Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-05-2016, 08:02 AM   #1
bob_denard

bob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to behold
Post VIDEO: Michelle Obama Pulls Race Card During Grad Ceremony… “House Built By Slaves”

First lady Michelle Obama has done it again — she has proven how she and President Barack Obama are two of the biggest racists in America. This time, while giving a commencement speech at City College in New York on Friday, she took shots at our American heritage.

“It’s the story that I witness every single day,” she said, “when I wake up in a house that was built by slaves, and I watch my daughters, two beautiful black young women, head off to school, waving goodbye to their father, the president of the United States.”

Talk about a loaded statement. These words were spoken for no other reason than to create division and remind those hearing those words that Americans once owned slaves.

Interestingly, she did not mention that America abolished slavery, which is far more important than who built the White House.

Obama was following her husband’s example. Last month at a commencement speech at Howard University, he told students to be confident in their heritage and their blackness. Heaven forbid they be confident in their humanity — you know, something we all have in common.

VIDEO: Michelle Obama Pulls Race Card During Grad Ceremony... "House Built By Slaves"

bob_denard is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply