Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-29-2013, 07:25 PM   #11
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Elizabeth L View Post

I think the jury is still out on that...

You underestimate the power and influence women regularly exercise over men.

The best leaders are those who truly love their people and lead them as would a father lead his children, with a full appreciation of the hell they'll endure during a revolt, but proceeds because those who will survive have so much to gain for enduring the hardship and pain of the necessary war.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:51 AM   #12
Frank White

Frank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Elizabeth L View Post

I think the jury is still out on that...

And will be for some time....

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Frank White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:54 AM   #13
Clinton Adolph Seeber
Banned

Clinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud of

It is not like HAC ever really was a "leader" of anything.
Clinton Adolph Seeber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:12 AM   #14
Maxfield Parrish
Senior Graphics Designer

Maxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations God
Default HAC Must Be Desperate To "Get Some"...

Quote:

"It seems very common in our movement that all common sense in our leaders goes out the window as soon as they get a hard-on."

I can't help but think that this is one of the most profound insights ever made. If true, then the very fate of the white race might very well hinge on whether one man gives in to his boner - or not.

In simpler terms, then, HAC was merely after some pussy? That's it? My god, if true, that is downright scary. It would mean that HAC isn't able to live up to his own self-proclaimed "Iron Dream" but is more likely to succumb to nothing more than his own "wet dream".

Whatever the case, HAC is generally conceded to write a dandy tale of revolution but the slant here seems to be that ó as a WN leader of marching armies ó he's more a Gomer Pyle than an Erwin Rommel.

For the record, I had actually wanted HAC's Northwest Front idea to take off, since I don't think this "PLE" idea has much steam. For awhile, April Gaede was strident about its possibilities but then her daughters got into drugs (illness-related she claims) and now she hardly talks about it anymore. Some "Fat Guy" in Montana (yep, that's what he goes by) pushes the PLE concept, but I have yet to see any evidence that they're accomplishing anything, other than him posting photos of himself boating on some lake. Guess he's too busy stuffing his gut to maintain his image...

In fact, the best idea for some sort of organized white community I've seen to this date was posted recently over on Stormfront.

Here's a link to it:

Project Gray Wolf
Maxfield Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:57 PM   #15
Will Williams

Will Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations God
Default Harold "Big Lie" Covington

Quote: Originally Posted by JIMMY View Post

I feel that Covington is an accomplished writer of fiction...

Be thankful you haven't become the target of his "accomplished," mendacious fictions, Jimmy. Imagine yourself being accused of the following, among other things, even worse:
---

http://northwestfront....
Radio Free Northwest Ė April 17th 2014
Posted Apr 16 2014 by Harold in Podcast with 16 Comments

Harold Covington comments on the latest bibulous Glenn Miller incident; Lord Lucan talks about Jews and Gretchen reviews a Kurt Eggers book; we hear a historic Charles Lindbergh clip, and then HAC and Comrade Charles Martel play Dueling Codgers for the rest of the show.

[comments:]
Bipperbo The Bopper Man
1 day ago

I never knew Miller ratted you out when you were in Ireland. And you didnít return the favor when the feebs came to you? Youíre a bigger man than I am, Charlie Brown.

Harold
1 day ago

@Bipperbo:
I didnít rat out Willard himself when the postal inspectors contacted me about the Osteen letter bomb incident back in í90, either. Itís not about Miller or Willard or whoever, itís about me. The one time I have EVER turned anybody over to the tyrantís law was Frank Collin, but that was a case so sui generis that the usual rules donít apply, or I though so at the time, anyway. Interestingly, of all the happy horse shit that has been thrown at me over Collin from the usual mysterious and anonymous sources, no one has ever referred to me as an informant because of it. Yes, Collin was that slimy and repugnant,
---
Hmmm? I Googled 'osteen leter bomb, 1990' and found out what the HACster is referring to;
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/01/31/us...on-church.html

Pipe Bomb Explodes in Houston Church
By ROBERTO SURO, Special to The New York Times
Published: January 31, 1990

A pipe bomb apparently mailed to one of Houston's largest churches exploded this morning, injuring the pastor's daughter, the police said.

Federal and local investigators spent much of the day trying to determine whether there was any connection to four mail bombings in the South recently, including two bombs in December that killed a Federal judge near Birmingham, Ala., and a civil rights lawyer in Savannah, Ga.

In a statement issued this evening Andrew J. Duffin, special agent in charge of the Federal Bureau of Investigation office in Houston, said a preliminary investigation indicated that ''there does not appear to be any similarities to those bombing devices recovered in the states of Florida, Alabama and Georgia.''

The bomb today exploded at the Lakewood Church, an independent charismatic congregation that has a membership of more than 15,000 people almost evenly divided among white, black and Hispanic congregants.

Victim in Good Condition

Sgt. J. C. Mosier, a spokesman for the Houston Police Department, said, ''There is no reason to necessarily make a connection to the other bombs, but that possibility cannot be overlooked, and it is being investigated.''

The pastor's daughter, Lisa Osteen, suffered relatively minor burns and bruises after opening the package that contained the bomb, but she did not loose consciousness. A spokesman for Ben Taub Hospital, where Miss Osteen received emergency treatment, said she was stable and in good condition.

The Rev. John Osteen, a former Southern Baptist minister, said of his daughter's injuries: ''The Devil did his best but his best was not enough. We are just going to go on and do the Lord's work. We'll pray for those who have done this. We know that they are sick and that they need help and that Jesus is the answer to their needs.''

Miss Osteen, the 30-year-old director of ministries for the church, was opening the package, which was addressed to her father, in the church offices when the bomb exploded at 10:40 A.M.

Bomb Contained Nails

Sergeant Mosier said investigators were still trying to determine whether the package had been sent to the church through the mail or by a private delivery service.

He said investigators were not aware of any threats to the church or its ministers. While the church is known throughout the city as a multiracial congregation, the police sergeant said, ''We don't believe it was politically active or involved in civil rights to any large degree.''

The bomb contained nails about 7 or 8 inches long, Sergeant Mosier said. Federal investigators said that the bombs that killed the judge in Alabama and the lawyer in Georgia also contained nails, but that in those cases the nails were less than 2 inches long.

Officials of several Federal agencies are taking part in the investigation here, Sergeant Mosier said, because ''we have an explosive apparently sent through the mails, so this is clearly the kind of thing other law-enforcement agencies need to get involved in.''

Target Differences Noted

All of the previous bombings took place within the jurisdiction of the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, which covers Alabama, Georgia and Florida, and were aimed at the court itself or at people associated with the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

Jack Killorin, a spokesman for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms in Washington, noted in a telephone interview that the target of today's bombing ''is outside the 11th Circuit'' and is very different from the previous targets.

The church complex, situated in a working-class area northeast of downtown Houston, stands out in a neighborhood dotted with truck stops and industrial parks. A 8,200-seat sanctuary completed 19 months ago includes rooms for the broadcasting of weekly services to 18 television stations around the country.

Among those who have attended services at the Lakewood Church are the King and Queen of Tonga; Charles W. Colson, the Watergate defendant who turned evangelist, and Pat Robertson, the television evangelist who sought the Republican Presidential nomination in 1988.

Mr. Osteen left the Southern Baptist ministry in 1959 to found his own congregation. Services at the church often involve faith healings and speaking in tongues.
---

Of course Covington is referring to me when he uses the name "Willard" in his fiction writing, though he has been ordered by the court not to refer to me in any way whatsoever, even like this.

Is he suggesting that he had knowledge somehow that I sent the letter bomb to the Osteen's church 24 years ago, but that by some noble honor code he didn't tell the postal inspector that I did it? I know he told the PI and other third parties that I did do it, along with the mailings of other package bombs to churches in the South.

Here's Lisa telling about when she opened the package bomb that Covington has told people I mailed to her daddy's church: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOb2gX8wyYw and here, her daddy and her now even more famous brother Joel explain how God miraculously protected her from the bomb: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq5oicd8PRM
Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
-Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Will Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:40 PM   #16
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

Anatomy of a Hypocrite - Harold Covington
By Ben Klassen, P.M. and Will Williams, H.P.
Racial Loyalty, Issue No. 48 – March 1989
Included in On the Brink of a Bloody Racial War
http://creativityalliance.com/anatomy-of-a-hypocrite

L.A. Times Refutes Covington’s Lies Re. Ben Klassen
http://creativityalliance.com/l-a-ti...re-ben-klassen
Old 04-19-2014, 12:20 AM   #17
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I understand the animosity and the reasons, but wouldn't it be better to just ignore him? Then all he would have is the sound of one hand clapping.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:27 AM   #18
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Covington is like Don Black and Alex Linder.. a fraud! Just wants money from us.. nothing more!
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:56 PM   #19
Will Williams

Will Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I understand the animosity and the reasons, but wouldn't it be better to just ignore him? Then all he would have is the sound of one hand clapping.

Huh? Ignore a known enemy, one who owes me $250,000? No, I don't think I'll ignore the SOB.

Why not destroy him, using all means available -- especially legal ones -- and make an example of him?
Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
-Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Will Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:54 PM   #20
WOTAN

WOTAN will become famous soon enough

All I know is Tom Metzger has outed Covington as a traitorous turncoat who has apparently testified against Whitepower advocates in court (I believe several times). The fat prick deserves *NONE* of our support. I recall years ago someone put on the web a number of photocopies of testimony Covington gave in court where even HE admitted beinga n FBI informant. I think some of it was on legal pads IIRC. All I can say is - steer clear of this creep.

Incidentally, does anyone know Weird Harold's most recent whereabouts? I am sure he is no longer in North Carolina. I know he was in texas for awhile.
WOTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply