Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-20-2016, 09:04 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Ann Barnhardt: The Voice of Antipope Francis Bergoglio Is the Voice of A Stranger

Bergoglio’s Litany of Heresies

In the interest of brevity, I will refer you to DenzingerBergoglio.com , who are now up to 134 articles on statements made by Bergoglio that savor of heresy – and this compendium is woefully incomplete. But, let us look at just a few, and ask ourselves, “Whose voice do I hear? Is it the voice of Jesus Christ the Good Shepherd, or is it the voice of the serpent?”

When Bergoglio says that souls that do not achieve the Beatific Vision are annihilated, I do NOT hear the voice of Jesus Christ. I hear the voice of satan.

When Bergoglio says that “the Spirit” is telling him that the words of Jesus Christ are void, and that to adhere to the words of Christ Almighty is “resisting the Spirit” – that is, the Second and Third Persons of the Triune Godhead are in opposition to each other, I do not hear the voice of Jesus Christ the Good Shepherd. I hear the voice of a blasphemer.

When Bergoglio says that the Blessed Virgin Mary perhaps, while standing at the foot of The Cross, accused God of deceiving her, I hear not the voice of Jesus Christ the Good shepherd, I hear the voice of the devil.

When Bergoglio says that pious Catholics are “divinizers” and “idolaters” – violations of the First Commandment – I do not hear the voice of Jesus Christ the Good Shepherd. I hear the voice of satan.

When Bergoglio says that God wills mortal sin, I do not hear the voice of Jesus Christ, the Good Shepherd. I hear the voice of the serpent.

When Bergoglio says that “the great majority” of sacramental marriages are null, and that unmarried, cohabiting couples have “a real marriage” with “the grace of a real marriage”, I do not hear the voice of Jesus Christ the Good Shepherd, I hear the voice of a ravenous wolf.

When Bergoglio directly analogizes the Great Commission to spread the Gospel and Baptize all nations, to islamic jihad, I do not hear the voice of Jesus Christ the Good Shepherd, I hear the voice of an antichrist.

MORE: http://www.barnhardt.biz/
The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply