Old 01-10-2015, 05:39 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default I just bought one of these, so I can live white

http://autoweek.com/article/review-n...b-review-notes
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:56 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: I just bought one of these, so I can live white

This truck has too many features to list, but some of the ones I can remember, are:
Voice command and it reads/sends your texts to you aloud, selects your radio channel, etc.
Lane alert (it vibrates a warning in the seat to get your attention) forward looking camera, steering attenuated
Wifi Hotspot (the truck is a hotspot and you can call anywhere in the world like it's local)
Back-up camera/screen (it gives you rear direction based on steering wheel position)
6 USB ports, a 110 volt plug in, and 2 cigar lighter ports
Bluetooth Pandora without wire from your iPhone
Can store thousands of audios
You can pause live radio up to 20 minutes
Under rail cargo lights, in addition to the standard cab-top light (really lights up the bed)
Drives like a dream, solid, comfortable, graduated steering stiffness, great cockpit.
4-wheel HD disc brakes, it squats straight down in a panic stop, the nose doesn't dip.
Trailer braking is fully adjustable for drag and side to side, to assure in-line panic stops.
The thing is beautiful and awesome, just the way I like my women.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 07-18-2015, 07:46 AM   #3
Justin
Thread Necromancer

Justin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to behold

It's still not a Jeep Wrangler. Not interested.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 08:25 AM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Justin View Post

It's still not a Jeep Wrangler. Not interested.

I always had a hankering for a wrangler, until I rented one in Maui. Not interested, no guts, top heavy, unstable and slow.
Old 07-18-2015, 08:43 AM   #5
Justin
Thread Necromancer

Justin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I always had a hankering for a wrangler, until I rented one in Maui. Not interested, no guts, top heavy, unstable and slow.

Agreed on them being slow (mine's only a 3-speed that tops out around 90, at upward of 3,800rpm, so not recommended to go above 65 even), but no guts? They make AMAZING rock-crawlers with little to no modifications, and unless you're in a swamp you'll find it bordering on impossible to get one stuck. I understand the reasoning behind the "top heavy" argument, but I've never had a problem even on steep off-road inclines to the sides. They'll slide before they'll roll over.

And you can always just take the top off and lose 150-200lbs.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:31 AM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

My pick up is a 3/4 ton diesel 4WD, and I love it. It has every gadget, bell & whistle I ever wanted. It is strong, isn't governed and I haven't topped it out yet. I've been to 110 mph and still had lots of peddle left. For a diesel with Allison tranny, it has surprising quickness off the line, and on the top end, nothing can stand up to it.
Post New Thread Reply