Post New Thread Reply

Old 04-30-2015, 09:22 PM   #1
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default How To Build A House With No House Payments Or Utility Bills

How To Build A House With No House Payments Or Utility Bills,

Do you want to make a great year out of 2015? If so, consider this as an option either for a total off the grid move or a bug out or recreational cabin. This house / cabin was built for under 5000 dollars and even tho it was a few years ago, the price of wood etc hasnít really risen that much.
Click the image to open in full size.
Even better is, now it is even easier to get wood free from places like craigslist etc. To see this house / cabin see the link below. It is a great website that I think you all will love and you can really get a grasp how awesome this could be for someone who is looking to build a house for cheap and be off the grid and no bills to pay.

This would make a perfect bug out location or a nice weekend retreat or if you really want to make the move to completely go debt free and live off the grid.

No house payments and no utility bills, thatís the dream, right? Well maybe that dream isnít as far fetched as you might think!

The video above shows how one guy built a cabin for $2000, drilled his own well and installed a solar power system which provides for all the electricity needs which cost an additional $3000. One thing to note is that the land he has, which is a little less than an acre, was gifted to him, although he does go on to say he has purchased similar plots of land for around $400. Finally the last thing to note is that this video was uploaded in 2009, but even if you increase the costs inline with todayís costs, this really is a great demonstration of what can be done with a minimal budget and a bit of hard work.

How to have a home with no house payments and no utility bills!

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:35 PM   #2
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How To Build A House With No House Payments Or Utility Bills

Its a great idea. We really need to re think the ideas of our own safe haven communities.
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:42 PM   #3
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

Its a great idea. We really need to re think the ideas of our own safe haven communities.

I cant agree more, the white should have the right to reside by or who and who with without being branded a extreme far right nutter.If i had the land i would love to reside in one of these communitys.Electric fences and hmg towers.i would feel no remorse for the unwelcom.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 03:44 PM   #4
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes I think this is a great idea. Sometimes I think we should stay and reclaim by education, information and if necessary by force what is ours! It's am interesting conundrum.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:46 PM   #5
DaneBlack

a s for land I liked Craig Cobb's idea but he didn't wait for more of us to get there and help him. Leith would be ours now if he didn't get sloppy and stupid.