Old 05-31-2015, 04:50 AM   #1
Mike Clements PE
Deutsches Jungvolk

Mike Clements PE will become famous soon enough
Default From Atlanta, my introduction

Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. This is my introduction, and I apologize in advance for being long-winded, but I have lived in Atlanta since 1999, it's been 16 long years, so I've got a lot of "venting" to do, and of course the issue is niggers.

I've always realized the dangers posed by niggers, but for me, the canary in the coal mine is the rich white liberals. When the coddlers wake up, you know that we are finally at the tipping point, and they are slowly waking up. I never thought that I would see this happen, but even the liberal, ultra-wealthy white folks, cloistered in their gated communities, are waking up to the dangers of Black Riots. Those "rich liberal whites" have always kept themselves above the fray, but now they are seeing the real world.

Crash courses in self-protection are now all the rage for white executives. The reasons are obvious. Black-on-White race crimes are becoming the "new normal", and as a consequence, major companies are now sending their white executives to Gun Training Courses, where these otherwise pansy-ass rich white guys get a serious wake-up call.

Here is a world class example of Ultra-Rich White Prepping - -

At Georgia State University here in Atlanta, Georgia (GSU) they now offer a four-day intensive "Marine Boot Camp" training environment, complete with live fire training with full-auto M-16's. The course specifically includes role-play where a black guy kidnaps a white woman, and the object is to negotiate her safe release. The University disguises the course as "leadership training", so that the big companies can pay for it as a business expense, but it is what it is - - GSU is helping train vulnerable white executives for what may become a nationwide race war.

See the GSU brochure at the PDF Link - -

http://execed.robinson.dev.gsu.edu/f...hure_Final.pdf

I graduated from Georgia Tech with a Mechanical Engineering degree in 2003, and I graduated from GSU with an MBA in 2013. I have seen all-black Atlanta go to Hell in a hand basket since I arrived here in 1999. I am one of the founders of Greystone, LLC, I live and work in Atlanta, and we live in constant fear. For those few of us here who are White, Atlanta has become a seething hell hole.

I am proud to see GSU get on the right side of things, and offer what amounts to paramilitary training for white executives.

Also, as a Georgia Tech graduate, I have a very relevant personal perspective in regards to black entitlement, aggression, anger, violence, and their unrealistic expectations. The dangers that blacks pose to vulnerable White people are very real.

Here is a first-hand example of how pervasive coddling ultimately leads to anger and aggression: When I was at Georgia Tech, I saw how blacks degrade our culture, and degrade our schools. I tutored some students to earn extra money to help pay for my education. The worst students to tutor were the black athletes, who were invariably lazy and stupid. It was a real eye-opener when I witnessed their special treatment and their "black entitlement".

I have actually witnessed significant levels of school-sponsored cheating at Georgia Tech, all designed to make it appear as if black athletes were studying and learning - -

I witnessed all of this while working as a tutor/mentor at Georgia Tech:
** Black athletes were allowed to see the actual exam and "memorize" the answers;
** Professors were required to make accommodations when grading a black athlete's test;
** Black athletes were allowed to have assistance during exams.

Black entitlement and affirmative action continue to carry blacks forward after high school and college. However, at some point, they always hit a brick wall called "performance". Blacks simply can't compete with Whites. When reality sets in, their natural quickness to angers arises, and angry young black males riot, loot, and burn.

So, finally, after years of this coddling, even the liberal, ultra-wealthy white folks, cloistered in their gated communities, are waking up to the dangers of black people and black riots. And that probably includes some Georgia Tech alumni, who have financially supported the Georgia Tech athletics department. Isn't that ironic?

Respectfully submitted,

Mike Clements PE
Atlanta
Mike Clements PE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 05:53 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: From Atlanta, my introduction

Welcome Mike, honored to have you. I believe you came to the right place. We believe as you do and without all the craziness that plagues White Nationalism. Be sure to review the mission statement.

I lived in Atlanta during the early 70s, the best memories I possess are of Atlanta in those days. I've returned several times, to find that it slips further into the crapper each time I go.

Mike, niggers are only a weapon used against us. By whom is the question. You'll find that it is jewish criminal bankers that own our government, as well as the mass media they use to destroy the minds of the people. They dictate policy that is criminally destructive of the white race.

The coming collapse will cause the dependents of government to cease to exist. The liberals will all be culled. Only the prepared, smart & strong will survive, and those aren't qualities niggers possess. They will starve, be shot looting or join the doomed military.

This corrupt government will collapse with the banks. It is the banks that sustain it. Rejection of the dollar is key to defeating them. It is ongoing. TPP is their vehicle to make the change from by government (supposedly) of the people to absolute control by the corporations. Sabotage will be every man's duty.

There will be much pain, death and hunger, but we will prevail on the other side.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:35 AM   #3
Mike Clements PE
Deutsches Jungvolk

Mike Clements PE will become famous soon enough

You mean I can actually talk about Jews here? I'm loving it.

Here is my analogy about "hating niggers". I don't "hate" negroes, but I recognize the differences. I don't "hate" Pit Bulls and Rottweilers, but on-average, those breeds of dogs, irrespective of training, have more genetic-based anger tendencies than other breeds. We're all cautious around Pit Bulls and Rottweilers, and we're all cautious around Blacks. Why is that? Is it because the breeds of humans are every bit as dissimilar as the breeds of dogs?

Following that same analogy, it also depends to a large degree on who owns and trains the dogs. There are probably a few well-behaved and obedient Rottweilers, and back in the good old days, there used to be a few obedient and well-behaved niggers.

But, as you say, it's the Jews (and the white liberals, coddlers, and enablers) who have kept the niggers stirred up, and used them to promote anarchy and division. Who got Obama into office? Who paid for that? Who controls the leash around the neck of that Kenyan mutt?

I think I'm gonna like it here. Thanks again.
Mike Clements PE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 12:19 PM   #4
1headhunter23
White Ranger

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Welcome to WHITENATIONS, the site where the freedom of speech is truly free, free from the shackles of jewish suppression.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 04:56 PM   #5
Hayden
American Banned

Hayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations God

Georgia resident here.

Unfortunately, Georgia is not the bastion of southern white hope and freedom you would think it would be.

You are right. Atlanta is a hell hole. All those jews in Buckhead will be some of the first to find out how bad it really is.
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply