Old 06-13-2015, 03:14 AM   #1
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future
Default The coursening of women

Sexual predation by men has become basically the norm in society. Many men use and abuse us with no genuine offer of love. Now I'm not saying that consensual casual sex is completely unacceptable but there is a mass sluttification of womenfolk. Many of us have been raped and all of us have been too often ill used.

my question is this; how is it in a man's over all interest to coarned and harden women? Why is it not top priority to keep us as soft an nuturing as possible because we need that to be the BEST mothers and wives.

it's just another example of, me me me, regardless of he fact that as a society we all end up spiritually poorer.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 04:00 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: The coursening of women

I live in the deep south, where our women are still revered. We open their doors and they like it. Our women are fashionably trendy and some get to slutty dressing, the MTV crowd. We have a more laid back society than the rest of the country. We still do Sunday picnics on the rivers, BBQs, but are steeped in Southern traditions.

What you describe above is a psychological mass madness. Women listen to the TV about crimes against women and become bad asses, hardening their hearts and giving shitty answers to normal guys trying to get to know them. Is it any wonder men think they are just assholes which need to be taught a lesson?

If I were looking for a woman, and could look anywhere on earth, I would begin by looking and researching attitudes first. I think I would concentrate my search in NZ or Greenland. I can hardly understand New Zealanders, they use some Cockney dialect which takes time to adjust to. Still, if a girl is welcoming, barriers can be overcome.

In relationships, timing is everything. They must both be looking at the same time and animal attraction always comes first. A woman has to be gentle and soft, not hard and mean. A man must be strong enough to be gentle and kind, but ready to defend and to gather the necessities of comfortable living. They should compliment each other, weakness in them should be overcome by strength in the other.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 05:48 AM   #3
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

I am a Queenslander, which is the "south" of Australia. We have our own drawl. I get plenty of chivalry and the men are tall and strong, however judaised southerners have come north and many men of the North are sexually corrupt. It is a weakness in them. It will not be tolerated.
Old 06-13-2015, 06:34 AM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

A straight razor cures a dangerous hard prick.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 06-13-2015, 06:50 AM   #5
freedom
harrassed

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

A straight razor cures a dangerous hard prick.

Perhaps you are right. We must be draconian on certain issues. After all, I can not always be available to beat a man to death with a machete. Sometimes the law must take care of that these details. Civilisation is caused by swift justice.
Old 06-13-2015, 07:16 AM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

It seems men have forgotten their responsibility to women and women have forgotten they need men. The crash will change all those deluded minds.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:20 AM   #7
freedom
harrassed

It seems men have forgotten their responsibility to women and women have forgotten they need men. The crash will change all those deluded minds.

Yes, those traditionalists on the centre right have banked on it. Time will come, even I may have to take shelter under a man. Unless a special dispensation is issued, which is not likely, given that there will be no nsdap to appeal to on the basis of my loyalty.

But I'm commodity enough, I bet.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:33 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

There will be a guerrilla war, on that you can rely. The people will win it and the elites will be hunted like the mad dogs they are, driven to ground and shot. No retreat no surrender. Victory or death, they won't get to enjoy the spoils they have murdered so many to gain. They have no chance. The elitist families will be wiped out to be sure they never again can claim any birthright to power.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:42 AM   #9
freedom
harrassed

There will be a guerrilla war, on that you can rely. The people will win it and the elites will be hunted like the mad dogs they are, driven to ground and shot. No retreat no surrender. Victory or death, they won't get to enjoy the spoils they have murdered so many to gain. They have no chance. The elitist families will be wiped out to be sure they never again can claim any birthright to power.

Well if it's fighting you want, I'm with you. I'm dark souled enough to fight your war. See if I'm not. I may not be bulky but I can beat a man with a rifle. I've never shot one. One condition:if I come out on top, then then you will not decide who lives and dies on my continent?
Old 06-13-2015, 08:44 AM   #10
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

No, you and your countrymen will decide that, except the jews must be rounded up and either shot or placed where they can never again harm humanity. We can put them on Madagascar, naked and afraid.
Post New Thread Reply