Old 06-21-2015, 02:26 PM   #11
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hello all wn

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

Every word you type betrays you as a dirty, ratty, filthy heeb.

Your a troll, put in place by the kike.left-wing liberals will fail.I had your card marked from day one.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 02:33 PM   #12
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Don't carry this on the introduction thread,

BRING IT TO THE FIRING LINE.

Old 06-21-2015, 03:37 PM   #13
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

Fuck you, you liberal lesbian.have alook at my threads and post.You have been on here a long time and what have you added, oh a few pics of dramatic landscapes and a little bit of trolling.I can't be bothered will liberal Marxist scum.Go get yourself a good man to sort out your liberal mindset.
Your little educated ways won't save you, liberal scum

You're too angry. And when I say you're too angry, you are too damned angry. But take it from me, that is no way to live.

If you've got the impression that I've contributed nothing more than pictures, you obviously are not paying attention.

Either way, when one begins spewing rapid-fire insults it's a good indication that they've lost the argument.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 03:55 PM   #14
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

HH23 and Freedom have been warned.

Blueeyedaryan, this is your introduction thread and we appreciate your salutations, while this negative activity between several members is in no way a reflection of our organization and will continue to monitor in order to provide a professional and orderly environment for our members.
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 04:13 PM   #15
Fred O'Malley
WHITE MILITANT

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Welcome BEA, I see you've been a member for some time now. Glad you started being opinionated like the rest of us
Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon (Judaism) will be thrown down, never to be found again." Revelation 18:21
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 04:52 PM   #16
1headhunter23

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

You're too angry. And when I say you're too angry, you are too damned angry. But take it from me, that is no way to live.

If you've got the impression that I've contributed nothing more than pictures, you obviously are not paying attention.

Either way, when one begins spewing rapid-fire insults it's a good indication that they've lost the argument.

Oh yes but in full control.

Old 06-21-2015, 04:56 PM   #17
Blueeyedaryan

Blueeyedaryan has a spectacular aura aboutBlueeyedaryan has a spectacular aura aboutBlueeyedaryan has a spectacular aura about

Many thanks for the welcome. I hope I can contribute to the site and I will not be spamming.
Blueeyedaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply