Old 09-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #11
Maxfield Parrish
Senior Graphics Designer

Maxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations God
Default Will He Take The DNA Test...?

Police detectives have become quite adept in acquiring DNA samples from suspects, especially in serial killer cases where the stakes are high. For instance, they'll follow a suspect on his daily rounds, hoping he'll stop at a fast food place to get something to eat and drink. Then, when he tosses his paper trash away, they'll quickly slink in and snatch his drinking cup and rush it off to a DNA lab. Works like a charm every time.

Well, we know where Linder lives. So it wouldn't be hard to root through his street-side garbage can and extract some empty Coca-Cola bottle with a pair of tongs, or maybe even some hair fibers. And the Supreme Court has already ruled that taking garbage from a curb-side trash can is legal, so no problem there. You might even offer 20 smackers to some White Nation's member living in Kirksville to drive by and cop the evidence.

Click the image to open in full size.
Maxfield Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #12
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Lionel Mandrake View Post

I know he did - his purpose in doing so was two-fold: first to make himself look like he was taking the higher ground by making it look like he had refused to give the SPLC sow what she wanted - second, and probably the main reason: he was attempting to engage in damage control by way of trying to scare us off of his case because his credibility as a supposed WN is hemorrhaging.

The whole thing is absurdly transparent.

His primary reason was to try to make it look like he and his crew aren't really SPLC hacks. Fucking absurd, they are.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #13
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post

Police detectives have become quite adept in acquiring DNA samples from suspects, especially in serial killer cases where the stakes are high. For instance, they'll follow a suspect on his daily rounds, hoping he'll stop at a fast food place to get something to eat and drink. Then, when he tosses his paper trash away, they'll quickly slink in and snatch his drinking cup and rush it off to a DNA lab. Works like a charm every time.

Well, we know where Linder lives. So it wouldn't be hard to root through his street-side garbage can and extract some empty Coca-Cola bottle with a pair of tongs, or maybe even some hair fibers. And the Supreme Court has already ruled that taking garbage from a curb-side trash can is legal, so no problem there. You might even offer 20 smackers to some White Nation's member living in Kirksville to drive by and cop the evidence.

I don't know about police labs, but when I had my DNA tested at 23andMe, I had to give them a fair amount of saliva in a tube, which requires a good bit of spitting in order to reach the fill line. I understand that some labs simply require you to rub the inside of your cheek with a q-tip and send it off in a sterile bag.
Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:01 PM   #14
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

LMFAO - Alex Linder just started a new thread over on VNN:
Quote:

Originally posted by Alex Linder:

Israelis run DNA checks on immigrant to ensure proper jewishness

http://newobserveronline.com/israel-...of-immigrants/

Old 09-04-2013, 11:21 PM   #15
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Did he mention whether he was going to be tested for tribal blood? I'm now certain he can pass it for the kikes purposes.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Old 09-04-2013, 11:43 PM   #16
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

So, he is aware and refuses to test. Tells me all I need to know.

Varg's rule about calling people jews makes far more sense, when you realize that the whole setup is run by kikes. No rule about calling someone a nigger? How about Fag? No? Surely there's something about calling a spade a spade, as in Donnie in Ohio is a KIKE.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #17
Lionel Mandrake

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

So, he is aware and refuses to test. Tells me all I need to know.

Varg's rule about calling people jews makes far more sense, when you realize that the whole setup is run by kikes. No rule about calling someone a nigger? How about Fag? No? Surely there's something about calling a spade a spade, as in Donnie in Ohio is a KIKE.

Exactly.

I have suspected Linder was a Jew since I first started posting on VNN back in 2011, I even openly hinted about it in several of my posts to see how he would respond to it.

As long as I wasn't calling him a Jew, he let it slide when I called Albert Hofmann (the inventor of LSD) a Swiss Jew; or Scotland's First Minister, Alex Salmond, a Scottish Jew, with only circumstantial evidence to support my assertions.

What got me canned from VNN was telling Alex that he wasn't nearly as clever as he thinks he is. That got under his skin in a big way and he banned me for that.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:34 AM   #18
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

What got me canned from VNN was telling Alex that he wasn't nearly as clever as he thinks he is. That got under his skin in a big way and he banned me for that.

That's obvious as hell, he sent two kike Chihuahuas to fuck with a junkyard dog. Not smart.

I'd tell him to get off his high horse, but I'd hate to see him get grass stains on those meat curtains he calls his pussy lips.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:46 AM   #19
Lionel Mandrake

That's obvious as hell, he sent two kike Chihuahuas to fuck with a junkyard dog. Not smart.

I'd tell him to get off his high horse, but I'd hate to see him get grass stains on those meat curtains he calls his pussy lips.

It's all over but the crying now.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:56 AM   #20
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Don't buy that exchange between him and the SPLC hack, it never happened, he spoofed it, just like the false confession on hate watch saying it wasn't Pitcavage/Donnie who congratulated the hack for trying to destroy Craig Cobb's dreams.

Why would he make the statement, assuming he fabricated that interaction, regarding 'her' wanting to give him a "heads up?" Why would he make that particular statement? What's that about?

Or is he projecting that he wants fat Heidi to do some other type of head job. Like on his car or something.
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply