Old 06-07-2015, 11:31 PM   #1
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future
Default great site!

I'm awake and aware we are at war.

I like the rational tone of this site. I prefer an intellectual approach to my hate. I don't mind a race if they are civilised.

Some people are white nationals just because they hate anyone who is different. I find that contradictive, becuse you must be a different temperament to be a white national in this society of sleepwalkers and savages.

I don't have anything against skitzos, Non-political faggots, Non-political asians.

I also have something against a LOT of whites.

Looking foward to some great anti-hebe conversations.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 11:44 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: great site!

Thanks for your kind comments.

We believe in free speech, so long as it doesn't include baseless attacks against members. We try to protect our own.

We are awake and aware, and have no problem stating our case against the enemies. We are locked & loaded with truth Bazookas. Our ducks align perfectly.
The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history. Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:00 PM   #3
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: great site!

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

I like the rational tone of this site. I prefer an intellectual approach to my hate. I don't mind a race if they are civilised.

Some people are white nationals just because they hate anyone who is different. I find that contradictive, becuse you must be a different temperament to be a white national in this society of sleepwalkers and savages.

I don't have anything against skitzos, Non-political faggots, Non-political asians.

Yeah you want to spread the word around like what 1headhunter23's quote "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE " I don't know if that's the site he's referenced but it's pretty straight forward message.
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:50 PM   #4
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

It's good to have you here Freedom! We White Nationalists need more of our brethren to join, and people like you are saving our brethren.
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 10:11 PM   #5
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post

It's good to have you here Freedom! We White Nationalists need more of our brethren to join, and people like you are saving our brethren.

Thanks but it doesn't feel that way. I've spoken out in real life and so far I don't think I've woken one single person! I've been harrassed and assaulted a lot though.

oh well, war is hell
Old 06-12-2015, 07:50 AM   #6
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Thanks but it doesn't feel that way. I've spoken out in real life and so far I don't think I've woken one single person! I've been harrassed and assaulted a lot though.

oh well, war is hell

You never know... I was talking to someone 2 days ago. I was quite brazened about it! He was handing out leaflets about the usual charity case thing here and there blah blah... and he had "huge White guilt trip" when I said we need to look after our own in Australia. He was quite repulsed by my truthfulness. When he left I shouted "WHY DON'T YOU BE PRO WHITE!" He was a young bloke and you never know he might wake up one day! I was civil with him the whole time.
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 08:27 AM   #7
freedom
harrassed

Quote: Originally Posted by Simon Belmont View Post

You never know... I was talking to someone 2 days ago. I was quite brazened about it! He was handing out leaflets about the usual charity case thing here and there blah blah... and he had "huge White guilt trip" when I said we need to look after our own in Australia. He was quite repulsed by my truthfulness. When he left I shouted "WHY DON'T YOU BE PRO WHITE!" He was a young bloke and you never know he might wake up one day! I was civil with him the whole time.

It's considered unseemly to stand up for your own personal rights these days. We donate money to countries which have zero national or even private debt!!! And we are in the hole!

young people should be rioting in the streets about the impossible price of housing, but instead they are campaigning to bring in More people to drive up the cost of housing (living) even MORE!
Old 06-12-2015, 08:57 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

What I know for sure, is that knowledge is cumulative. Another thing I've learned is that a person cannot Un-hear something. Once they hear the truth, eventually it will rise to the surface, their subconscious mind will sort it out eventually and recognize what you said as unvarnished truth. They will convert, whether they like it or not.

Yeah, you'll get your lumps along the way, but informing others is what we do. We must never stop until, like the lights of a city, they all come on and remove the darkness. Time is very short.
The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history. Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:05 PM   #9
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations God

This transformative march from darkness to light and truth, is an amazing journey. Our hopes are to repair some of the damage before it's too late.
Mick Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:13 PM   #10
freedom
harrassed

Quote: Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post

This transformative march from darkness to light and truth, is an amazing journey. Our hopes are to repair some of the damage before it's too late.

"Hate" forums are my "light of Earendil". I walk a dark path. I'm sorry if that sounds dramatic but it's not.

Click the image to open in full size.
Post New Thread Reply