Old 01-21-2015, 04:18 PM   #1
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Joe Biden - Creep?

Upon seeing this video my initial reaction was incredulous, though after further study I suspect there may possibly be a basis to such claims.

Crank them speakers up; just what is he saying at 1:24?

I'm not accusing anyone of anything. Just judge for yourself.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:37 PM   #2
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Re: Joe Biden - Creep?

NEVER MIND.

What caught my attention was an assessment of what was whispered to the girl (again, at about 1:24), but another observation points out that he's actually saying something to the effect of "By the way, do you know how hard it is to be a 13-year-old? You can ask my daughter Ashley about that; she'll tell you." Indeed, the word "horny" makes no appearance at all. Interesting what the power of suggestion can accomplish though.

Still, the internet is exploding with hysteria regarding this video, with more discerning commentators apparently being a vast minority.

I'm not even going to get into the allegations of smelling, groping, and literal drooling. It's clear that paranoia has people seeing things that literally aren't there.

Every adult White male, huh?

Shameful.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:17 PM   #3
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future
Default Re: Joe Biden - Creep?

I think it was completely innocent. The young girl had an intense stare into oblivion because she was not only nervous but attempting to listen carefully so that she could respond if the comment requested. His demeanor was acceptable in the aristocratic circle of power, especially the use of touching, which may be foreign to most people, but not the 1%.

I'm sure all of you can find the Time magazine photo of a young boy in 1984 sitting on Reagon's lap in the Oval office with his small hand reaching intensely into his famous bowl of jelly beans.
That photo gained attention across the globe, but I assure all of you it was completely innocent.
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply