Old 06-12-2015, 04:17 PM   #11
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations God
Default Re: great site!

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

"Hate" forums are my "light of Earendil". I walk a dark path. I'm sorry if that sounds dramatic but it's not.

Click the image to open in full size.

Light and Dark balance. There is purity at the highest levels within both. What do you know about the Dark Side?
Mick Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:40 PM   #12
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post

Light and Dark balance. There is purity at the highest levels within both. What do you know about the Dark Side?

Only the wounds that have been inficted on me.

inherently, the only darkness I have is an appalling temper.

What do you mean, there is purity in darkness? Sounds jewy.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:24 PM   #13
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations God

The wounds we treasure most, the ones that hurt most deeply, often inflicted by those we love, we tend to hang on to. Leaving painful pasts
behind can be painful in itself, as those memories of pain and damage have been our companions.

Sounds Jewy? lol !! Why not?

Pretty much a Universalist myself. The man made divisions I see
less and less, noticing more directly actions and whether they're doing harm or healing. From those observations, opinions can be formed.

Much of the divisive teachings in Judaism I believe came from the Gentile hating Rabbi Shammai, and his murderous band of Rabbis who killed many Rabbis of the School of Hillel, so that Shammai's hateful teachings would prevail in Jewish thinking.

Purity in Darkness? Yes. At the highest levels there is the highest and tightest moral code that matches the lights side's, only spoken differently. One does not want to be kicked out of the darkside. It's not a pretty thing. Words well spoken can effect much, saving the need for anger. Strong emotions a definite plus.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:40 PM   #14
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

The wounds we treasure most, the ones that hurt most deeply, often inflicted by those we love, we tend to hang on to. Leaving painful pasts
behind can be painful in itself, as those memories of pain and damage have been our companions.

Sounds Jewy? lol !! Why not?

Pretty much a Universalist myself. The man made divisions I see
less and less, noticing more directly actions and whether they're doing harm or healing. From those observations, opinions can be formed.

Much of the divisive teachings in Judaism I believe came from the Gentile hating Rabbi Shammai, and his murderous band of Rabbis who killed many Rabbis of the School of Hillel, so that Shammai's hateful teachings would prevail in Jewish thinking.

I doubt the modern day Ashkenazi can hark back much to the israelites. To know the Jewish character one must extract some Georgians and Chechnians, force them to live among Europeans for a thousand years and issue them with a copy of the torah telling them they are God's chosen.
Quote:

Purity in Darkness? Yes. At the highest levels there is the highest and tightest moral code that matches the lights side's, only spoken differently. One does not want to be kicked out of the darkside. It's not a pretty thing. Words well spoken can effect much, saving the need for anger. Strong emotions a definite plus.

Creepin'
Old 06-12-2015, 05:49 PM   #15
Mick Jagger

A mantra for protection....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Irxwvqmi_s
Old 06-12-2015, 06:14 PM   #16
freedom
harrassed

Lovely. I guess I'm just a bit down tonight. Time for a Val and a little nap for me. It's 3am!
Old 06-12-2015, 09:03 PM   #17
Mick Jagger

Sweet dreams and sleep...where in the world are you? It's 1pm in the afternoon here....
Old 06-12-2015, 11:09 PM   #18
freedom
harrassed

Sweet dreams and sleep...where in the world are you? It's 1pm in the afternoon here....

Australia

I had a nice dream that I lived in india. An indian family were teaching me how to make special tea.

Musta caught someone elses dream.
Old 06-13-2015, 01:24 AM   #19
freedom
harrassed

This forum appears on the verge of death. I hope if I keep derping it will revive. I LOVE the analytical tone here.

If I had Saul Alinsky in front of me now I'd slap him silly.
Old 06-13-2015, 01:38 AM   #20
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

This forum appears on the verge of death. I hope if I keep derping it will revive. I LOVE the analytical tone here.

If I had Saul Alinsky in front of me now I'd slap him silly.

Give it a little while longer, the original site has 4X the traffic this new one does. They just haven't read the redirect. They will combine in a few days.
The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history. Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply