Old 07-18-2015, 09:32 AM   #1
Justin
Thread Necromancer

Justin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to behold
Default Wyoming: Perfect P.L.E. location?

Has anyone ever thought of attempting a P.L.E. in Wyoming? I recently moved here and see it as probably the most feasible location.

No state income tax, only 4% (last I checked) state sales tax (and only on GM), TONS of public land, tons of jobs and a very low (compared to other states) unemployment rate, relatively cheap houses and land, the lowest population-to-state-size ratio in the contiguous U.S., open and concealed carry with no permits, warmer weather for longer than Montana or Idaho, and more rain than the Southwest, while still being cold enough to scare off the muds.

Best of all, aside from the "big" cities (which are roughly the size of medium sized towns in most states), it's almost entirely White already. This, on top of the natural beauty of this place make it the perfect location in my opinion.

I think the census says it's 92% White if I recall correctly, which is probably more accurately 86-88%, but outside of cities it's usually 98% or higher. My town is a medium-large town here, with a whopping population of 1,400-1,800 depending on the time of year, and we have maybe a half dozen mexicans and not a single other mud that can be distinguished by sight alone. The 4 nearest towns have NO muds at all, with the exception of the possible hidden joo or such.

This whole state, so far as I've seen, is a White man's paradise in this hellhole of a country, so anyone looking to move somewhere a little less dark should seriously consider Wyoming. I'm not much of a group organizer, but I'd love to see someone get a group of like-minded Whites out here to enjoy this place as much as I do.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:34 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Wyoming: Perfect P.L.E. location?

Wyoming IS a PLE.
The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:41 AM   #3
Justin
Thread Necromancer

Justin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Wyoming IS a PLE.

As close as it gets without being intentional, anyway. I was just wondering if anyone had attempted an intentional town or neighborhood here. I read recently Craig Cobb lived here for a bit, and he and April seem to be the most active P.L.E. supporters/group-formers I know of.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:45 AM   #4
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Not too sure what to make of your assessment.

According to this site, Wyoming was 86% White in 2010. A significant minority of its denizens - 9% - are Mestizos, though Blacks are rare indeed.

At least from a racial standpoint, West Virginia is a safer bet.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 11:02 AM   #5
Justin
Thread Necromancer

The census site says 92% White, but then (I forgot they do this) the usual "84% White, not hispanic or latino" crap. The VAST majority of said mexcrement is in cities though. I've only seen one outside my workplace since moving here (5-6 work there), so it's been wonderful.

I've actually seen White babies! Those are extinct in my old state of Illinois.
Old 07-18-2015, 07:14 PM   #6
Mercury Rising Jacobite

Mercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations God

Justin, great to hear your enthusiasm regarding your new found home in Wyoming... and yes, Cobb lived in Northeast Wyoming from winter of 2011 until the spring of 2012 with a known contact within the Church, while he sought out Leith ND due to the booming oil fields of nearby Williston.

We have a winter retreat in Bozeman MT that has been in our family for six generations, but the local economy hasn't bounced back since the crash of 08', while they have started building again, but mostly state contracts. It was our intention to create a PLE in Bozeman, since it is the political seat of the entire state, but the recent surge of liberals moving in from CA have shifted the traditional culture of the entire Gallatin County/Bridger Mountain range.

We would be open to discussing some locations in WY that would fit the needs of several members, families, and future followers.

Keep up the good work and the faith brother!

Last edited by Mercury Rising Jacobite; 07-18-2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: typo
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 07:24 PM   #7
Mercury Rising Jacobite

Mercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations God

I created a post a few months back regarding the small city of Aladdin Wyoming that was for sale for 1.5 million, not sure if it has new owners, but the previous owners wanted to retire.

Booming tourist trap and great white hunter lodging town, but it has potential to becoming a stronger community if we can all work together attracting skilled labor such as carpenters, farmers, and public relations agents.

See article for more details:

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/24/real...town-for-sale/
Old 07-18-2015, 09:06 PM   #8
Justin
Thread Necromancer

Aladdin isn't in/close to the mountains though, is it? I love the mountains too much to move anywhere too far from them, but luckily most of this state and Western MT is mountainous.

We have hunting here too like you wouldn't believe. I walked out my door at 6am this morning with my new handgun to go shooting and almost walked into 4 deer in my yard, and this is the 4th time this week there've been deer or elk I've seen IN town, lol. I see at LEAST 100 antelope every time I drive to the next town.

If it's anything like this in Aladdin you should have no trouble getting White men to move there. The only problem I see is with a population that low you'd need White women moving there for anyone to want to stay. That's always been my only problem with Craig Cobb aiming for towns THAT small.
Old 07-18-2015, 11:18 PM   #9
Mercury Rising Jacobite

Aladdin was just an example and I would encourage couples and families to come. Single men entering a PLE will only encourage the feds to send informants to enter by the droves and too much testosterone only creates issues when it comes to order.

My idea of a PLE is that everyone is equal, everyone has a voice in the community, and an individual purpose or task will be asked of them. As a community we would work as a unit to perform duties that would benefit all of us.

Just an idea, but didn't our Country spawn from the whisper of an idea over a pint of ale?

I believe history will repeat itself.
Old 07-18-2015, 11:50 PM   #10
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I think the collapse will force white people out of the cities while niggers will be attracted to them for the promise of uncle sugar freebies. The nogs will die in droves and become cannibals, while whites seek refuge in the woods.

After a time, whites will band together and begin new settlements, clearing land and trading between tribes. I think the scenario will mimic those depicted in the movie The Postman.

I don't care who wants to run the countries, as long as they leave me and mine alone. If not, there will be rivers of marxist blood.
The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply