Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-14-2015, 08:53 PM   #1
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future
Default why do people think God is under some obligation to love them?

In Revelation it says that he's going to return and kill most if not all of us.

There's no mention of love. Even when he last came, he never said, I love you. He said, love each other.

It's one of those do as I say things...
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 09:06 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: why do people think God is under some obligation to love them?

What makes people believe there is a god?

In the entire history of mankind, nobody ever found one bit of evidence god exists. A bunch of jews dreamed up god and sold it to the masses. While it's true that every culture believed that some god or other existed, they were all backwards and possessed no real knowledge of the world around them. We now know there is a reasonable explanation for all things.

In today's world, the elites believe in the usefulness of religion, while the common people believe and the wise don't.

Click the image to open in full size.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 09:12 PM   #3
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I sincerely hope you find success and happiness that gives you the peace that I feel within. I am calm, no fear. I want for nothing. I only want eternal rest when this life is over. I hope you come to understand the reality I have come to know. Eternity beckons, the universe is whole and I have all I ever dreamed of. I'm a part of it all, and that is a satisfying thought. Come what may, I'm a happy man.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Old 06-14-2015, 09:13 PM   #4
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Click the image to open in full size.

but my life is terrible.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 09:17 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

All things change. If not for the bad things in life the good things wouldn't be as sweet or mean as much. Life is struggle. Only the good things matter, the bad is only something you must endure to reach something good.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:46 AM   #6
WhiteBear

WhiteBear will become famous soon enough

I disagree with those claiming god is just an imagination. How do you know that? If you have never seen god it does not mean he does not exist and moreover you can't claim he's non existent either. Just look at the precise laws of nature and the universe and the harmony of the universe and how wonderfully everything is. Someone had to create all this perfection. No it don't matter what religion you belong to or what you prefer to call him. There is a supreme creator or creative force out there that has shaped not only our planet, but the rest so perfectly. There is even mathematics in it. There is a creator and there is a reason for everything. You just need to look deeper. I personally support white Christian morals and teachings, though I am newly converted Odinist.
WhiteBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 04:52 AM   #7
WhiteBear

Just think of the watchmaking theory. If you see a watch, someone had to design it and build it. It did not appear from nowhere. It makes sense. It's the life sustaining force that moves the earth and nourishes nature and Aryankind. Those whom have eyes shall see. God loves us, but it's a love that is beyond our human understanding.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:57 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

I believe in nature, nothing is more perfect. Nature makes sense when all else is chaos and confusion. The closer you are to nature the closer you are to eternal truth.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:03 AM   #9
WhiteBear

I think God loves us, but it's a love that is beyond our human understanding. It takes faith and hope, no matter how hard it seems sometimes. We may not see the invisible, but if you have a keen sixth sense you shall feel it and if you look around well and look deep into life, you shall see the signs and reasons and perfect harmony in the works of nature and the endless universe. I recommend reading the book "The Secret" or The Power of Positive Thinking. Also when you feel the love of God it's an uplifting spiritual comforting experience, but you need to have a good sixth sense for that.
Post New Thread Reply