Post New Thread Reply

Old 09-27-2015, 08:38 AM   #1
bob_denard

bob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to behold
Default If you can afford a jet ski and a motorhome, should taxpayers be paying for your food stamps?

Quote:

Most people, especially hard working taxpayers, would likely say no. But it’s happening and reforms are needed in order to stop it.

There’s something disturbing about seeing someone buy groceries with an EBT card only to load them into the back of their Cadillac or Lexus, but the feds in Washington don’t seem to care.

They’re all too happy to let states side-step the asset tests, allowing millionaire lottery winners and people with vacation homes spend your tax dollars on their groceries, rather than preserving our

safety nets for the truly needy.

In fact, the Obama Administration has actively encouraged states to use backdoors to sign up people onto the welfare rolls without verifying their assets.

If you can afford a jet ski and a motorhome, should taxpayers be paying for your food stamps? « Hot Air
bob_denard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 03:06 PM   #2
Mercury Rising Jacobite

Mercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations God
Default Re: If you can afford a jet ski and a motorhome, should taxpayers be paying for your food stamps?

I was in Costco towards the beginning of this month and I encountered a man in front of me in the check out line who had completely filled his entire cart full commercial packs of hotdogs.

I exclaimed, "Damn, you having a block party this weekend?"
He simply replied, "No, I have a bullmastiff that really enjoys hotdogs!"

After the cashier delivered his total, he presents a freak'n EBIT card, swipes, and goes!

WTF, my tax dollars are paying for this idiot to feed his dog???

This is one of those times I wish I had the camera rolling to capture this vulture and turn his ass into the Department of Welfare!
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:06 PM   #3
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: If you can afford a jet ski and a motorhome, should taxpayers be paying for your food stamps?

We never have have our cams at the ready when these leaches are doing what they do best and that's spending the money we worked for so one day we might need to take a bit back if we fall on hard times but some sub-humans just take and take and never give anything back.The dog was more likely a extension of his manhood.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply