Old 10-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #1
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future
Default What controlled opposition damage control looks like

It appears that in the wake of my recent expose thread on the Jewish Linder, Alex Linder is desperately engaging in a bit of damage control over on VNN: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=159943

Quote:

Originally posted by Alex Linder

This will be a forum for everything related to the surname Linder. Feel free to make your own threads with your own names and family histories......

What I'm going to quote comes from my uncle's book, The Linder Sourcebook: Origins, Distribution and Immigrants, by Harold Linder (2004).

I had dinner with my uncle last night, and he told me that 10% of those with the name 'Linder' are jews. For the morons, I'll do the math: NINETY PERCENT OF PEOPLE NAMED LINDER ARE NOT JEWS.

Oh wait. That ten percent is actually smaller because it includes English with the name and blacks named Linder.

So the percentage of Linders who are jews is < 10%.

..."I speculate that ultimate Linder origins for the world are:

Switzerland 50%
Germany 25%
Sweden 15%
Jewish, England, Black 10%"

(p. 4)

Quote:

The surname Linder is somewhat unusual because it appears to have originated independently in three different language areas: Switzerland-Germany, Sweden and England. The common denominator, of course, is the widespread occurrence of the linden tree.

Before the common use of surnames, people were identified by first names, and if further distinction was necessary, their name might be qualified by location, occupation or some personal characteristic. Thus a person who lived near a linden tree might be called John "de la Linda" (by the linden). Still later, precursor names are found, such as John "dictus Linder" (called Linder). These names were probably not hereditary, but in time the simple Linder surname became more common. The Linder surname in southern Germany and Switzerland appears in the 1300's and seems to be generally hereditary by 1350 or 1400.

Quote:

D. Where and When Did Linders Originate?

There now appear to be 10 independent origins of the Linder surname that produced Linder lines. This is only a first estimate because some of the apparent independent origins may eventually prove to be related. On the other hand, some of the apparent independent origins may prove to have had multiple origins.

Independent Origins of the Surname Linder

Switzerland.........................4
Saanen, Zurich, Bern, Basel
Germany.............................2
Stuttgart, Kaufbeuren
England..............................1
Sweden..............................1
Jewish................................1
Black..................................1

The Swedish, Jewish and Black lines are relatively recent, probably mostly after 1700, and are discussed below under major Linder lines. The following discussion refers only to English, German and Swiss lines, which were well established in the 1400's.

I assembled a chronological list of over 300 references to the earliest Linders, from 1267 to 1600, from various publications of tax, property and public records from England, Germany and Switzerland. The earliest names, up to 1350, are precursor names such as "genant Linder" (known as Linder). Most people after 1350 have a first name and the surname Linder, which was probably heridary.

It should be noted that distances in Europe are not great. Almost all of the Linders treated here lived within a maximum area of about 250-km by 250-km (150 miles by 150 miles), from Stuttgart, Germany in the north to Saanen, Switzerland in the south and from Basel, Switzerland in the west to Reutte, Austria in the east. This area is slightly smaller than West Virginia. Most people in this period, 1200 to 1600, probably never traveled far from their homes. (pp. 5-6)

To his credit, Solskeniskyn was able to come up with a single gentile Linder who "fought the Communists" in the Swedish army as a 71 year old volunteer cavalry leader

What Solskeniskyn fails to mention is that among the Jews listed by Robert Wilton, the Russian correspondent of The Times, in his 1920 book in French, Les Derniers Jours des Romanofs, which gives the racial background of all the members of the Soviet government is a Jewish Linder who served on the Communist Party Central Executive Committee.

- Steven L. Akins

Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Christ, what a pitiful response.

If the fucker wanted to prove he ain't a kike, all he has to do is spit in a goddamn cup at the DNA lab. I'll pay for the analysis and publish the results.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #3
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Christ, what a pitiful response.

If the fucker wanted to prove he ain't a kike, all he has to do is spit in a goddamn cup at the DNA lab. I'll pay for the analysis and publish the results.

This part in particular make no mathmatical sense:

Quote:

Originally posted by Alex Linder

I had dinner with my uncle last night, and he told me that 10% of those with the name 'Linder' are jews. For the morons, I'll do the math: NINETY PERCENT OF PEOPLE NAMED LINDER ARE NOT JEWS.

Oh wait. That ten percent is actually smaller because it includes English with the name and blacks named Linder.[?]

So the percentage of Linders who are jews is < 10%. [how does he figure that?]

..."I speculate that ultimate Linder origins for the world are:

Switzerland 50%
Germany 25%
Sweden 15%
Jewish, England, Black 10%"

- Steven L. Akins

Old 10-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Lionel Mandrake View Post

This part in particular make no mathmatical sense:

What's the matter with you!?!? Have you never taken a Chutzpah-Math course?
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 10-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #5
Lionel Mandrake

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

What's the matter with you!?!? Have you never taken a Chutzpah-Math course?

Is that the one where when you are counting "innocent" Jews the number always adds up to 6,000,000; but when you are counting guilty Jews the sum is always some infinitesimal fraction of a percent?

- Steven L. Akins

Old 10-01-2013, 07:59 PM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Lionel Mandrake View Post

Is that the one where when you are counting "innocent" Jews the number always adds up to 6,000,000; but when you are counting guilty Jews the sum is always some infinitesimal fraction of a percent?

Yep, that's the one.

Into the valley of death rode the brave 600, not a jew among them.

Even Stevie Wonder can see what's going on with that Linder thread. He's trying to redeem his reputation, but his actions and heritage consolidate the veracity of his opposition.

Why do you think he bans anyone who takes a look at this site? REDEMPTION is easier if the truth never gets out.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:49 PM   #7
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

You are keeping that kike up at night, trying to understand what went wrong.

It all falls at Varg's feet and acquiesced by Linder. Varg attacked me because we nailed Donnie Pitcavage, Linder formed 'the commission' to attack me, Varg was straw-boss and he got Nigel to do the dirty work. He wouldn't get rid of Nigel, Donnie, Varg or any of the shit stirrers, then he let Varg ban me for a month. During that month, I set this site in motion, and now it is his worst nightmare. Fuck all them, they deserve what they get, especially Linder.

The actions of the administration over there have screamed "we're kikes" since the day I joined, and even more now.

When Linder won't go to the lab and prove he isn't a kike, it is an admission.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:39 AM   #8
Maxfield Parrish
Senior Graphics Designer

Maxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations God
Default Pop Goes The Weasel...

Linder should commit suicide. He's a Jew and he knows it, as do the rest of us.

I'll pay for the bullet.

Seriously.

Maxfield Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply