General Discussion of White Issues Pick another Category or Post HERE!

Post New Thread Reply

Old 09-06-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Required Reading and Viewing

For all inquisitive minds new to the cause, this thread serves as a simple and basic overview of the struggle.

I originally made the proposition that this idea have an entire section devoted to it, but I think that a simple thread will work just fine.

Now you can start with this. An excellent read, truly.
http://www.tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html

Much more to come.

Required Reading and Viewing

Last edited by Defiance; 09-06-2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Added link. : )
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Old 09-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
Defiance

Default The Fallacy of White Guilt

Yes, I know full well how pompous it might seem to include my own writings.

Quote:

In an attempt to justify the oppression and eventual genocide of people of European extraction, it's often claimed that such things are completely necessary, being nothing more than fair retribution for actions carried out by Whites throughout history. Using seven very simple points, I will prove that this is a fallacy.

1) First of all, I think anyone can see that attempting to blame someone for the actions of others is absurd. How are modern people in any way responsible for what others were involved in hundreds of years before they were born? This is the simplest and most basic point regarding this issue.....but wait - there's much more!

2) Anyone insisting that all Whites in general are to blame for the effects of Anglo imperialism seem to be missing an extremely important point. You see, it wasn't all Europeans who were responsible for such things; in fact, only a tiny number of them were.
Why should Swedes have to answer for the actions of the English? Or Russians for the actions of the French? Why should a modern, typical White American be made to feel responsible for the actions of a group of colonizers when he is most likely not even descended from them to begin with? Indeed, it's rather incorrect to assume that it was necessarily ever even a matter of race to begin with, as the rampant elitism naturally found amongst any given human group would suggest that many (or rather, perhaps most) Whites would be just as despised as any non-White would be, on the grounds of everything from religion to national origin to phenotype.
Attempting to blame all Whites for the actions of members of one European ethnicity is literally no different than attempting to blame all Asians for Japan's role during World War 2. In other words, it's incredibly stupid, and racist as hell.

3) The atrocities committed by certain groups of Whites throughout history are essentially no different than the atrocities committed by non-White peoples. Yes, non-Whites have engaged in some rather unspeakable acts as well. Just educate yourself regarding the history of such matters to see what I mean.
A few examples can be seen when you consider that slavery was (and supposedly still is) commonplace amongst Blacks in Africa, and Arabs enslaved Black Africans as well. Europeans enslaved and generally mistreated each other, and yes, there are accounts of non-White peoples taking White slaves; more than can be counted. It may also surprise you to know that the Jews had a large role in the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
Not to mention non-White tribes such as Moors and Huns, who invaded Europe and went about their business in much the same manner that Whites did in the New World.
In fact, I think you'd be extremely hard-pressed to find a group of people who have NOT engaged in such behavior. The only real difference is that certain White ethnicities have apparently been considerably more proficient at these practices over the course of the last few hundred years; and of course, one can only wonder why it's these and only these matters that are brought up regarding this issue - while the aforementioned crimes, perpetrated by non-Whites, are swept under the rug.

4) A fact which may interest you - so conveniently suppressed by the mainstream media - is that according to crime statistics, Blacks commit many times the amount of crime that Whites do. Furthermore, interracial crime is overwhelmingly Black-on-White, the opposite happening very rarely. If there was ever a debt that Blacks were owed by Whites, I think it's fair to say that that debt was paid off several thousand rapes ago.
Still, I don't hear anyone demanding that Blacks apologize to Whites; why's that?

5) If certain people are indeed suggesting that all Whites take the blame for the actions of other Whites, then I would like to ask if Whites may also take credit for everything that other Whites have developed and enriched the world with, including what is almost certainly the most advanced science, architecture, philosophy and art that the world has ever seen.

6) Even the allegation that Whites are in control of things seems to be completely untrue, as it can clearly be seen that Jews in fact wield the greatest amount of power out of any group in the world by far; including, but not limited to, government and media.

7) Lastly, it's clear to see just how non-White peoples greatly benefit from living in a predominately White area. While Whites are the only people who are explicitly denied the right to even exercise any form of self-preservation whatsoever, consider the privileges that come with simply claiming "minority" status. Consider all the amenities of the modern Western world that people - of all races - take for granted. Perhaps you've also noticed that non-White peoples consistently relocate to White countries, while the opposite seems to be very uncommon; indeed, don't you find it odd how people are always pushing for "diversity" only for White countries, while non-White countries are exempt, free to conserve their own identity?
Furthermore, if it weren't for Whites, Blacks would have nothing. Think of all the Blacks who've made untold millions and even billions of dollars in the music, movie and sports industries, and so forth. These opportunities arose from the benefits granted by White society. If you still don't quite see what I'm getting at, just compare America to Africa.

That is all. Now please, feel free to pass it on.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...ilt&highlight=

Old 09-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #4
Defiance

The crying lil' White girl cracks me up.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #5
Defiance

Default Confessions of a Former Racist

Quote:

I repent my former heresy. I realize the error of my ways. I was so wrong to believe that my race, the White race, has a legitimate claim to identity or any right to advance its collective interests. Now I know that as a White man, it is my duty to wait on the sidelines while every other race organizes and lobbies for race-based legal privileges, monetary redistributions or subsidies, and affirmative-action employment. I apologize for balking at the idea of handing out unearned money, respect, or employment based on the color of a person’s skin. I used to call such programs anti-White, unfair, unconstitutional, or illegal. Now I understand they are a part of “social justice,” which is sorely needed to correct the historical injustices committed by White people against non-White people.

I am so sorry for believing that race is a useful way to predict group behavior. I was so wrong to say “society is a racial construct” because I have since realized that race is mostly a social construct. All of the racial crime statistics, biological differences, and behavioral variations are merely artifacts of a White supremacist society. Once White privilege disappears, the underachieving races such as Black Africans or Australian Aborigines will skyrocket to cultural, economic, philosophical, and scientific success on a grand scale. But presently White privilege causes other races (except for Jews and North Asians) to economically fail, commit vicious and violent crimes, and stagnate as a permanent underclass in any society that contains White people.

Continue: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...former-racist/

Old 09-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #6
Defiance

Easily one of the best and most comprehensive resources on organized Jewry you're likely to find.
http://thezog.wordpress.com/

Updated version: http://thezog.info/list-summaries/

Last edited by Defiance; 07-07-2014 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Added link.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:43 AM   #7
Defiance

Default An Apology to the Black Race

Quote:

To the entire Black race living in America, we, the Adamic, pink complexioned race (better known to you as the White race) that came to these shores from Iceland, England, Ireland, Scotland, and Europe, apologize for freeing you from slavery by fighting a horrible war among ourselves that cost the lives of almost two million of our own race and totally wiped out an entire way of life. We apologize for continuing to fight among ourselves over that very issue, even though you’ve never told us you appreciate our freeing you.

Continue: http://the-eye-opener.blogspot.com/2...k-race_18.html

Old 09-13-2013, 12:25 PM   #8
Defiance

Default Whites & Blacks: 100 Facts (And One Lie)

http://solargeneral.com/jeffs-archiv...s-and-one-lie/

Old 09-13-2013, 01:35 PM   #9
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

The truth that dwarfs all other truths.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:32 AM   #10
Defiance

I simply can't tell you how much I recommend William Pierce videos; highly educational and highly entertaining.

Much thanks to those who edit these. Great work, please keep it up.

Video: https://archive.org/details/TheDr.Wi...onvideopartial
Audio: https://archive.org/details/DrWillia...adioBroadcasts

Last edited by Defiance; 12-02-2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Added audio link.
Post New Thread Reply