Old 09-05-2015, 07:16 PM   #1
WilhelmAnthony

WilhelmAnthony will become famous soon enough
Default They refuse to let me leave...

I asked to be banned from VNN, and in response they said this:
You can check out any time ... but you can never leave. - Jimmy Marr, Moderator
So it looks like my name will forever be in the hellhole of race-mixing and filth called VNN. Too bad.
WilhelmAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 12:22 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: They refuse to let me leave...

The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want (lyrics)

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:34 AM   #3
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by JosephDamsell View Post

I asked to be banned from VNN, and in response they said this:
You can check out any time ... but you can never leave. - Jimmy Marr, Moderator
So it looks like my name will forever be in the hellhole of race-mixing and filth called VNN. Too bad.

I do like Jimmy Marr. He's the bagpipe guy piping against White genocide. I don't know what he's like on VNN but what I KNOW about him on SF he seems alright to me.

Hopefully he was just sarcastic. If not no one's perfect. I don't think he's a mole anyway.

It's too easy for us WN to fight against each other -- that's the whole point of this message! (Just want all of us to do well even people on other WN message boards.)
I hope you get what I mean.
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 01:37 AM   #4
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Linder and Donnie at SF pretty much thbink they control things when in fact the SPLC, BLM and ADL control them!
Old 09-09-2015, 04:04 AM   #5
The Bobster
"A Cock in my Ass
would be SWEET!"

The Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations God

Do you really want to get banned? Just call Vag a lazy shit who has to rely on newsbots to keep his forum going. Do it here. He's always lurking. You'll be gone within hours.
The Bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply