Old 07-02-2015, 07:03 AM   #1
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Buddha was White!

I was totally shocked to find out this truth some months ago. I simply was typed in Buddhism on Metapedia BY ACCIDENT. Without assuming anything! You wouldn't think he was White when you look at those Chinese looking Buddha statues! (Racist!)

Sources are quoted so as to silence people thinking I am a mad White nationalist.

---

Buddha's ethnicity He was a priest in Vedic times and the kings of that time descended from light skinned Europeans and Northwest Asian migrants who gave them their language and culture.
The Buddha is traditionally regarded as having the Thirty-two Characteristics of a Great Man (Skt. mahāpuruṣa lakṣaṇa).[1] These thirty-two characteristics are also regarded as being present in cakravartin kings as well.[1]The Digha Nikaya, in the "Discourse of the Marks" (Pali: Lakkhaṇa Sutta) (DN 30) enumerates and explains the 32 characteristics.[2] These are also enumerated in the Brahmāyu Sutta of the Majjhima Nikāya (MN 91).
Important numbers include:
12) Every hair-root dark colored 29) Eyes deep blue The 80 minor characteristics of the Buddha are known to be enumerated a number of times in the extant Āgamas of the Chinese Buddhist canon.[3] According to Guang Xing, the 80 minor marks are related to the 32 major marks, and are merely a more detailed description of the Buddha's bodily features.[3] In the Sarvāstivādin Abhidharma Mahāvibhāṣa Śāstra, the question is posed about the relationship between the major and minor marks, and it is said that the minor marks are among the major marks, but not mixed with them, just as flowers in the forest make the trees distinctive.[3] These 80 minor characteristics became significant as well, as were adopted by Buddhist traditions including both Mahāyāna and Theravāda traditions.[3] In Pali literature, the 80 minor characteristics are found in the Apadāna and the Milindapañha.[3] Some scholars believe the 80 minor characteristics were an early development in the Buddhist tradition, but held as important mostly by the Sarvāstivāda school.[4]
Important numbers include:
4) His fingernails and toenails have a rosy tint. 21) The lines on the palms of his hands have a rosy tint. 30) His upper and lower lips are equal in size and have a rosy tint. [There is no mention of his skin color, but rosy palms, lips, and skin under the fingernails means low melanin in the skin so light skin.] 41) The lines on his palms have a rosy tint. 57) The hair of his eyebrows is fine. [This means he is not from the middle east as they have thicker eyebrows.] 72) His hair has the colour of a dark shadow. So Buddha was pink skinned, blue eyed, and black haired.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Buddhism
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:08 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Buddha was White!

He should have had a bicycle to work off that belly. White genes assume fitness and courage.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.”
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:28 AM   #3
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

They didn't have bicycles until Leonardo Divinci invented one 500 years ago.

Jesus looked pretty fit when I've seen him in icons and all that.
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:43 AM   #4
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

I believe al, that stuff that whites brought civilisation to everywhere. I also think budda and Jesus have many of the same life experiences. David Icke told me.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:52 AM   #5
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

I believe al, that stuff that whites brought civilisation to everywhere. I also think budda and Jesus have many of the same life experiences. David Icke told me.

David Icke? For real?

Jesus never existed, the strory was based on the life of Cesar, as he imagined himself, and was rewritten by kikes. The whole history you believe you know is fake.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Old 07-02-2015, 08:11 AM   #6
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

David Icke? For real?

Jesus never existed, the strory was based on the life of Cesar, as he imagined himself, and was rewritten by kikes. The whole history you believe you know is fake.

I wish I could find a link. He showed how chrisha, buddha, osiris, and others back to Mesopotamia, had many of the same points to the story. Such as having carpenter fathers and being executed etc.

The Catholic church addresses it too. They say that it's and echo of the Jesus story. Like deep down people new he was coming or some such thing. I know that because I know a man who studied to be a monk.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:16 AM   #7
freedom
harrassed

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138599

Doesn't exactly back up what I've read from Icke but you'll get the idea.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:16 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

I was a monk. I'm telling you that you are the best refuge you will ever have. There is no greater power than the power within you.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:26 AM   #9
freedom
harrassed

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I was a monk. I'm telling you that you are the best refuge you will ever have. There is no greater power than the power within you.

you were a Catholic Brother?
Old 07-02-2015, 08:31 AM   #10
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

you were a Catholic Brother?

I was devoutly Christian, no other thought entered my mind. Yes, I was Catholic and Southern Baptist at different stages. I wasn't a bonified monk, but my faith was unshakable. I was a fool.
Post New Thread Reply