Post New Thread Reply

Old 05-03-2015, 07:18 PM   #1
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Manny Pacquiao is a Jew-Lover

Manny Pacquiao is a Jew-Lover

Click the image to open in full size.Jew-loving Asian vs. Black bastard: Who is the greatest ever? You know, I really hate Floyd Mayweather, and was rooting for the underdog.

Having read the following, I would now rather see Mayweather win, I guess.

Boxer Manny Pacquiao may be looking to get the Tribe behind him as he heads into his fight of the century against Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The Filipino fighter has visited Israel several times and speaks warmly of his relationship with Jews, promoter Bob Arum says in a new interview on the eve of the bout in Las Vegas.

Arum noted in the interview with Israeli journalist Elie Seckbach that Pacquiao is a devout evangelical Christian, which may fuel his ties to the chosen people.

“He’s born-again and the born-agains they’re very pro-Israel,” said Arum. “They’re very pro-Jews.”

The promoter said in a video he was stunned to see Jewish symbols on several buildings at Pacquiao’s mansion.
“Everywhere you look, there’s a mezuzah,” Arum said. “There’s a mezuzah on every door.”

“I’ve never had a fighter with a mezuzah,” he added.
Arum said Pacquiao had been to the Jewish state three separate times.
Honestly, I don’t even think I’m going to bother watching the fight. Maybe catch highlights on YouTube.

bob arum on visiting pacquiao's home & seeing Mezuzah on every door EsNews

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 04:10 AM   #2
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Manny Pacquiao is a Jew-Lover

Damn! I was going for Manny! I remember being outraged at the decision was corrupt probably because of Baltimore? Anyway the lid's been blown.

(I didn't watch it by the way but saw it on the news)
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:11 AM   #3
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Manny Pacquiao is a Jew-Lover

I didnt watch it either, i have washed my hands on boxing.It not about the sport anymore, its all bout the money.I hate watching sweaty negros pretending to be the superior race.Bring the bare knuckle to them and watch them lips split.

Old 05-18-2015, 03:19 AM   #4
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

I didnt watch it either, i have washed my hands on boxing.It not about the sport anymore, its all bout the money.I hate watching sweaty negros pretending to be the superior race.Bring the bare knuckle to them and watch them lips split.

And bring back White basketball for the Americans!

Aussie basketball is mostly White but we invite these negroes over for some reason... Like as if Whites "aren't good enough?"
Old 05-18-2015, 06:46 PM   #5
1headhunter23

I have gone of most sports, the English football is full of wog african imports it would be hard to even give them nick names.Athletics is always full of over energetic nogs.I just think its that monkey gene that makes them so quick and unpredictable.Too many black in every thing now, its gone way past being fashionable.

Old 05-19-2015, 01:00 AM   #6
Simon Belmont

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

I have gone of most sports, the English football is full of wog african imports it would be hard to even give them nick names.Athletics is always full of over energetic nogs.I just think its that monkey gene that makes them so quick and unpredictable.Too many black in every thing now, its gone way past being fashionable.

Well I still remember when you blokes won in soccer in 1966! Mostly White Germany won it last year!

Try golf. From a general British point of view you fellas do quite well in it compared with us! But I must admit golf doesn't have that excitement and entertainment that soccer has.

Try to watch other competitions of soccer. Maybe it's more indigenous for you? Who cares about the attention the other leagues get.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:54 PM   #7
1headhunter23

Cant stand watching grown men play with their balls, as these sports men get older, their balls get smaller.

Post New Thread Reply