Old 08-29-2013, 01:27 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Obviously, VNNF Administration is cooperating with SPLC

There can be no other answer. Either Varg did it on his own (which he wouldn't do without Linder's approval) or Linder himself did it. The information they have can only have come from VNNF admins.

If they are cooperating with the vile, evil kikes at SPLC, how well can you trust those fuck wads?
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:36 AM   #2
Fire Dog

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

What did they do, Fred?

Gordon Duff, of Veterans Today, says that Stormfront IS an ADL front. It makes it more understandable that the content on SF has been gutted.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:38 AM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fire Dog View Post

What did they do, Fred?

Gordon Duff, of Veterans Today, says that Stormfront IS an ADL front. It makes it more understandable that their content there has been gutted.

Gordon Duff is no dummy.

This whole debacle may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Their hit piece will surely send true WNs our way, and they will find out that ours is the ONLY site the kikes don't have in their dirty pockets.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 08-29-2013, 01:42 AM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Fire Dog View Post

What did they do, Fred?

They gave the SPLC kikes information that could ONLY have come from them, to use against me, Witchy & Craig.

Anyone who goes to that site is suicidal.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:51 AM   #5
Fire Dog

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

They gave the SPLC kikes information that could ONLY have come from them, to use against me, Witchy & Craig.

Anyone who goes to that site is suicidal.

Interesting. I hadn't heard. Thanks!!
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:10 AM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

There are a couple of bits of information that could only have come from VNNF admins. I won't say what they are, but they are solid enough to convince a jury.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:29 AM   #7
John52

John52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant future

So..what did VNN do? I'm a little lost on this one.
John52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:41 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by John52 View Post

So..what did VNN do? I'm a little lost on this one.

Someone who says he's a white nationalist has been stirring up the kikes at SPLC. They have given those evil mother fuckers information that they thought damaged me, Witchy & Craig.

In reviewing the elements within the hit piece, I found a couple of bits of delicate, yet important information, which only the admins at VNNF had access to. So, there is no other person which could have given SPLC shit-bags that info.

I would not have started this thread, and the obvious war, if I wasn't absolutely positive about it. One or both admins at VNNF are traitors who are willing, able and in fact did sell good white nationalists down the river to our worst enemy.

You go there at your own peril. White nations is the only White Nationalist forum on the web that I know of with genuine fidelity to the White Nations of this planet. The others have hidden agendas or use the people of the cause to support themselves, while taking a little something extra from the kikes to derail the notion of any white nation.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:52 AM   #9
Hayden
American Banned

Hayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations God

Until I walk in and see Linder balls deep in my woman and he gives me the "hang loose" sign with his thumb and pinky, I'm going to reserve that suspicion of him in particular.

Others around there? no quarter.
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:57 AM   #10
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Hayden View Post

Until I walk in and see Linder balls deep in my woman and he gives me the "hang loose" sign with his thumb and pinky, I'm going to reserve that suspicion of him in particular.

Others around there? no quarter.

You're welcome to think anything that pleases you. I'm giving you the straight skinny, do with it what you will.

Personally, I never would have believed it either, until today. And it could have been Varg, maybe Alex told him about some things, I don't know, but Alex was the one with firsthand knowledge (and only Alex) that ended up in SPLC hands. I'm referring to one specific element that only Alex knew.
Post New Thread Reply