General Discussion of White Issues Pick another Category or Post HERE!

Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-26-2015, 03:54 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default The Secret of Success

The secret is that YOU ARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE.

Nobody understands you the way you understand yourself. If you believe you're a star, then you are a star and your life will reflect it. If you're a bummer, your life reflects that too.

Can you change it? Yes, with effort and understanding why you are what you are. It takes courage, determination and resilience.

There is a book which should be owned and studied daily.

The Power of Positive Thinking, by Maxwell Maltz

Some people are naturally positive, others must work at it.
Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon (Judaism) will be thrown down, never to be found again." Revelation 18:21
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 04:17 PM   #2
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Secret of Success

Great thread!
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:23 PM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

Great thread!

It's so simple that most can't see it. The answer is that you make your own way in this world, nobody really controls your life but you. Only you can keep trying or give up. Keeping doubts in check is a full time job for some, ignoring doubts and striving toward success is what successful people have always done. You can never know until you try and at the end of the day, even failure has rewards in the lessons learned.

I failed in several business ventures, but I learned why and never blamed the failures on other people. Sometimes it's the smallest of things that are done or not done that causes the problem. Keep moving forward, never give up.

Click the image to open in full size.
Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon (Judaism) will be thrown down, never to be found again." Revelation 18:21
Old 06-26-2015, 05:53 PM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

The late DR. MAXWELL Maltz received his doctorate in medicine from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University. After post-graduate work in plastic surgery in Europe, Dr. Maltz headed several departments of reparative surgery in New York hospitals. He was a prominent international lecturer on the physical and psychological aspects of plastic surgery, and published two books on these subjects: New Faces, New Futures and Dr. Pygmalion. The original ideas that formed the basis of Psycho-Cybernetics grew out of ideas he developed in his very successful private practice in New York, where he treated patients from all over the world, including many celebrities.

Quote:

"Psycho-Cybernetics changed my destiny. From a small farm- house nearly 2 miles from a major road in Chucketauck, Virginia, to a successful career as an author, consultant, lecturer to organizations like NASA, Disney, AT&T . . . Dr. Maltz's suggestions gave me the confidence to bring out my talents and go for my dreams." — L EE MiLTEER, author, Success Is An Inside Job

Quote:

"I was flunking out of college when I first read Psycho- Cybernetics, and it literally turned my life around." — Marshall Reddick, Ph.D.

Chapter One
The Self-image: Your Key to Living Without Limits 1

Chapter Two
How to Awaken the Automatic Success Mechanism Within You 25

Chapter Three
Imagination — The Ignition Key to Your Automatic Success Mechanism • 43

Chapter Four
How to De-Hypnotize Yourself from False Beliefs -. 69

Chapter Five
How to Succeed with the Power of Rational Thinking , 82

Chapter Six
How to Relax and Let Your Automatic Success Mechanism Work for You 101

Chapter Seven
You Can Acquire the Habit of Happiness 117

Chapter Eight
Ingredients of the "Success-type" Personality and How to Acquire Them 134

Chapter Nine
How to Avoid Accidentally Activating Your Automatic Failure Mechanism 155

Chapter Ten
How to Remove Emotional Scars and Give Yourself an Emotional Face Lift 180

Chapter Eleven:
How to Unlock Your Real Personality 203

Chapter Twelve:
Do-It- Yourself Tranquilizers that Bring Peace of Mind 224

Chapter Thirteen:
How to Turn a Crisis into a Creative Opportunity 243

Chapter Fourteen: How to Get and Keep "That Winning Feeling" 261

Chapter Fifeen:
More Years of Life and More Life in Your Years 280

Chapter Sixteen: True Stories of Lives Changed Using Psycho-Cybernetics
The Case of the Least-Likely-to-Succeed Stockbroker. . . . 297
The Case of the Professor's "F" 299
The Case of the Alcoholic's Daughter 300
The Case of the Rodeo Cowboys 301
The Case of the Woman Who Could Not Walk 303

https://archive.org/stream/TheNewPsy...81%29_djvu.txt
Old 12-18-2016, 08:41 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Old 01-29-2017, 04:29 PM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

“The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.”
Thomas A. Edison

“If we all did the things we are really capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.”
Thomas A. Edison

“When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this – you haven’t.”
Thomas A. Edison

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
Thomas A. Edison

“Negative results are just what I want. They’re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don’t.”
Thomas A. Edison

“There are no rules here — we’re trying to accomplish something.”
Thomas A. Edison
Post New Thread Reply