Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-03-2015, 06:44 PM   #1
1headhunter23
White Ranger

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default OH, BOO HOO…UK Muslim outraged because he was served ‘non-halal’ meat without his knowledge

Jun 3 2015
OH, BOO HOO…UK Muslim outraged because he was served ‘non-halal’ meat without his knowledge

Whinyassed Muslim Karim Kazane is looking for a payout from Zizzi Restaurant after he was served non-halal meat banned under Islamic law and has been demanding £5,000 ($7,684) in compensation for the past 3 years for his pain and suffering.

Click the image to open in full size.
Hampshire Chronicle (h/t David Y) Muslim who says he was served pork at a Winchester restaurant has branded the chain “disgraceful” and “insensitive” and has spent three years fighting for compensation from Zizzi after he discovered pepperoni in a meal at their High Street branch.

The 23-year-old fatso was half-way through a carne picante, advertised as containing beef and chicken, when he discovered the meat banned under Islam. He has demanded £5,000 from the Italian food chain and may take legal action.

“Normally you’re in control of yourself, you’re Muslim,” said Mr Kazane, a journalism graduate from Dairy Place. “I know that as a Muslim you know what you’re doing. I’ve never done it because of my religion and they took that away from me. (Awwww)

“I have lost trust in eating out completely and never would trust to eat anywhere but home again, because I believe Zizzi have taken that social freedom, once had, away.” (Good, go back to Crapistan or whatever Islamic hellhole you crawled out of)

Click the image to open in full size.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply