Post New Thread Reply

Old 07-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
John52

John52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant future
Default The U.S Will Use Weather as a Weapon on AMERICAN Citizens

John52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
John52

John52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant future

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #3
John52

Default Weather Market Overview

Market Origins

The weather market traces its roots to deregulation of the U.S. energy industry. Variability in weather conditions had always been recognized as one of the most significant factors affecting energy consumption, however the effects of unpredictable seasonal weather patterns had previously been absorbed and managed within a regulated, monopoly environment. With deregulation, the various participants in the process of producing, marketing, and delivering energy to U.S. households and businesses were left to confront weather as a new and significant risk to their bottom line.

Early pioneers in the market - energy traders Aquila, Enron, and Koch Industries - conceived of and executed the first weather derivative transactions in 1997. The first deals were all arranged as privately-negotiated over-the-counter transactions and were structured as protection against warmer or cooler than average weather in specific regions for the winter or summer seasons. The early market participants saw weather derivatives as both a mechanism to hedge inherent weather exposure in their core energy assets and other energy commodity trading operations as well as a new risk management product to offer to regional utilities and other energy concerns alongside the array of structured products they were already providing.

Evolution of the Market

The market has grown rapidly since its inception in 1997. Expansion has occurred on a number of fronts, including:

Non-energy applications
Beyond the obvious initial applications of weather derivatives to hedging energy risk, the market has expanded to address a wide array of weather risks faced by numerous other industry sectors. A U.S. Department of Commerce estimate indicates that more than $1 trillion of U.S. economic activity is exposed to the weather, and transactions over the past several years have provided weather protection to companies in sectors as diverse as entertainment, retail, agriculture, and construction. A sampling of weather risks faced by various industries is presented in the table below.

https://www.climetrix.com/WeatherMarket/MarketOverview/
Old 07-18-2013, 07:09 PM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:35 AM   #6
Mike Quigley

Mike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations God

I heard that the big oil spill in the gulf was caused by an underground explosion with the idea of leaking methane gas into an underground pocket which when finally released would cause a tsunami and wipe out Louisiana.
Mike Quigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:13 AM   #7
John52

Default Hurricane Katrina Case Study

Hurricane Katrina was a powerful and deadly storm. Katrina is the costliest storm and the third deadliest storm in U.S. history. Based on the size of the area impacted and the number of people affected, Katrina was one of the largest natural disasters in the history of the United States. The effects of Katrina on the costal communities of Louisiana and Mississippi and the city of New Orleans can still be clearly seen 5 years after the storm made landfall.

This Case Study will provide background and context for Hurricane Katrina.

Satellite image of Hurriane Katrina on August 28, 2010. NOAA, NASA, SSEC.

http://www.hurricanescience.org/hist...s/katrinacase/
Old 07-25-2013, 06:16 AM   #8
John52

Old 07-26-2013, 12:31 AM   #9
Crystal Winterfrost
My Blood Is Treasure

Crystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to behold

How much you want to bet that they won't be using any of these so-called "weather weapons" on the nigger or kike parts of town?
Crystal Winterfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #10
John52

Quote: Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post

How much you want to bet that they won't be using any of these so-called "weather weapons" on the nigger or kike parts of town?

Well, part of what you're saying is true. I can't find it now but I remember a satellite map showing Katrina being steered around Florida. Now, a lot of very rich Jews live there, I know that because I've been there. So if it is indeed true that HAARP can steer a storm then that's what happened, and then tie weather derivatives into the picture and that many of them from Florida are deep into the market..

And a lot of blacks live in NO, so they weren't spared, and it seems like the foremost reason has it's roots in financial gain rather than race, although I would never conclude that as an absolute. The ideology behind weather control fronts as a benevolent idea yet it causes problems similar to a woman on birth control. So the ignorant will initially support it through their rose colored glasses not taking into account it violates nature, plus, a malevolent and stupid people who care not for consequences are at the control panel.

That being said, I would like to point out that Fred's post of the video titled 'weather wars' was highly informative and opened up another window that I previously wasn't aware of..

They did not say directly but pointed out all of the weather stations, their dopplar radar antennas, and the coming storms. They also pointed out how the storm became more intense around these weather stations who all have these antennas.

So..can it be that the dopplar radars (which, I presume are on the grounds of the weather stations) are actually acting as, or, are, HAARP antennas? Can one imagine the ego of the news people who report the weather to us (?) I mean.. the power they must feel..

I began to think about it and then I concluded that the Dopplar radar system is the weak link in the weather control system. There is always a weak link that can be found in practically anything, or any people. That is pretty much a solid fact.

I also concluded that this is the main reason why they want our guns. Those antennas could probably be taken out with a few shots. It is a scenario that was played out in the movie "Highlander II". In the movie the 'government' or 'powers to be' had some sort of machine that turned the sky red.... and get this, there is a group of 'rebels' that sneak into the complex where the machine is to turn it off.

Can you believe it?

Judeo-Freemasonry love to brag about their exploits through the big screen. But the coming technology of weather control should have been obvious to all in the last century. I have traced weather control back to the 1880's when American men were pictured shooting chemical projectiles into the air..

In the movie the director made it seem very difficult to put an end to this machine. But in real life 'we' or at least 'I' know that there is a weak link, and I believe it is the dopplar radar. The difficult part is that most people still believe that 'God' controls the weather and that man could never create storms or use the weather as a weapon. I am truly convinced that some type of civil war will come about over the weather, but I am also convinced we are far from that time.

Anyway, enjoy the clip and appreciate the clue that was given long ago..

Post New Thread Reply