Old 12-13-2013, 08:18 AM   #11
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

No, there is a very deep seated malice and hatred in their "debating" anyone with a brain. They refuse to shut up and listen to what their opponent has to say, for fear of reason leeching into their cranium. They cannot allow truth to become their reality, it would force them to put down their childishness and become adults, burdened with responsibility, having finally found the limits of their "knowing." When they come to grips with the fact that they don't really know it all, they begin to grow into useful citizens and are then at odds with their former friends who are themselves yet to mature.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:07 PM   #12
Watson503

Watson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations God

I was raised in a very liberal home and as very young child was disgusted by the hippies my parents hung around and their ways. I always questioned my parents and their political views and saw things very differently than they did - my sister on the other hand, she grew-up with my dad and fell right in with the insanity and to this day has surpassed him in her libtardedness and completely turned her back on her people. I used to wrack my brain wondering how such intelligent people could be so blind and the fact is, they are just nuts.
Watson503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:58 AM   #13
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

I've heard of cases of mass hysteria, but to see and read about such in the news in real time is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I was looking online at stories in ND where whole towns are dieing off and want and need businesses to keep the children from leaving. As an example, my city has twice the the amount of population, that the whole state of North Dakota. Looking at my neighborhood, it is larger in population then any two cities in North Dakota. There is a lot of empty space and even the immigrants brought in leave at the first chance to move to a bigger city. This makes North Dakota a perfect place not to buy lots and look for jobs, but to rather buy our own land, create a city from nothing, and run our own businesses.

While this action is no small job and the weather is harsh, there are folks who are up to the challenge. If we go this route, the location will have to be not a city but rather a "Private Club" which is protected by federal law. We cannot rent or sell housing and everything is held in trust fund and administered by Althing folkish government. Without any locals or local government to deal with in these small dieing towns. Let them die so that we may live and prosper.

Last edited by Atlee; 12-14-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: fixing grammar, again.
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #14
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Milder climate, more reasonable population in the area, community outreach, low profile, no incendiary members, plan to be self-sustaining within 5 years, and at five years be able to support another start up.

You must be very selective with membership, especially with the original, since you are planning a blue print for future execution. A journal is very important to future success.

One can become 3, 3 becomes 9, 9 becomes 27 and so on. In 15 years, the community has become unstoppable.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 12-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #15
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Milder climate, more reasonable population in the area, community outreach, low profile, no incendiary members, plan to be self-sustaining within 5 years, and at five years be able to support another start up.

You must be very selective with membership, especially with the original, since you are planning a blue print for future execution. A journal is very important to future success.

I keep looking at this issue and while I totally agree with this, I find we have out there "incendiary" folks who still need a place and are actively looking. The problem is a lack of funding for them. They are often discriminated against for how they look, what they wear (dress), what they believe in religiously speaking, and for political leanings. All of which goes against the Bill of Rights. The SPLC openly helps in hate activity towards White people who simply want a better life away from crime and drugs and to remain separate and more environmentally self-sustaining world while homeschooling their children. The example Leith, ND leaves has outlawed many other religions and groups who also want the same thing or are already living that lifestyle in another state i.e. OH and PA. Then there are fundamentalist who live in the four corners. All outlawed from living in the bigoted Leith.

Stupid can become a circular argument in Leith. One cannot have a composting toilet to use safely and much greener and to save water in a dry landscape. One cannot dig a hole to use, but dig the same hole for a septic tank which does the same job. One cannot defecate openly on the ground, but animals can and humans do not pick up after the animals. Species inequality? If one has a well they must still be hooked up to city water, a form of citywide slavery and not safety. One might think a solar panel or wind turbine as the logo upon our flags would be "hate" against our independence to be free and separate. The Leith experiment has taught us much and given direction towards future actions.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #16
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

I wouldn't even attempt it in a place like Leith, the population there is inferior intellectually and hostile to any outsider. I wonder if they eat their babies there?

Never telegraph your moves. Everybody likes surprises.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #17
Atlee

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I wouldn't even attempt it in a place like Leith, the population there is inferior intellectually and hostile to any outsider. I wonder if they eat their babies there?

Never telegraph your moves. Everybody likes surprises.

I doubt anyone will want to move into Leith and from what I understand the town is buying up all the open lots to openly discriminate against people who would ever move there, the city has signed its own death knell, to fight ghost is to become the ghost.

I think we have a few surprises up and coming. Most folks don't post about the happenings, Leith was so remote there wasn't much of another way to get word out to bring folks in. In other places dealings are face to face and the SPLC does not strike out in face to face activities. The SPLC gathers "intelligence", or so it claims.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:21 PM   #18
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

The weather in North Dakota and the surrounding states is just intolerable in the Winter. At least for the older folk. The younger ones can manage better I'm sure, but I just can't imagine 0 degrees or lower. Too damn cold for me.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #19
Eurocentric

Eurocentric is on a distinguished road

sorry but this reminds me to the movie Red State.
Eurocentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:48 AM   #20
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post

The weather in North Dakota and the surrounding states is just intolerable in the Winter. At least for the older folk. The younger ones can manage better I'm sure, but I just can't imagine 0 degrees or lower. Too damn cold for me.

One thing that gets my dander up is there is a popular saying here that goes "40 below keeps the riff raff out" (there are even songs singing it) and people here are glad that the weather keeps homeless people from wanting to be here in winter and are also convinced that any newcomers trying to change anything will fail due to the weather also. I understand that it is logical to abandon Leith now, but it DOES make me mad that the people there are just going to smugly think look back and think that about this, instead of blaming their harassing behavior online towards Deborah for example. So the stubborn, competitive side of me kinda makes me still want to root to keep it alive to prove them wrong