Old 11-06-2013, 03:10 AM   #1
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future
Default Art heist

There was a really angry man on CNN today (I believe in knowing what the enemy is up to thus I watch all the cable news networks ) who obviously was a Jew who was freaking out about these paintings that were found this week in some art hoarders place. Did anyone else hear this story? Apparently 1 billion worth of art is in his apt, and according to the Jew of course it ALL was stolen by the Nazis from the Jews, and "they" were in the process of finding the "rightful owners" of the 1400+ paintings. He seemed so pissed off it made me wonder if there was some kind of behind the scenes tug of war going on w the paintings? Does anyone else know anything about this?
dakotalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:19 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

There was a really angry man on CNN today (I believe in knowing what the enemy is up to thus I watch all the cable news networks ) who obviously was a Jew who was freaking out about these paintings that were found this week in some art hoarders place. Did anyone else hear this story? Apparently 1 billion worth of art is in his apt, and according to the Jew of course it ALL was stolen by the Nazis from the Jews, and "they" were in the process of finding the "rightful owners" of the 1400+ paintings. He seemed so pissed off it made me wonder if there was some kind of behind the scenes tug of war going on w the paintings? Does anyone else know anything about this?

Possession is 9/10 of the law. The kikes will have to prove ownership and they cannot, or they wouldn't be so pissy and determined to steal the artwork. If they could prove ownership, they would be confident, not enraged. I'm sure the kike asked his kikess if he pulled it off well.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:14 AM   #3
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Possession is 9/10 of the law. The kikes will have to prove ownership and they cannot, or they wouldn't be so pissy and determined to steal the artwork. If they could prove ownership, they would be confident, not enraged. I'm sure the kike asked his kikess if he pulled it off well.

Thanks for your take! That makes sense. Harkens me back to my childhood lol. I hope someone puts up a good fight with them though, it's ridiculous and insane some group, Jews or otherwise, could just swoop in and take charge of a billion dollars worth of paintings they didn't paint or have personal ownership of at any point.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:23 AM   #4
dakotalady

Oh wow the headlines have changed. This morning it was "art hoarder" headlines w no talk in article about Nazis, tonight it's "Nazi art hoarder" with mainly talk about the Nazis destroying art, without much reference to the actual news story. This sort of jumping to conclusions is offensive to me. I feel like there is no news story that can be trusted in American media, and it's very frustrating. Al Jazeera is what I've turned to but they are getting on my nerves too.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:32 AM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I feel like there is no news story that can be trusted in American media, and it's very frustrating. Al Jazeera is what I've turned to but they are getting on my nerves too.

Instead go to RT or PressTV, Al Jezeera is a CIA operation. Blacklisted news is a good one as is SHTFplan.

Rense is usually trustworthy and so is Lew Rockwell. The best U.S. site is campaign for liberty and The Liberty Crier.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 11-06-2013, 04:34 AM   #6
dakotalady

Thanks for the list. I get a kick out of RT sometimes, haven't checked them lately. PressTV is Iran right? It seems to me that the state tv in some middle eastern countries isn't any more dishonest than ours!
Old 11-06-2013, 04:50 AM   #7
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

CIA directs the work of Al-Jazeera - Wikileaks exposed CIA directives to Al-Jazeera 'News'

Old 11-06-2013, 04:52 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Thanks for the list. I get a kick out of RT sometimes, haven't checked them lately. PressTV is Iran right? It seems to me that the state tv in some middle eastern countries isn't any more dishonest than ours!

On the contrary, the Islamics are very well aware of truth. Editors and reporters would be killed very quickly if they are found to be liars.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:06 AM   #9
dakotalady

I do recall the CIA scandal w Al Jazeera. To me it just seems like the network. PressTV has headlines that clearly are not just about reporting the newsm but their stories seem Ok, but FARS news out of Tehran can get pretty wild in my opinion. I just looked and today they're not, but in the past I've seen stories that if I didn't know otherwise I'd think the US had a pretty pathetic military. I'm talking about the Arabic version though the English version definitely seems more tempered on FARS.

I hadn't heard of blacklisted of SHTF. Checking those out here. Thanks!

Last edited by dakotalady; 11-06-2013 at 05:13 AM.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:53 AM   #10
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

in the past I've seen stories that if I didn't know otherwise I'd think the US had a pretty pathetic military.

If you recall, we haven't won a war since 1944. I'd say they have a point.

If you really want to see how inept they can be, wait until the people rise up to retake control and hang the treasonous sons a bitches in Washington. The military will be on our side or they will cease to be a functioning organization. Any military officer who orders troops to open fire on Americans will be hanged in public, and we won't be too picky about their weight and drop, their heads will pop off like grapes. I'm sure their mamas will be proud.
Post New Thread Reply