Post New Thread Reply

Old 08-28-2015, 10:48 AM   #1
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Angry Australia: New firearms restrictions and bail laws for NSW after Martin Place siege

The NSW government will change bail laws and put further restrictions on firearms in light of the Martin Place siege.

Mike Baird: “Public safety* is the number one priority for this government”.
NSW Premier Mike Baird announced that anyone who had a connection to terrorism and was charged with an offence would be refused bail, except in exceptional circumstances.

“Public safety is the number one priority for this government and that is why we are implementing tough additional protections on bail and illegal firearms,” Mr Baird said.

“We are sending a very clear message that incitement of fear and violence will not be tolerated.”

Under the changes, bail will be refused if the person is under a terrorism control order, is on bail or has previously been convicted of a Commonwealth terrorism offence — including being a foreign fighter — or is on bail for being a member of a terrorist organisation.

As well, the accused person’s links to terrorist organisations, their statements in advocating terrorism or violent extremism, or their affiliation with others who do so, will be taken into account as part of the “unacceptable risk” when considering bail.

NSW Deputy Premier Troy Grant said that penalties for firearm offences will be increased, with a new offence of possession of a stolen firearm, which will carry a maximum penalty of 14 years jail.

There will also be a ban on possessing blueprints for firearms capable of being used by 3D printers, as well as unlicensed milling machines.

“Along with our changes to bail, we will change our gun laws to create much tougher penalties for illegal gun possession,” Mr Grant said.

“The new firearms laws directly target the criminals using illegal firearms to commit violent crimes.”

The changes follow the recommendations of the Martin Place Siege Review.

Martin Place gunman Man Monis was on bail for being accessory to the murder of his ex-wife at the time of the siege.

The inquest into the death of two hostages is examining why solicitors for the Director of Public Prosecutions did not oppose his bail application, given Monis’s history and a previous conviction for sending offensive letters to the relatives of Australian soldiers killed in Afghanistan.

---

*They always use this "public safety" as the reason for tough gun laws. I looked up the police website and they say it too without ever going into details in the subject! It's made me as mad as hell hearing this today!
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 10:49 AM   #2
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Australia: New firearms restrictions and bail laws for NSW after Martin Place siege

Comments from article:

P
Hmmmmm….this is not a new proposal & has not worked well in the past in NSW.

One of the problems is that the individuals who carry or deal in unregistered firearms are also the most likely to use them. If the option is copping a 14 year mandatory sentence or killing the key person (witness, searching police etc) guess which option a percentage will take?

James
Instead of trying to control firearms even more, why dont they make mass murder illegal?

Scott
Any half competent, half wit with a hammer and a file can make a gun.

Search gun craftsmen of the middle east, and be amazed!!!

Note these men have the same nationality and skill set as those that labor allowed in here in their tens of thousands.

Mark
In line with psychological research - unless the response for heinous acts is swift and severe neither the perpetrator nor those tempted to take up such actions will be discouraged in fact the reverse.

The idea that the inevitable adolescents-young adults becoming cultural altruistic enforces will be 'convinced' of the cultural derived errors of their ways is a lie, and psychologists know it.

It really disturbs me psychologists are promising cognitive 'redemption' when they know very well prejudice driving this terrorist behavior set infant-child is nigh impossible to change. You remove the cultural codex construct of Other or as Plato said what is taught on 'Mothers Knee/Cultures Knees' will be reflected in time in the behavior of those adherents subject to the cultural indoctrination.

So what if it is only the 'few' derived from the 'many' such behavior should not be occurring at all. And the 'many' have to be held to account for creating and sustaining the 'few' otherwise the 'few' would not exist. Social psychology research clearly shows there is in essence only ever the 'few' prepared to become cultural altruistic enforcers.

A defendant caught in the act will say anything as you would expect to avoid the appropriate response and given psychological research regards strongly held beliefs is more than likely even more convinced of the validity of their error even when challenged with 'truth'.

Michael
So one would have to conclude that to do a proper job and "protect the public" the licensing of milling machines will be followed by laws mandating the secure storage of milling machines -- this is going to get interesting

Milton
14 years! Wow! What if you didn't even know you had a stolen firearm? A sentence of this brutality for just 'being in possession' is way out of proportion to the 'crime'. And certainly enough to completely ruin a man's life. This is an extreme overreaction to the NSW governments bungling and incompetence in the handling of the low life murdering terrorist, monis or whatever his name was at the time.

Rod
Unlicensed Milling Machines??? This guy has clearly lost it. Next you'll be having to licence your lathe, metal file and dremel.

Michael
@Rod and milling machine importers will need to be licensed/registered, and fitters who work on repair and maintain milling machines will have to be licensed like gunsmiths, Yep he has lost it

Roger
@Rod Today the milling machines and 3D printers, tomorrow the lathes and CNC machines. Industry will be thrilled and farewell Mens Sheds like volunteers needing costly Police Clearances, etc. We're increasingly being ruled by ignorant office jocks and uni types.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:23 PM   #3
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God
Default Re: Australia: New firearms restrictions and bail laws for NSW after Martin Place siege

I've already been accused of leading a global terrorist organisation;
I've already been accused of being a domestic terrorist;
I've already been notified by the JOG that everything I say is monitored;
The Field Officers of the Security Intelligence Section tell me they are on my side
... and can I report to them?
HELL NO!

I've personally taken stolen guns from niggers that meant to use them on me and handed them over to the JOG;
I was told I was a good citizen;
When the niggers next attacked, the charges against the niggers were dropped by orders from on-high;
The next time niggers attacked ... repeat, ad nauseam.

Sure, some coppers on the street will do their job to protect the community and arrest remove the vile creature that is the nigger, but their JOG overlords rule in all matters judicial. Justice is not blind; she is black with slanty eyes and prays to Allah with a yamaka nailed to her head.

With the shit I put up with in life every time some nigger or red chooses to make a false report, imagine the reaction if someone had taken stolen and sawn-off guns from me and handed them to the JOG? Imagine the raid, the federal terrorism charges, the forensics to prove those weapons had been in my possession? Imagine the in depth analysis of every word I'd ever said that could be traced ...

... And really, what I do say is always the truth: I have no guns, but if you try to kill me or mine, I will kill you. And if you're black, I'll merely enjoy it all the more.

Guns, I could make them (along with all sorts of bombs), but I wont. When the Racial Holy War turns into bloody open warfare, I'll take them from the dead.

To the JOG operatives supposedly reading this: Despite your attempts to send murderous niggers after me, have me arrested for petty offences and put me under some form of JOG control order, you've failed. I obey all your laws, I am one of the nicest neighbours any White person has ever known, but when Bloody Racial Warfare breaks out in earnest, I will take the gun from your cold dead hands and I will shoot your traitorous masters!

And there you see, I still remain within your JOG laws. I have only spoken about a time in the future when it's either kill or be killed, and where being White is a death sentence ... but you tell us that will never happen, thanks to rainbows, unicorns and group hugs.

Yeah, and fairies wear boots!

If you are White and you are RACIST today, you will live through tomorrow; if not, you're dead already.

Cailen.

BTW I bet no JOG operative bothers to read this ... at least not until some smarmy Anarchist hands it over to the JOG as part of their bi-weekly report on us devious White folk and our cryptic, criminally RACIST ways.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:31 PM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Only you, being ALWAYS the first responder, can defend YOU, this is what they are taking from you. They will have to die to take away my right of self-defense. I may die too, but they go first.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
The better your research, the crazier you sound to the uninformed.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:33 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Is your life so precious that you would live it in constant fear to appease the criminal ruling class? Take them out!

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
Old 08-29-2015, 03:51 AM   #6
Simon Belmont

Rev, Fred read your comments. Thanks for telling me how you 2 feel. I refrain from commenting.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:55 AM   #7
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

Remember Simon Belmont, that everything Fred said is encouraged through US history by his own politicians and a culture of freedom. They can take neither his guns nor his right to speak from him. Us Australians on the other hand, can only go as far as I do. i.e. Combining a little honesty with hypothetical actions in a hypothetical situation.

Fear of persecution for what is perfectly legal by all the laws of the land - and what's more, is morally right - means that the battle is already won for the persecutor.

Cailen.
Old 08-29-2015, 11:57 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Have no fear boys, natural law will make a comeback, even down under. The collapse we are witnessing will wipe out western governments or at least decimate them to the point that an old lady with a broom can sweep them from the field. Be prepared with Molotov Cocktails of oil & gasoline, zip guns, machetes, spears, long bows, and make plans to capture guns and ammo. Carry out your planning in secret and make sure they are complete thru victory. Buy or make transmitters to jam ULF frequencies, so they cannot call the Cavalry.

Old 08-31-2015, 10:54 AM   #9
Simon Belmont

Quote: Originally Posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

Remember Simon Belmont, that everything Fred said is encouraged through US history by his own politicians and a culture of freedom. They can take neither his guns nor his right to speak from him. Us Australians on the other hand, can only go as far as I do. i.e. Combining a little honesty with hypothetical actions in a hypothetical situation.

Fear of persecution for what is perfectly legal by all the laws of the land - and what's more, is morally right - means that the battle is already won for the persecutor.

Cailen.

We're on the same page.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:56 AM   #10
Simon Belmont

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Have no fear boys, natural law will make a comeback, even down under. The collapse we are witnessing will wipe out western governments or at least decimate them to the point that an old lady with a broom can sweep them from the field. Be prepared with Molotov Cocktails of oil & gasoline, zip guns, machetes, spears, long bows, and make plans to capture guns and ammo. Carry out your planning in secret and make sure they are complete thru victory. Buy or make transmitters to jam ULF frequencies, so they cannot call the Cavalry.

Sound like a smart A Team dude like from that tv show. Thanks. But just remember in the CURRENT SITUATION, we are not allowed to defend ourselves at all even if an intruder comes in to our houses. But fuck man, this is where the hypotheticals come in as Rev says. Natural instincts take over.
Post New Thread Reply