Old 08-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #21
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Nice genuine effort on your part Fred. Everyone knows how much you donated to VNNF and even Linder has commented on your generosity in the past. Yesterday was a bad day, but it was yesterday.

Now let's move past this (at least on whitenations.com, I have no say so on 'the other forum'), it's fine with me if you want to close this thread but I will leave it up to you.

The pussies in the shadows can either get on board or fuck off, I don't really have the time or energy for any of the horseshittery anymore.
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:17 PM   #22
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

No, I'll leave it open for a time, maybe someone will come here to pick up the olive branch.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #23
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

The offer of peace is hereby withdrawn. Fuck Alex "the kike lover" Linder and his VNNF site.

When he allows a widly known kike who is probably THE most subversive jew embedded in the WN movement to remain there with a platform to destroy said movement, I now honestly believe Steven Akins is correct, Linder is a fucking kike.

When Donnie in Ohio, a/k/a Mark Pitcavage of the SPLC, is allowed to stay there, congratulating the SPLC hack doing a hatchet job on Craig Cobb and finding someone with a like name to say that I'm a convict, as well as calling for the destruction of this site, it says all that needs to be said of Alex Linder and VNNF.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 08-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #24
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

The offer of peace is hereby withdrawn. Fuck Alex "the kike lover" Linder and his VNNF site.

When he allows a widly known kike who is probably THE most subversive jew embedded in the WN movement to remain there with a platform to destroy said movement, I now honestly believe Steven Akins is correct, Linder is a fucking kike.

When Donnie in Ohio, a/k/a Mark Pitcavage of the SPLC, is allowed to stay there, congratulating the SPLC hack doing a hatchet job on Craig Cobb and finding someone with a like name to say that I'm a convict, as well as calling for the destruction of this site, it says all that needs to be said of Alex Linder and VNNF.

"You shall know them by their fruits"
Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:46 PM   #25
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Re-posted from the Cobb thread:

Quote: Originally Posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post

Saw this in the comment section of the article by fat Heidi. Confirms the identity of Dummy in Ohio. Won't link to the article but the below can be confirmed if one wishes.

Donnie in Ohio said, on August 28th, 2013 at 11:50 pm
Great Work, Heidi! Congratulations! Now we just need to take down White Nations once and for all!

If that doesn't prove he's a kike and an anti-WN, nothing will.

Enjoy his company you VNNF idiots. You're too stupid for words.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:47 PM   #26
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

What's the deal with Donnie anyway? Call me daft, but I still don't quite get it. Are there any particular threads over at VNNF that you would recommend to validate your assertions about him?

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #27
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

What's the deal with Donnie anyway? Call me daft, but I still don't quite get it. Are there any particular threads over at VNNF that you would recommend to validate your assertions about him?

Read the second to last page of the Craig Cobb/SPLC thread (35?), it says all that needs saying. Donnie in Ohio is a known SPLC hack which Linder has been coddling for 10 years. He knows DiO is a subversive kike hack and still has a man crush on him. Fuck that whole den of snakes.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #28
Cale Sparks

Cale Sparks has much to be proud ofCale Sparks has much to be proud ofCale Sparks has much to be proud ofCale Sparks has much to be proud ofCale Sparks has much to be proud ofCale Sparks has much to be proud ofCale Sparks has much to be proud ofCale Sparks has much to be proud ofCale Sparks has much to be proud ofCale Sparks has much to be proud of

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I now honestly believe Steven Akins is correct, Linder is a fucking kike.

Alex Linder is not a Jew, Fred. You know better than to take seriously any of Fakins' nonsensical postings.
The gods of our ancestors looked different. They were men and each had a weapon in his hand, symbolizing the attitude of life that is inherent in our race, that of action, that of a man’s responsibility to himself and to his people. - Heydrich
Cale Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #29
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post

Alex Linder is not a Jew, Fred. You know better than to take seriously any of Fakins' nonsensical postings.

You'd be in the position to know, wouldn't you? So are you claiming that he was uncircumcised the last time you went down on him?
Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #30
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post

I don't care if he is or not, his action s speak clearly. If he isn't a kike, then he's a wannabe kike, maybe worst of all.

He abets the white-hating SPLC, how much kike do you need?
Post New Thread Reply