Old 09-03-2015, 04:18 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default A story sent to us on a "contact us" form. Your assessment?

Racial Greetings!
To vett myself - I have been involved almost 30 years.
I reading about google news about that rat Frazier Glenn Miller today
andread the name Alex Linder.
Who you may or may not know testified for Miller in court recently!
Now as I have never been a fan of Linder's,since I read years ago
about support of F.G Miller and visited his site a few times.
I was a dear friend of Pastor Dick * Betty Butler & still today live near rimrock rd in Hayden ,ID.. So the 1988 Ft Smith Sedition trial and Millers testifying against Bob Mathews/ The Order, Pastor Butler , Pastor Miles
really turned me against F.G. Miller!
As I do skip tracing ( find people ) as a hobby for the last 20 so years. I wondered if I could find that fink, as Rockwell would have called him.lol.
I tried a few years ago - but to no avail.. The when I read this article and been trying for last few hours - I noticed that someone posted a pick of Linder's purported house in Kirksville,MO.. Well its not the 810 S Baltimore house in picture ,but 808 S Baltimore the house next door. I took a pic from google images of linder at front door of a house and then google street view of 808 s baltimore in a screen shot. I expanded screen shot up and if you look at brick blocks on left side & right side & the front porch light they are exactly alike.
This is Adair County Assessors online search results for the 808 s Baltimore
address - http://adair.missouriassessors.com/parcel.php?gid=25550
Apparently some people named limberg own house. Only Farren Limberg I found owns a Auto Repair & Wrecker business in Owensville,MO like 40 miles from Kirksville,MO.
This has only been a cursory search!
Since I could not embed images in this - here are two links of images described -
http://postimg.org/image/sjyq0wnil/
GOOGLE MAP IMAGE of 808 S Baltimore

http://postimg.org/image/eg2usigb1/
GOOGLE IMAGE OF LINDER
Note similarity of both sides of front door.

My opinion is Linder may or may not be a KIKE , bt regardless he's not
with US.. Though he sure looks like one.
Thank you for doing what you do! I myself when I was young was a activist.
I am now well into my 60's and have not energy I once had..
Again thank you, I know at times our activism can be a thankless job!
Its greatly appreciated . Duty Calls

88 / !4 words

Aryan Bruder

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://www.whitenations.com/usercp.php
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:23 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: A story sent to us on a "contact us" form. Your assessment?

Personally, I believe this guy is on the up and up.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 01:48 AM   #3
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

I support that Fred! I think he is legit and no Alex is not one of us nor is Donnie Boy!
Old 09-09-2015, 04:41 PM   #4
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

I concur as well, while the subject of motive is inconclusive. In addition, I have not been successful in locating the author or his personal references in Hayden. I will continue to dig, while we need to keep this post bumped so that it can receive full exposure. Maybe some of our "guest" from SF can come out of the closet and offer an explanation....wishful thinking...
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply