Old 11-24-2013, 11:51 PM   #11
james von brunn
Dirlewanger Brigade

james von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud of
Lightbulb

around blacks, never relax!!

JvB

i couldn't give a "XXXX"....have a coldie on me!!

james von brunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:43 AM   #12
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fire Dog View Post

It's interesting that when it was nearly all White people being knocked out the Jewish controlled press, of which Fox is part of, said little to nothing about it. Then Jews start getting knocked out and 'oye vey' it's a tragedy and something must be done, it's worse than the holocaust.

I'd not be surprised if evil Jews gave the idea to the Blacks to do this. Now their karma is coming back to them.

Will they ever learn, what goes out comes back? What they do to others happens to them in one form or another?

Exactly! La de da until it happens to them then my God our people are under attack and being targeted. I was also wondering if they weren't trying to make everyone feel sorry for the "targeted" Jews. I saw someone comment on another thread about this that it's a joke that black people were even telling the difference betweens Jews and whites anyway, I agree.
dakotalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #13
KennewickMan
Inactive

KennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud of
Default More opportunities for activists

'Sliders' Snatching Valuables From Cars Across US
KennewickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:35 PM   #14
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

Exactly! La de da until it happens to them then my God our people are under attack and being targeted. I was also wondering if they weren't trying to make everyone feel sorry for the "targeted" Jews. I saw someone comment on another thread about this that it's a joke that black people were even telling the difference betweens Jews and whites anyway, I agree.

This is why for society to work well, wanting for all others what we want for ourselves is important.

A Black person would not be pleased if other people were walking around randomly knocking them out, often doing serious damages to them.

If it was especially White people doing that to Blacks, there would be a very loud out roar from the Black community and I would not blame them.

No one has the right to walk up to a random person, assault them, and strike them. It is criminal to do that. No one wants anyone else doing that to them. The knock out game is officially over.

It's Time for a new sport....what could we do that would be uplifting, and harm no one?

Random acts of kindness.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:27 AM   #15
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

FireDog- I do agree with you that wanting for all others what we want for ourselves is important. In my opinion it causes so much more stress when crime is interracial vs when crime is the same race to another race.

Of course most crime is white on white and black on black, but when it crosses races it causes all this tension that in my opinion harms everyone.
dakotalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 05:08 AM   #16
Icarus

Icarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud of
Default Hello I live in Canada

Hello I live in Canada.
I have provided a link to our national police force.
Also known as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Just out of curiosity I checked the Wanted list for people wanted for murder who are still at large in Canada.
Please do your own profiling as it shows pictures of these people.
Remember these people are at large and it does not take into consideration those already charged convicted and in prison.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/eng/wanted-by-the-rcmp/murder
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #17
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Nearly all niggers, with a few Mexiscum thrown in: Most Wanted by New Orleans Police Dept
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:28 AM   #18
KennewickMan
Inactive

KennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud of
Default 76 Year Old White Woman Fights it out with niggers in NC and dies

Dorothy Hendrix, RIP.

Click the image to open in full size.

“'She fought. She was a fighter. She shot him,' the victim’s brother, Ronnie Lollis, told WYFF News Channel 4.”
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ngo-money.html

“ANDERSON, SC - Two niggers have been charged after an elderly woman died in a gun battle outside her home early Saturday, deputies said.

Dorothy Hendrix, 76, pulled out a gun and fired at the trigger niggers, and one of them returned fire, hitting her twice.”
http://chimpmania.com/forum/threads/...a-home-robbery

3 niggers in custody one of them in hospital.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #19
KennewickMan
Inactive

Default Edward Snowden is searching for a way out of Mother Russia

The Zoo-City Dirty Times brings the news that Snowden is trying to talk the Brazilians into granting him asylum and he promises to help their investigation of the NSA drive into their affairs. He has to get out of their and start building a million men army to survive financially and otherwise in the future and the CIA/FBI clique blocked him into Russia to make sure that this will not happen. The Russkies allowed him to stay there on condition of shutting up… Iceland would be an optimal place for him but it seems the local gvmnt is unwilling to do it. Once he moves some place and starts working ZOG will go into a major hysteria and will do anything to stop him. I have never seen such a case where they literally and openly forced civilian planes down in Europe to get somebody and his computer….

The Brazilian view:

“American senators tell us that Brazil should not worry, because this is not ‘surveillance,’ it’s ‘data collection,’ ” Mr. Snowden wrote. “They say it is done to keep you safe. They’re wrong.”

“These programs were never about terrorism: they’re about economic spying, social control and diplomatic manipulation. They’re about power.”

Snowden Offers Help To Brazil In Spy Case
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/18/wo...uiry.html?_r=0
Old 03-06-2014, 03:24 PM   #20
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold
Default KKK Flag Flying in Florida

kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply