Old 05-08-2016, 07:42 AM   #1
Klarn
Mississippi Grand Dragon

Klarn is on a distinguished road
Default Greetings

They call me Klarn, I'm a member of other white forums under the same name, per the rules here which " I actually read, did you? " I won't post them here. I'm a Klansman and the current elected Mississippi Grand Dragon and Giant for the Ku Klos Knights, former camp commander of Sons of Confederate veterans camp #2215 and Republican.

I'm the former IW of the United Dixie White Knights, and member of our original order Invisible Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. I grew up in Laurel, Ms were people like Sam Bowers were neighbors and friends. I may know some here, and some may know me. Feel free to shoot me a message anytime. I like the layout of this site, its one I'm already familiar with.

Death Before Dishonor

Imperial wizard

Brent Waller
UDWKKKK

www.kkkuniteddixiewhiteknights.com
Klarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 08:10 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Greetings

Welcome Klarn. We're neighbors, I'm from Louisiana and went to school with David Duke. I attended a few Klan meetings but never formally joined. That was back when David was the GD.

I'm waiting for the collapse and President Trump to change it all. Soon, this country will return to honoring achievement and scorning sloth. As you know, for now, it's the other way around.

Be prepared, the darkness comes and we must defend whites to assure survival. 14/88.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 05:46 AM   #3
AlbaSuperbia

AlbaSuperbia will become famous soon enough

This is my first post as a new member to the White Nations forum.

I have never considered joining such a group or considered myself exceptional for my own heritage. Much of the white nationalist rhetoric I have heard over the years has seemed a little over-the-top. But with what is going on today, anyone with two brain cells knows there are groups united to steal and destroy everything good that white people and our descendants have created. Europe is nearly defeated. The government assures us that ISIS will be stopped, but we're helping them invade us. Those who fail to acknowledge this are either part of those groups or are whites too weak to know they have already become victims of it.

It may have been true some time ago that with hard work and fear of God, a white person could overcome adversity to succeed socially, economically, and personally. I live in Canada, Edmonton Alberta, but the United States was for a long time a place where this was true of most people. Now, hard work for the government as our god appears to be our collective sentence.

I am very concerned that white men in particular have become so feeble, that even the suggestion of becoming strong is too great of a demand on them. And so whites are now being recruited by the thousands as homosexual sympathizers with our invaders. IF we are fortunate enough to have children in our lifetimes, most likely, they will be praising Allah, and we as the white mothers and fathers will have no say in the matter. Now is not the time to be siding with the herd. The strong must break from the rest who will be subjugated to slavery for their submission, make no mistake.

Maybe some won't agree with this, but no I don't hate whole groups. I hate individual people without honor. Some ethnicities have more of these types than others because of their systems of indoctrination. I don't hate other groups, I simply love my own kind, as should any remotely intelligent form of life. This very basic freedom is becoming a crime very fast.

On a last note, I'd like to name one of my favorite films and film directors for his great contribution to historical accuracy and morality: Clint Eastwood and American Sniper. The messages in his films are actually a good compass for how to live free and true to your values as a white person.
AlbaSuperbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 06:01 AM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Good start, Alba, may the sun always shine on you and yours and may a fair wind be at your back.

Nobody wants war, but in this case, I don't think it can be avoided. I don't mean war with Russia or China, but with western elites bent on destroying all that is good in the world.

Be sure to read about our prime enemies in our Mission Statement.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 03:00 AM   #5
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

Klarns and Alba, great to have you both with us, while we look forward to your feedback. Again, welcome.
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 07:47 AM   #6
adrank888

adrank888 is on a distinguished road

thank you

Gclub
adrank888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 12:41 AM   #7
Heimdallr
Administrator

Heimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Klarn View Post

They call me Klarn, I'm a member of other white forums under the same name, per the rules here which " I actually read, did you? " I won't post them here. I'm a Klansman and the current elected Mississippi Grand Dragon and Giant for the Ku Klos Knights, former camp commander of Sons of Confederate veterans camp #2215 and Republican.

I'm the former IW of the United Dixie White Knights, and member of our original order Invisible Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. I grew up in Laurel, Ms were people like Sam Bowers were neighbors and friends. I may know some here, and some may know me. Feel free to shoot me a message anytime. I like the layout of this site, its one I'm already familiar with.

Death Before Dishonor

Greetings from SCV Camp 11 and welcome to White Nations Forum... We look forward to your contributions here, including in this thread.
Heimdallr is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply