Old 04-18-2015, 08:06 PM   #1
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold
Default 92 percent White!! (non-spic)

I don't know how accurate wikipedia is, but it says New Hampshire is 92 percent white. Maybe it would be worth checking out relocating there? That almost sounds too good to be true.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 11:51 PM   #2
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Re: 92 percent White!! (non-spic)

http://projects.nytimes.com/census/2...ines&emc=thab1

According to this source (in which Arabs and Jews are presumably included as White).....

Maine: 94% White.
Vermont: 94% White.
West Virginia: 93% White.

Just remember to consider weather, as I can tell you from firsthand experience that Winters that basically last for half the year are no fun at all.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 11:59 PM   #3
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold

Being around niggers,gooks, and spics year round is no fun either! I'm starting to have nightmares about them, and my nerves are getting tired of hearing spanish, and ebonics spoken. And it is loud, they can only talk loud, and louder.

I'm in Tampa and they say it is like 46 percent white. I don't know what the actual numbers are, but this is like living in hell in someplaces. You nigger lovers out there that live in places like 85 percent white, don't know how good you have it. I am warning you, when you live in a white minority area, your life will be a living hell, day in day out. Nigger music being played all over the place, mexican music being blasted from shops. I went someplace to put in a job application, and was told they are out of English applications. Some of the billboards are in spanish. It's like waking up in hell. Mud races everyplace, fucking weird ugly faces that just stare at you with a blank look.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 11:48 AM   #4
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

http://projects.nytimes.com/census/2...ines&emc=thab1

According to this source (in which Arabs and Jews are presumably included as White).....

Maine: 94% White.
Vermont: 94% White.
West Virginia: 93% White.

Just remember to consider weather, as I can tell you from firsthand experience that Winters that basically last for half the year are no fun at all.

These cold places are the best places to live in, the black,spick and other mud racers don't like the cold climates.It must hurt their black pigmentation..

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 11:52 AM   #5
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by kramer View Post

Being around niggers,gooks, and spics year round is no fun either! I'm starting to have nightmares about them, and my nerves are getting tired of hearing spanish, and ebonics spoken. And it is loud, they can only talk loud, and louder.

I'm in Tampa and they say it is like 46 percent white. I don't know what the actual numbers are, but this is like living in hell in someplaces. You nigger lovers out there that live in places like 85 percent white, don't know how good you have it. I am warning you, when you live in a white minority area, your life will be a living hell, day in day out. Nigger music being played all over the place, mexican music being blasted from shops. I went someplace to put in a job application, and was told they are out of English applications. Some of the billboards are in spanish. It's like waking up in hell. Mud races everyplace, fucking weird ugly faces that just stare at you with a blank look.

It was like a place i more or less evolved in, dirty stinking muslims everywhere, stinking shops that resembled north african medinas.they was raping of the honky women and they liked nothing better than selling their heroin and crack to the white, i think the muslim really enjoyed this having whites depending on them for drugs.
Move to a colder state, when the war starts it will be safer to go far north towards the artic.The muds dont like cold climes..

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply