Post New Thread Reply

Old 01-02-2017, 07:21 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Shift your belief system from ‘I totally believe in my government’ to ‘Oh My God! What’s going on?’

US Major General Claims That A Missile Hit the Pentagon on 9/11, Not An Airplane

Original newz story - Click here
Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon (Judaism) will be thrown down, never to be found again." Revelation 18:21
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 12:18 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Shift your belief system from ‘I totally believe in my government’ to ‘Oh My God! What’s going on?’

They (all networks) push the same lies that endanger all western people and the east as well. They are in part:

1) The WTC was destroyed by airplanes, and bldg 7 fell in sympathy.

THE TRUTH - The USG, Mossad, MI6 and rogue elements within the USAF and intelligence communities committed those murders via criminal conspiracy.

2) Sadam had WMD.

THE TRUTH - GWB knew there were no WND in Iraq, and the same players above were all involved in the criminal conspiracy. The CIA manufactured a bullshit Yellow Cake paper trail to support the lies.

3) Russia Annexed Crimea.

THE TRUTH - The USG & NATO decided to cut Russia off from her only warm water port and sent in their henchmen to overthrow the duly elected gov't of Ukraine. George Soros provided $5Bn for the effort. The citizenry of Crimea voted 93% to rejoin their motherland, Russia.

4) Iran is the worlds greatest exporter of terrorism.

THE TRUTH - There is no rival to the EVIL 3, the US, Israel & UK for terror at home and abroad. These sadistic bastards are murdering people everywhere. This only happened because the fucking jews took over the USG. We were once the world's most beloved country, now the very most reviled.

5) Everything is Russia's fault.

THE TRUTH - There are only 5 statesmen active in world politics who are NOT seeking hegemony, Putin, Farage, Le Pen, Orban, and our own Donald Trump.

Folks, the world has awakened and I was there at the beginning to start the process. The jews are the greatest threat to mankind. They are Satan worshipers and his bidding they always do.

In the beginning, I would last less than a day on websites disseminating truth. Now, I get thumbs up wherever I post. The people are awake and it is radiating globally. Most people still don't have the whole picture, but they are very aware that gov'ts and MSM cannot be trusted. Where the USG is concerned, EVERYTHING they say is the exact opposite of the truth.

We are winning, keep the pedal to the metal.
Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon (Judaism) will be thrown down, never to be found again." Revelation 18:21
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply