Old 12-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #11
whiteferrari

whiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to behold

Today on their Craig Cobb thread a new user, an Afrikaan in South Africa, (Kobus Van Dorpmann), brought up this excellent post on what the System is trying to do to him in addition to being that 14% hidden Nigger:

Quote: Originally Posted by Kobus Van Dorpmann

Prison psychiatrists are known to authorize complete physicals in order to determine evidence of "anal tunneling" - as an indirect means to ascertain sexual orientation from patients who otherwise would not admit to it. They may say they are only "concerned for Mr. Cobb's health" and are simply "checking for prostrate enlargement". In truth, they are hoping that he is a closet homosexual and can thus use such an examination to expose him.

Considering that Mr. Cobb has already been "exposed" as a racial minority the next logical step in bringing about his complete psychological demoralisation is to expose him as a poofter, if they can. Remember, NOTHING that the police or medical personnel who work in tandem with them do is done for the prisoner's sake. They do what they do to destroy you, body and soul. In the case of Mr. Cobb they may already be accusing him of being a bloody poofter, soothing him with psychiatric non sequiturs even as they coo over how he's "very sick indeed and needs help in order to cure his racism and mental illness" if only he admits what he's done and what he is and pleads guilty as charged. I very much expect to see a different Craig Cobb when next he appears in court. I am reminded of George Orwell and the last four words of 1984 - "He loved Big Brother".

From the thread, "#1 Craig Cobb in Leith Thread (Craig Cobb's PLE in North Dakota)", page 131, post #2603. I can't post the link because Varg deactivated a certain gimmick where we can't link to VNN.

Thus, Kobus got -8 down, 2 thumbs up. His first responder, Pietro_Sturzenbecker, got +5 for sarcastically agreeing as written here:

Quote:

Thank you for your reply. In light of what you wrote here, I stand by my previous statements regarding what I think of you. You come on here, start promisingly with some statement on South Africa and earn a compliment from Linder, and then proceed to repeatedly bash a man who has put more on the line than you or I ever will.

Kobus is alreadly on a high suspicion of being a plant, but his posting pace is matching a newbie's normal timing. In another thread, he made good defense to another poster whose membership to VNN is a decade old and doesn't post often, except on Hot threads of intense flaming, therefore swinging back with full reason then killing the Offense's accusation.

After, Pietro's post, M. Gerard (possible Jew troll?) posts this, and got a bunch of thumbs, +8, for it:

Quote:

Your weirdness is showing.

But, Kobus did put down Craig's whole efforts, and castigated Deborah Henderson as a con artist, on his reasoning because she receives close to $2000 a month, she and Kynan are just milking the system, and in his South Africa, that would get you violently outcasted into the desert bush.
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #12
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by whiteferrari View Post

"Prison psychiatrists are known to authorize complete physicals in order to determine evidence of "anal tunneling" - as an indirect means to ascertain sexual orientation from patients who otherwise would not admit to it."

This is absolutely UNTRUE. I've worked in state and private psychiatric hospitals and have never seen or heard of any such practice related to a physical performed on patients assuming a physical is performed at all. At least in American hospitals. Additionally, that particular hospital was not a 'prison' hospital or psychiatric unit.

In most instances there is only lab work performed on blood or urine specimens and that's about as far as it goes in a psych setting. If there is a need for medical support a medical practitioner might be called in to perform a physical exam which may include checking the patients lungs, heart sounds, reflexes, and so forth. Under no circumstances would a physician exam a patients rectum unless there was some reason to do so. It simply is not done as a matter of course, especially in a psych setting.

Now there might be a check of the prostate on a male patient after a certain age but even that isn't done unless the patient requests it, or a physician sees the need based upon that patient's family history and even then only performed with the patient's consent. One must remember when dealing with psychiatric patients generally speaking (Cobb excluded) probing such personal areas of the body is not safe. Furthermore, I've never seen a patient put into four point restraints for the purpose of a rectal examination.

The fact that this poster would mention such a thing on that other forum raises questions as to his purpose and motivation for posting anything related to Craig Cobb. What group is fixated with all things scatological and related thereto?

Sounds like the person who wrote this had an axe to grind with Craig Cobb. Who most likely would that be?

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #13
whiteferrari

whiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to behold

I'll bring up that I don't know jack about all the laws of medical exams in penal systems, but now I just remember that stuff is supposed to be strictly confidential. However, Jews leak out info anyways even if it's got red tape on it, and aren't held accountable.

Quote:

The fact that this poster would mention such a thing on that other forum raises questions as to his purpose and motivation for posting anything related to Craig Cobb. What group is fixated with all things scatological and related thereto?

Here is his first post, on the thread 'South Africa News Thread':

Quote:

As a resident of South Africa, and one fluent in both English and Afrikaans, I can say with some reliability that none of these all-white enclaves will withstand black hatred for long. For Americans I can understand these stories being uplifting to you, especially in light of your countryman Craig Cobb and his efforts in Leith, but there is simply no equivalent between North American and South African living conditions. You feel it in the air everywhere you go in SA - that you are marked for death. Nothing, nothing is it like in your own country, where I happen to be living at the moment. And I have seen most of the States, including the Deep South. Bad yes, in some parts. But again, whites still have the upper hand. In SA rarely do we hold that status, except in the hinterlands in the Northeastern Cape and a few other localities. If you have heard of Orania (I have visited there) let me just say you feel sorry for them, for you know they are all marked for death - every man, woman, and child - in that enclave. And not an easy death either. The kaffirs (our word for 'niggers') are more vicious than anything you Americans can imagine or have ever encountered. They truly are sub-human animals without souls. I have seen them butcher a cat with a panga like swatting a fly, and could not dare intervene because they were many against myself and but a few others. Anyway, I have signed up to your forum to read and learn, because your country is the closest to South Africa I have seen, in the relationship between kaffirs and whites.

If he's a plant, then the way he types is sure good with every single dialectic marker with how non-English speaking, English-as-a-second-language Euros try to speak proper English.

And we fling the S word more than needed to here.
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 02:18 PM   #14
YTPOWER

YTPOWER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: VNNForum seems to be full of idiots.

Quote: Originally Posted by Elliot Richards View Post

Well I have tried Stormfront and got booted for saying bad stuff about the Jews. Obviously Stormfront sucks. Then I went to vnnforum and it seemed sort of alright at the start but soon enough after I made some post people were calling me an idiot and saying that nothing I say is factual.

Let me explain the sort of things I was saying. I simply pointed out that the lax persecution of blacks when they commit such crimes as raping a woman and a lot of the time only go to prison for 2 years is a self feeding cycle as to why blacks don't care about committing crimes in countries like the USA.

I also said that the fact that our language is taught as a secondary language in so many 3rd world countries is also an issue. Because these people can easily immigrate to our countries then. They all attacked me for that ones also.

I also said that our lazy benefit system where people don't work and get government benefits is also another reason why blacks come to our countries. You never see blacks go to countries that have barely any benefit system and super low unemployment and high IQ. Because blacks wouldn't make it in a society like that.
Once again the VNN idiots disagreed and attacked me for that also.

Most of them over there also say that Evolution is a myth and even were acting like Jews and simply not addressing my points and just calling me a fagot and sending my threads to the crazy section of the forum. Then they accused me of being a troll.
I think you get the idea now. VNN is total trash and if anything it would actually turn people off being white nationalists. I hope this forum is better.

I think all or most forums are full of Hasbara shills, astroturfers, paid shills, CoIntelPro agents, disinfo trolls, public opinion guidance operatives, you name it. I believe those kind of people have attacked you. There is no point fighting them, they get paid to insult you, to threaten you, to tell you disinfo lies. Those kind of people are traitors of humanity, niggers of the information world. There must be a way for a regular user to ban or ignore the shills.

Regarding VNN, ForumBiodiversity and many other forums: they are created by Israeli Hasbara, Mossad, etc. If you don't feel comfortable, just leave that kind of forums alone. That's what I do, I block an IP address of such forums from my computer so I never get back in there ever again. Those places are as evil as Jeffrey Dahmer. Life is good, go for a walk, perhaps plant a tree and watch it grow.

White Power! Let's stop immigration into Europe from non-European places.
Niggers can stay in theirs, Arabs in their and so on. NWO and diversity is a Huge Fail.
YTPOWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 05:40 PM   #15
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: VNNForum seems to be full of idiots.

CoIntelPro was/is the elements in government aimed at communist minorities. You guys need to understand the players better.
https://vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply