Old 06-16-2015, 12:54 PM   #11
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Are we too asiaised?

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

I'm half Irish and I wish I could rip that part out of me. It's my temper and my trouble making side.

What is your other half?
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #12
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

It was the Irish "temper" and stubbornness the built this country's railroads, highways, sky scrappers, damns, mines, and farms. The term, "Good Ole' American Try" was an Irish motto that was patented by Franklin Roosevelt and the last great Irish president and brother were killed for their ambition and vision to create a better world. If they were alive today the would of tard and feathered the current administration.
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:58 PM   #13
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

What is your other half?

English.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:58 PM   #14
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Celtic Woman - Danny Boy

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 06-16-2015, 01:00 PM   #15
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Celtic Woman - Fields Of Gold

Old 06-16-2015, 01:01 PM   #16
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Mercury Rising Jacobite View Post

It was the Irish "temper" and stubbornness the built this country's railroads, highways, sky scrappers, damns, mines, and farms. The term, "Good Ole' American Try" was an Irish motto that was patented by Franklin Roosevelt and the last great Irish president and brother were killed for their ambition and vision to create a better world. If they were alive today the would of tard and feathered the current administration.

Oh the Irish disphoria are a major force.whenever you want to step up, the old guard are here and forgiving, and waiting.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:05 PM   #17
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

I Dreamed a Dream / Circle of Life

Old 06-16-2015, 01:11 PM   #18
freedom
harrassed

No!

we are all British now.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:19 PM   #19
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

English.

No wonder your Irish half acts up, it hates the English half. LMAO
Old 06-16-2015, 01:34 PM   #20
freedom
harrassed

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

No wonder your Irish half acts up, it hates the English half. LMAO

I just hate war and killing. Just stop. Please stop.
Post New Thread Reply