Old 11-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
KennewickMan

KennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud of
Default Activist of the Day

Teen Playing ‘Knockout Game’ Gets Shot by Victim

“A 17-year-old playing a “game” that attacks unsuspecting victims ends up shot twice and serving a year in prison.”
“A man standing on a corner in Michigan waiting for his 6-year-old daughter to be dropped off from school wasn't too worried about the van he saw circle him twice.

"I saw the van circle twice, and the second time three kids came out. I didn't suspect anything. I hadn't any enemies, or any reason to believe they would be looking to do anything to me,"

“Marvell Weaver, 17, approached the man and, instead of punching him, tried to take him down with a Taser.
"He shoved something into my side. I wasn't sure what it was. It had some force to it. I wasn't sure if it was a knife or a gun," said the victim.
“The Taser didn't work, and that is when the victim, who is licensed to carry a gun, took out a .40-caliber pistol and shot Weaver, hitting him once in the leg and once an inch away from the teen's spine.”

"It was just a lesson learned," he told the news station. "I wish I hadn't played the game at all."

Before Weaver was caught, he says that he and his friends had attacked random people on several occasions. "Not many, six or seven. It wouldn't be an everyday game, just a certain game to be played on certain days. You don't even try to rob them or anything. That's the game," said Weaver, speaking to the news station from prison.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cult...?wpsrc=ob_july

Click the image to open in full size.

KennewickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #3
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by KennewickMan View Post

Teen Playing ‘Knockout Game’ Gets Shot by Victim

The way it should be and if there were a de jure, constitutionally constituted government that actually had the best interests of society at heart it would ensure that such animals are never allowed to play their "game" again. So it's incumbent upon the inhabitants of America to put down such animals if and when they attempt to play their deadly game with any given individual. One should be prepared if one crosses paths with these 'youths' to defend one's life if necessary. Best to avoid them altogether and areas where they congregate.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #4
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

FoxNews (I must know what the neocons are up to) claimed the other day that primarily black perpetrators were playing this "knockout game" and then made the unsubstantiated, ridiculous sounding accusation that these blacks were targeting " primarilyJewish people" then didn't mention that more than once that I saw.
dakotalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:35 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quid Pro Quo, people. Be ready, avoid their habitat and shoot to kill.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #6
KennewickMan

KennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud of
Default Police finally admit recent assault was teen knockout

By Philadelphia Inquirer (PA) November 23, 2013 6:52 am

It was the latest in a series of area incidents that share similarities, although police had shied away from characterizing them as "knockout games" until now. The crime has also been reported in New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Washington.

On Thursday, Philadelphia police arrested a 15-year-old boy in connection with the Nov. 11 attack, in which a 29-year-old man was walking into a pizza store on the 7900 block of Verree Road when he was approached by another man, who asked for a cigarette. Police said that when the man complied, he was jumped, punched, and kicked by three or four men.

Two women looked on, and when the attack was over, the whole group fled. The man suffered cuts to his head, face, and eyes, police said.
On Friday, police said the teenager had been charged with aggravated assault, criminal conspiracy, and related offenses.

Police spokeswoman Officer Tanya Little said officers had determined that the attack was an instance of the knockout game. The department is monitoring other assaults to see if they are linked to the "game," she said.
Friday night, a 25-year-old man told police he was knocked off a bicycle and beaten by a group of young people in South Philadelphia for no stated reason.

Police were called at 7:36 p.m. to 12th and Catharine Streets, where the man said he was knocked off his bicycle by two young women, said Capt. Laurence Nodiff, commander of South Detectives. When the cyclist asked why they knocked him down, three young men started punching him, Nodiff said.

Other area agencies have said they have seen similar incidents in recent months.

In Lower Merion, police said it was "possible" two attacks, in September and October, were related to the knockout game. Two 19-year-old men have been arrested in connection with the October attack, which targeted a 63-year-old man.

In Philadelphia, SEPTA transit police are investigating an October incident that appears to be linked to another phenomenon called "slap cam," in which perpetrators videotape each other slapping strangers.

In that incident, SEPTA spokesman Andrew Busch said, a man sitting on a train on the Market-Frankford Line on Oct. 26 was slapped on the side of the head by a juvenile while another filmed the assault. Busch said that assault was the only incident transit police have seen that resembled the knockout game.

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2013/11/2.../?subscriber=1
Old 11-24-2013, 01:35 AM   #7
KennewickMan

Default Hate Crime charges because knockout victim was Jew

New York City Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said one of the suspects in the beating of Shmuel Pearl in Brooklyn was talking about a "knockout" before the attack.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2lWhAwPDR

New York City police have arrested a man on charges of assault as a hate crime after a 24-year-old says he was punched in the face.
White people are clearly not protected by hate crime laws!!!

“Amrit Marajh, 28, of Brooklyn, was arrested on charges of assault as a hate crime and aggravated harassment as a hate crime because the victim is Jewish. It wasn’t clear if he had a lawyer.
Three others taken into custody were released.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...254_story.html
Old 11-24-2013, 11:47 AM   #8
KennewickMan

Default Brooklyn beating suspect charged with assault, harassment

Amrit Marajh, 28, and his friends were talking about boxing Friday when the “knockout” game came up, police sources said. Marajh then attacked 24-year-old Shmuel Perl.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2lZ1DYrKH

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #9
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

FoxNews (I must know what the neocons are up to) claimed the other day that primarily black perpetrators were playing this "knockout game" and then made the unsubstantiated, ridiculous sounding accusation that these blacks were targeting " primarilyJewish people" then didn't mention that more than once that I saw.

It's interesting that when it was nearly all White people being knocked out the Jewish controlled press, of which Fox is part of, said little to nothing about it. Then Jews start getting knocked out and 'oye vey' it's a tragedy and something must be done, it's worse than the holocaust.

I'd not be surprised if evil Jews gave the idea to the Blacks to do this. Now their karma is coming back to them.

Will they ever learn, what goes out comes back? What they do to others happens to them in one form or another?
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:44 PM   #10
Icarus

Icarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud of

I posted this video earlier in another topic here.
I just watched it and found it to be very interesting.
I hope you don't mind me posting it here.

Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply