Old 09-29-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
Maxfield Parrish
Senior Graphics Designer

Maxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations God
Default ➨ Craig Cobb's Personal SS...

Winter will soon come crashing into Leith, bringing with it Siberian-like cold. Soon, the entire town will be lost in a blinding white-out of sub-zero weather and long, dark nights - nights in which the town of Leith will lie eerily silent and almost empty. Law enforcement on such frigid nights might well be hard to summon, should they ever be needed. And with Craig Cobb left virtually alone, does he have sufficient protection from the dangerous prowlings of antifa and renegade Indians known to be hunting him?

Perhaps not.

Perhaps Craig Cobb needs to recruit his own personal SS - SS for super-strong young men ready and willing to defend his life should the need ever arise.

And so the question is - are YOU ready to flex your muscles and join the #1 elite WN unit in America today?

Click the image to open in full size.
Do you have the muscles to be one of us?

Maxfield Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:46 AM   #2
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

"Own personal SS?" This isn't Nazi Germany, this is America. Is this some sort government set up in the works?

I'm sure Craig has provisions for his protection and doesn't need any Nazi wannabes cluttering up Leith. And if, as you say, it's going to be covered in feet of snow constituting a "blinding white-out sub-zero weather," what shelter do you propose those wannabes are going inhabit?

Those truly interested in White people and their interests would disassociate themselves from anything that would alienate them from what would be their support base, and which has nothing to do with the history of this country.

Does the Gold Dawn wear Nazi German uniforms? Do they fly Nazi German flags? No, they don't. They are Greeks and are interested in Greeks and Greek history.

If I didn't know better I'd say that those who play Nazi get paid to do so. It keeps Whites from coalescing and alienates those who might be interested in people and groups promoting White concerns. It also gives every Jewish supremacist organization something to bitch and moan about in their media.

If you're serious about White interests you'll stop playing Nazi and concern yourself with the history of our nation and its founding documents.

I can't count the times I've heard some of so-called WNs gripe about how the Jews keep harping on the events of WWII some 68 years ago notwithstanding their holohoax, yet some of you can't let go of it either and I understand why. But it's time to focus on America and Americans. How many converts did Bill White win over and consider Bill White's latest shenanigans.

Last edited by Aldolphus Mueller; 09-30-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:02 AM   #3
L. H. Menkkken

L. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations God
Default seconded

If I didn't know better I'd say that those who play Nazi get paid to do so. It keeps Whites from coalescing and alienates those who might be interested in people and groups promoting White concerns. It also gives every Jewish supremacist organization something to bitch and moan about in their media.
L. H. Menkkken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:20 AM   #4
RCooper

RCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to all
Default White Only or Diversity Thinking

Quote: Originally Posted by L. H. Menkkken View Post

I don't know the thinking behind a SS Body Guard other than that to create a mental picture of CC as being a Nazi which we all no he is NOT !

Is it the word Nazi that keeps white from coalescing or the fact that a group condones the use of Nazi comments by not removing them ?
Old 09-30-2013, 04:05 AM   #5
Maxfield Parrish
Senior Graphics Designer

Maxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations God
Default It's Clear NOW Why You've Made So Many Enemies On This Forum, Adoofus. Now Buzz Off You Wannabe Lawyer.

Quote:

Adoofus Muler: "I'm sure Craig has provisions for his protection and doesn't need any Nazi wannabes cluttering up Leith."

Shut up you blind idiot:
Old 09-30-2013, 04:19 AM   #6
RCooper

RCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to all
Default Move Forward only

Quote: Originally Posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post

"Own personal SS?" This isn't Nazi Germany, this is America. Is this some sort government set up in the works?

I'm sure Craig has provisions for his protection and doesn't need any Nazi wannabes cluttering up Leith. And if, as you say, it's going to be covered in feet of snow constituting a "blinding white-out sub-zero weather," what shelter do you propose those wannabes are going inhabit?

Those truly interested in White people and their interests would disassociate themselves from anything that would alienate them from what would be their support base, and which has nothing to do with the history of this country.

Does the Gold Dawn wear Nazi German uniforms? Do they fly Nazi German flags? No, they don't. They are Greeks and are interested in Greeks and Greek history.

If you're serious about White interests you'll stop playing Nazi and concern yourself with the history of our nation and its founding documents.

I can't count the times I've heard some of so-called WNs gripe about how the Jews keep harping on the events of WWII some 68 years ago notwithstanding their holohoax, yet some of you can't let go of it either and I understand why. But it's time to focus on America and Americans. How many converts did Bill White win over and consider Bill White's latest shenanigans.

I won't take a position in so much that Nazi's are among us. The Folk in Leith and the rest of the country have pretty much already took that position with the use of the swastica flags being imported and displayed.

I personally do not have any problem with these flags but, Millions of people do. We need to stop talking about founding fathers and put some fathers in Leith that will promote unity and not the planting of Nazi or Communistic ideology.

Fuck The Past - Protect the Future.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:29 AM   #7
Crystal Winterfrost
My Blood Is Treasure

Crystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to behold

Lol, l thought for a second that this thread was about revealing Craig's social security number. Good thing I was wrong.

A woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men. ― Adolf Hitler
Crystal Winterfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:32 AM   #8
Crystal Winterfrost
My Blood Is Treasure

Crystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post

I love this flag.

A woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men. ― Adolf Hitler
Crystal Winterfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:14 AM   #9
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post

Lol, l thought for a second that this thread was about revealing Craig's social security number. Good thing I was wrong.

Jah! Jah, ve are mostly all SS people here in the US now, some work for the state or the feds, but most of us are in the SS system, like it or not.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:15 PM   #10
Maxfield Parrish
Senior Graphics Designer

Default Craig Cobb Has NO Problem With All Things "Nazi"....

Quote:

RC said: "I don't know the thinking behind a SS Body Guard other than that to create a mental picture of CC as being a Nazi which we all no he is NOT!"

In the eyes of the world Craig Cobb is already a drooling Nazi. That's because anyone who knowingly and willingly permits a Nazi flag to be flown on his property is obviously sympathetic to Adolf Hitler and the ideals of the Nazi Party - which Craig Cobb certainly is. So to expect the world at large to make such a fine distinction regarding Mr. Cobb's political views is failing to have a complete grasp of the situation.

Take a look at the tan uniformed individual in this photo. THIS is the man that is the current incarnation of Craig Cobb's religion. THIS is the man who was a full-blown "Nazi" in all but name - though certainly in his adherence to the beliefs embodied by Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich. So, for blathering jerkwads like Adoofus Moaner to come on here and bleat that Craig Cobb should "not be associated with Nazism" is the height of idiocy, since Mr. Cobb IS deeply associated with it.

As for adding an "SS" security team, Mr. Cobb may not like the idea. Even so, it IS fully in-line with Mr. Cobb's association with all things "Nazi" - from uniforms, flags, and symbols that he has openly and happily displayed at his Leith property. So to condemn and ridicule those actions is to condemn Craig Cobb himself.

Perhaps not the rest of you, but I would be honored to command such an SS security force for Mr. Cobb, under any name, any uniform, and any reason. Because he IS surrounded (as bizarre and funny as it sounds) by hostile Indians. They mean to kill Craig if they can.
Post New Thread Reply