Old 11-21-2014, 03:44 AM   #11
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: If Alex Linder is such an honorable man as he constantly proclaims...

I wonder if Linder will refund the "extortion zogbucks" if the target is never reached?

Any ex-member that caves in to that horseshit needs to be buggy whipped. You all know he won't leave it down, that would assure that he never milks the members again.

Look for it to come back up and there will be a note from the kike bastard DiO that he magnanimously picked up the slack. Linder should just get on Abe's payroll, like Black did. I guess Potok/Dees doesn't pay enough, being a jew. LMAO
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 06:20 PM   #12
Walter Fairchild Jr.

Walter Fairchild Jr. will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: If Alex Linder is such an honorable man as he constantly proclaims...

In a show of WNist solidarity after splc tried to pit Don against Linder in an article concerning VNN's money troubles, some SF sustaining members came up with the balance and sent it over. In your face splc!

I hope the good folks at VNN top to bottom remember who got them back on their feet next time one of them feels like bashing SF!
Walter Fairchild Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:59 PM   #13
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: If Alex Linder is such an honorable man as he constantly proclaims...

Quote: Originally Posted by Walter Fairchild Jr. View Post

In a show of WNist solidarity after splc tried to pit Don against Linder in an article concerning VNN's money troubles, some SF sustaining members came up with the balance and sent it over. In your face splc!

I hope the good folks at VNN top to bottom remember who got them back on their feet next time one of them feels like bashing SF!

Just a heads up, some of us, including me and my fellow moderators here aren't happy Stormfront exists.
Too bad the VNN got cash (oh and by SM's too!) and Stormfront didn't have a civil war, then we'd be ridden of the two most destructive sites in the world.
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 12:59 AM   #14
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

we need to do everything we can to hack these sites, do ddos, expose their donors and expose them as traitors!
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply