Old 12-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Elliot Richards
Banned

Elliot Richards is on a distinguished road
Default VNNForum seems to be full of idiots.

Well I have tried Stormfront and got booted for saying bad stuff about the Jews. Obviously Stormfront sucks. Then I went to vnnforum and it seemed sort of alright at the start but soon enough after I made some post people were calling me an idiot and saying that nothing I say is factual.

Let me explain the sort of things I was saying. I simply pointed out that the lax persecution of blacks when they commit such crimes as raping a woman and a lot of the time only go to prison for 2 years is a self feeding cycle as to why blacks don't care about committing crimes in countries like the USA.

I also said that the fact that our language is taught as a secondary language in so many 3rd world countries is also an issue. Because these people can easily immigrate to our countries then. They all attacked me for that ones also.

I also said that our lazy benefit system where people don't work and get government benefits is also another reason why blacks come to our countries. You never see blacks go to countries that have barely any benefit system and super low unemployment and high IQ. Because blacks wouldn't make it in a society like that.
Once again the VNN idiots disagreed and attacked me for that also.

Most of them over there also say that Evolution is a myth and even were acting like Jews and simply not addressing my points and just calling me a fagot and sending my threads to the crazy section of the forum. Then they accused me of being a troll.
I think you get the idea now. VNN is total trash and if anything it would actually turn people off being white nationalists. I hope this forum is better.
Elliot Richards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #2
Steve Andu

Steve Andu will become famous soon enoughSteve Andu will become famous soon enough

I am not saying good or bad about the other sites. It is possible that they are all awful people.

But you might generally have a problem getting a long with people because you:

spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to justify being with Asian women.

Or talking about how jewish women are not ugly.

Or complaining about how white women do not like you.

Or starting threads about the same thing.

Or complaining about how people are mean to you.

Just a thought.

Good Luck. I hope you have a better time here.
Steve Andu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

It's funny how your first post on both forums are about calling people idiots.

What is your reason for being here in the first place or there for that matter?

You're surrounded by idiots in the real world every time you leave your basement. So what's your issue really? Or your affiliation?

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I don't know (yet) why you're such a lightening rod, but I do agree with the title of the thread.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:44 PM   #5
L. H. Menkkken

L. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations God
Default lightning

[lightening- to make lighter]

Click the image to open in full size.
L. H. Menkkken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #6
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

Somehow I think I have read this all before at SF and VNN, so what he is saying is;

Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #7
Elliot Richards
Banned

Quote: Originally Posted by Steve Andu View Post

I am not saying good or bad about the other sites. It is possible that they are all awful people.

But you might generally have a problem getting a long with people because you:

spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to justify being with Asian women.

Or talking about how jewish women are not ugly.

Or complaining about how white women do not like you.

Or starting threads about the same thing.

Or complaining about how people are mean to you.

Just a thought.

Good Luck. I hope you have a better time here.

I just got banned from VNN for this exact thread I made. They decided that it was a troll post. They also decided that I was a Christian even thought I said twice that I wasn't in that thread.

I actually think that even beats getting booted from stormfront for saying bad stuff about Jews. Getting booted from VNN for them claiming I am a Christian when I am not and also claiming everything I say are trolls and not facts when obviously most of it is common sense and a lot even backed up by facts.

Here is the thread.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...03#post1628303
Old 12-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #8
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

They bitch about thought control......that's a laugh. If you're an independent thinker, they bum-rush you with their cadre of trolls and kikes. If you have solid evidence against the kikes, they come to rescue the kikes. They are less WN than Mandela was.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Old 12-08-2013, 10:18 PM   #9
Elliot Richards
Banned

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

They bitch about thought control......that's a laugh. If you're an independent thinker, they bum-rush you with their cadre of trolls and kikes. If you have solid evidence against the kikes, they come to rescue the kikes. They are less WN than Mandela was.

Thanks. I see you realize this also.

It was so juvenile on there that they at one point weren't even addressing what I was actually saying and just accusing me of being a homosexual.

It's actually the kind of behavior that Jews are meant to use. Dodge the point and shame someone because they know they can't win the argument.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:21 PM   #10
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Quote: Originally Posted by Elliot Richards View Post

Thanks. I see you realize this also.

It was so juvenile on there that they at one point weren't even addressing what I was actually saying and just accusing me of being a homosexual.

It's actually the kind of behavior that Jews are meant to use. Dodge the point and shame someone because they know they can't win the argument.

There is a solid reason for that.

Most of them are jews.
Post New Thread Reply