Old 10-16-2015, 05:24 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Arrow Craig Cobb - ADL & SPLC Agent since 2010

Information has been given to me that Craig Cobb was working for Mark Pitcavage, a/k/a Donnie in Ohio, from 2010 until his arrest in 2013, whereupon they dumped him.

(That's why Donnie in Ohio bolted VNN when Cobb posted his picture at VNN, only returning when nobody believed the truth, Linder & Vag covered for him)

The ADL was infiltrated via Pitcavage's office by a WN, who gained his confidence through bogus information. The WN was given insider info about Cobb quid pro quo, by Pitcavage. The info given to Pitcavage was related to the crazy coward bastard Matt Hale. So it did no damage, since he was already in prison.

Just days before Cobb's arrest, the WN provided bogus insider info that a hit had been put out on Cobb, prompting him to walk the streets of Lieth with a gun. That info came to Cobb from Pitcavage.

Once arrested, nobody went to his aid, since the sheriff and prosecuter's office was never party to the false flag PLE plot, they went after him and convicted him of a felony.

Cobb was to convince WNs to commit crimes once they relocated to the PLE, and turn them in to the law. ADL/SPLC worked together as a joint venture on the PLE with Cobb as the front man.

In 2010 another WN, in Montana, also had proof Cobb was working for ADL's Pitcavage. Cobb fled fearing for his life. Ask Cobb how nickle plated .357s taste.

Cobb stiffed me personally for over $900 and his road dog, Smokey, a/k/a Randolph Dilloway, stiffed me for $1,600. I had no clue they were ADL/SPLC plants.

Linder and Vag love Mark Ptcavage, a/k/a Donnie in Ohio, and SF is Cobb's new home. Good riddance. There isn't a doubt in my mind that Linder & Vag know Pitcavage is an ADL torpedo, yet they allow him to post at VNN. What, pray tell, does that tell you about them?

I have a bad, undeserved, reputation thanks to the lying scumbag Mark Pitcavage, a/k/a Dog Shit in Ohio. The ADL made sure their agents/posters at VNN & SF spread the lies far and wide.

There is existing proof of everything I've said here, but I cannot disclose any of it for fear of reprisals against good WNs by ADL/SPLC and their agents within the USG.

Long story short, I've made this information available to the community. Do with it what you will and think whatever you want. I cannot divulge my sources, so don't ask. You lay down with snakes, you're liable to get bit.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 09:31 AM   #2
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Craig Cobb - ADL & SPLC Agent since 2010

Craig moved like an agent provocateur from the get go.

No one that knows anything about 'country' goes into a small town
acting as Craig did. What Craig did isn't how Whites behave. Not the ones I know at least.

We must watch ourselves. We're trying to do good things for our race, our people our Nation. There are those who object to such things happening and will do anything, including spending a lot of money on agents of our destruction.
Mick Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 06:33 PM   #3
Georg in medical lake, wa

Georg in medical lake, wa will become famous soon enoughGeorg in medical lake, wa will become famous soon enough

A huge red flag with Cobb is where does he get the money to buy these properties from? Working manual labor even at $20 plus bucks an hour wouldn't generate the kind revenue to acquire that much property. It becomes even more unbelievable when you factor in fines and legal fees incurred during his court case. Thus the logical conclusion is that he is being paid by an ngo or government agency for nefarious purposes.
Georg in medical lake, wa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 07:47 PM   #4
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Georg in medical lake, wa View Post

A huge red flag with Cobb is where does he get the money to buy these properties from? Working manual labor even at $20 plus bucks an hour wouldn't generate the kind revenue to acquire that much property. It becomes even more unbelievable when you factor in fines and legal fees incurred during his court case. Thus the logical conclusion is that he is being paid by an ngo or government agency for nefarious purposes.

He also was arrested with $52,000 in a money belt. That didn't make the paper. That was his "running money" provided by ADL, due to the (bogus) hit being placed on him by some fictitious group. They gave him running money, but he didn't run; he didn't want to leave the money stream ADL/SPLC was providing.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Old 10-21-2015, 08:50 PM   #5
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to behold

Such insanity deception brings.

Craig Cobb, consummate clusterfuck.

Beware!!
Old 10-25-2015, 11:09 PM   #6
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

You should all be aware that this scummy bastard is trying to start another FALSE FLAG PLE.
Old 10-26-2015, 04:35 AM   #7
Hvitulv

Hvitulv is on a distinguished road

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

You should all be aware that this scummy bastard is trying to start another FALSE FLAG PLE.

Someone put me up to date on Cobb (via link to a thread, etc.). I know he used to post on here rather frequently or at least I think it was this forum. What all has transpired with him since the Leith ordeal? I don't have time to invest in following that fool's activities, so a succinct summary would be enough. Of course, assuming there's more to the story than what was covered in the original post.
Old 10-26-2015, 05:17 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

You can read about most of it here: http://whitenations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74
Of course, this whole thing took over 3 years to unfold.
Old 10-26-2015, 06:21 AM   #9
Mick Jagger

Kike Cobb can go to hell for all I care. The sooner the better, as it'll save others the grief and expense of dealing with him.

It's not going to be my dollars helping him this time around.

http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=8636

It's been an education, that's for sure.
Old 10-26-2015, 04:18 PM   #10
Hvitulv

Hvitulv is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the links guys. The Cobb situation seems to echo a greater problem within the broader movement, one that I've seen play itself out 50 times over. A person of prominent position or some level of notoriety turns to enemies in exchange for financial gain or to cut a deal with law enforcement or is otherwise rotten in some way from the beginning. Which leads to a great level of distrust in general among the common people. Not a good situation.