Post New Thread Reply

Old 10-26-2015, 05:27 PM   #11
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Craig Cobb - ADL & SPLC Agent since 2010

Our mantra and our natural allies attract lots of scrutiny from the hardcore left and their bought and paid for servants in the USG. We don't have to be radicalized extremists to win, and that frustrates our enemies. We only need to keep telling the truth and showing their lies.

The economy will collapse within 90 days, and when the bread and circuses end, when the left finally understands that they have been screwed into the ground by their god, the USG, they will wake up and join those of us who understand that government is an evil force that only has its own interests in mind.

The USG is sociopathic/psychopathic, and can never be anything else. When it begins to all fall apart, watch how brutal it becomes. They will lose power, that's a given, and when they do, they will be as dangerous as a cornered bear.

Besides, since the leftists will be among the very first casualties in a SHTF scenario, we won't have to deal with them much longer. Leftists rely on the government for their sustainability, for their very lives. When the government is weakened by bank failures and weakness in T-bills & bond sales (no buyers left) their ability to feed the slothful and depraved left will fail. Especially when their policies have destroyed all productive citizens' ability to support government largess, the left will lose it and soon die.

They will try to blame us or some foreign government for their failures, because they are, above all else, dishonest and corrupt. So, prepare to defend yourselves; nobody else will defend you, which is why they are after the guns.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 05:56 PM   #12
VNN Asshole Smasher

VNN Asshole Smasher is a jewel in the roughVNN Asshole Smasher is a jewel in the roughVNN Asshole Smasher is a jewel in the rough

For any of this to be credible, names, dates, and places are necessary. WHO said that Cobb is an "agent"? He may well be, but what is the name of the individual making this claim? WHO claims he had "$52,000"? A name is necessary, or it's not credible. So far, nothing said is credible. Nothing whatsoever.

Post the names of those making these accusations, so they can be grilled like a 4th of July weenie.
VNN Asshole Smasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 06:06 PM   #13
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by VNN Asshole Smasher View Post

For any of this to be credible, names, dates, and places are necessary. WHO said that Cobb is an "agent"? He may well be, but what is the name of the individual making this claim? WHO claims he had "$52,000"? A name is necessary, or it's not credible. So far, nothing said is credible. Nothing whatsoever.

Post the names of those making these accusations, so they can be grilled like a 4th of July weenie.

Go fuck yourself. It's all true, defend that asshole if you want, but I won't put good people at risk of being destroyed just because you think I should. I was provided the goods with the proviso that I would not disclose the source.

Believe me if you want to or don't I frankly don't give a shit. The names, places, dates and amounts are contained in the evidence.

Why do I get the feeling you're on the wrong side?

I will tell you that an investigative reporter, working for a major publication, did most of the leg work. However, that person and their org could be harmed and other contributors could have their lives damaged.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Old 10-26-2015, 07:19 PM   #14
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Go fuck yourself. It's all true, defend that asshole if you want, but I won't put good people at risk of being destroyed just because you think I should. I was provided the goods with the proviso that I would not disclose the source.

Believe me if you want to or don't I frankly don't give a shit. The names, places, dates and amounts are contained in the evidence.

Why do I get the feeling you're on the wrong side?

I will tell you that an investigative reporter, working for a major publication, did most of the leg work. However, that person and their org could be harmed and other contributors could have their lives damaged.

Click the image to open in full size.

Personally I feel as if the final paragraph would have worked just fine.
Old 10-26-2015, 09:07 PM   #15
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

Personally I feel as if the final paragraph would have worked just fine.

That's true, but when I'm attacked, I fight back. That's just who I am.

VAS' post was intoned with incredulity, he was questioning both me and my sources, but was more purposefully seeking others to attack. That tells me he has a dog in the hunt. Being less than forthcoming raised my hackles. His sense of entitlement is very disquieting for me.

Had he prefaced his remarks with a viable foundation, he may have gotten a more pleasant response. He came out slinging shit without standing to do so.

I have no idea who he is, do you? There are those here I trust emphatically, he isn't one of them. Not that he isn't trustworthy, but I don't know him.

Words have meaning, they are indications of what a person is actually thinking, though not always intentionally. Sometimes the hidden meaning slips out.
Old 10-27-2015, 06:37 AM   #16
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

I would like all of you to view some footage that was forwarded to our organization regarding a particular familiar face as a crowd heckler, who encouraged a mob of Canadian anti-racist protesters to verbally assault two of our brothers on a subway platform who were just exiting a rally at Braid Station, New Westminster, Vancouver B.C. on March 21, 2010. (Four(4) months before Cobb crosses border into Montana)

Please note on frame 1:24 Cobb makes the statement, "They are not going to protect you brother!" The two individuals who were being verbally attacked by amateur cameras not only did they not appreciate Cobb's remarks, but don't even acknowledge their association with him. Was Cobb present to document the event for Podblanc or was he siding with the angry mob, because he didn't want to get caught on Canadian soil practicing hate speech?

Regardless, this was a cowardly testament of his character as these two young men defied the laws of Canada to express their concern for the rising immigration issues in Vancouver. Is he feeding these two individuals to the wolves for his own amusement or could he of used this as an opportunity to grow a pair of balls and stand up for what he believes???

See YouTube video and assist us with your interpretation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtYxuIF-ndM
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:49 AM   #17
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

He may have been recruited in Canada for clandestine work in the US. He was definitely documenting the event, but has anyone checked his site to verify whether the images are reproduced there? He is very obviously a coward, and a coward can be a useful thing to those who want to bend them.
Old 10-27-2015, 07:19 AM   #18
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

VNN, Its obvious that you are not privileged to the detailed intelligence of our findings, but in due time it will all be revealed to the general public. Patience and prudence would serve you well.

Detailed links, conversations, fund transfers, and personal history between Cobb, ADL, and SPLC has been forwarded to high ranking leaders of our affiliates, while the main source is under strict confidentiality to protect his/her identity. We have sworn an oath of our name, that we hold to be honored till death, to remain silent of details until the final word is given to release the hounds. I've read the report and I can concur that if details are released prematurely, then lines will immediately be drawn in the sand with grave consequences.

You remain a very junior member of this forum (Mar2015), therefore it would be in your best interest to hold your tongue before lashing out to our co-founder and trusted comrade, whose loyalty and integrity has and will never be questioned.
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:18 AM   #19
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

I don't mind a challenge between gentlemen, I despise being told what I HAVE to do, especially by someone who obviously has skin in the game. And then, to come at me like I owe him something......

I have a good and trusted friend, well known in the community. He had doubts that were ultimately resolved in my favor, regarding this same character, Cobb.

If you have an honest beef, let's get it on, but offer something besides your hurt feelings to support your effort.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:11 AM   #20
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

VAS' post was intoned with incredulity, he was questioning both me and my sources, but was more purposefully seeking others to attack.

Smasher wants answers. I think we all do. When a formerly respected member of this community suddenly becomes the target of relentless personal attacks due to serious allegations which have been leveled against him, it naturally raises concerns.

A rhetorical question: Do you think organizations like the ADL exhibit even a small fraction of the infighting seen among nationalist groups? This is depressing.

Quote:

I have no idea who he is, do you? There are those here I trust emphatically, he isn't one of them. Not that he isn't trustworthy, but I don't know him.

That's relative, really. For example, do you know me?

To answer your question as best I can, I have no knowledge of him outside this forum.