Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-24-2013, 04:21 AM   #11
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

DL, that place would be crawling with suitors for those single mothers. LOL

My idea revolves around starting with a few good men, to create an oasis filled with potential and warmth. The men can build cottages dedicated to white mothers and their kids. After that nature can take its course.

Homeschooling is a must, to assure truthful history, but social time for kids is necessary too. The mamas have to be dedicated to their kids and not road rats.

The aura must be wholesome, clean and safe. I'll show you what I mean in the spring.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:46 AM   #12
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

DL, that place would be crawling with suitors for those single mothers. LOL

My idea revolves around starting with a few good men, to create an oasis filled with potential and warmth. The men can build cottages dedicated to white mothers and their kids. After that nature can take its course.

Homeschooling is a must, to assure truthful history, but social time for kids is necessary too. The mamas have to be dedicated to their kids and not road rats.

The aura must be wholesome, clean and safe. I'll show you what I mean in the spring.

Well that's a good point. But I think it's going to be hard to attract women without there already being a group of women there that are on a friendly basis. Most women would say no thanks to living in a start up community that consists only of men with ostracized political views, even if you gave them a free house. That's just my opinion, I think it would be helpful to have a group of women there to start too.
Old 12-24-2013, 05:19 AM   #13
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

Most women would say no thanks to living in a start up community that consists only of men with ostracized political views, even if you gave them a free house.

While universities do not teach this fact, the essence of environmental psychology tells us how to create a united community that feels safe even if the weather and location is in a place where folks are leaving by the thousands. Weird how we have the answer to North Dakota's problem, but a hand full of antifa commies seem to wag the dog on this issue. The state is 90% White on the whole and votes to the right-wing and has social programs to promote children being raised there. Cobb was definitely on to something, but got caught in a bad situation of timing and instituting PLE. Having to rely on local women is a big if, there are plenty of others who would gladly move from big cities with urban rot.

Right now we have DH who loves North Dakota and would be willing to stay forever if she had a home of her own. This is where the rubber meets to road, children who grow up with nationalist values away from inner city multicult of death.
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 05:32 AM   #14
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Atlee View Post

While universities do not teach this fact, the essence of environmental psychology tells us how to create a united community that feels safe even if the weather and location is in a place where folks are leaving by the thousands. Weird how we have the answer to North Dakota's problem, but a hand full of antifa commies seem to wag the dog on this issue. The state is 90% White on the whole and votes to the right-wing and has social programs to promote children being raised there. Cobb was definitely on to something, but got caught in a bad situation of timing and instituting PLE. Having to rely on local women is a big if, there are plenty of others who would gladly move from big cities with urban rot.

Right now we have DH who loves North Dakota and would be willing to stay forever if she had a home of her own. This is where the rubber meets to road, children who grow up with nationalist values away from inner city multicult of death.

I guess from my perspective it would be difficult to get even WN women to move into any PLE, even if they didn't like where they lived. There are some, but isn't it far more likely to be men? I really think that having women friends to commiserate with and protection from being socially ostracized are right up there with housing and physical safety. Some women are willing to stand up for the cause but most aren't, and I think would rather stay put than take the risk of a hostile social environment with a bunch of men.

I am absolutely confident that the vast majority of women, even if they believed in WN values, would put having friends and fitting in before standing out and taking a risk for the cause. It's not that they're bad it's just the way they are in my opinion. There are some standouts, I'm just talking average here. That's why I say it might be easier to start with having women there, to attract other women.

Just my perspective!
Old 12-24-2013, 05:45 AM   #15
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

Well that's a good point. But I think it's going to be hard to attract women without there already being a group of women there that are on a friendly basis. Most women would say no thanks to living in a start up community that consists only of men with ostracized political views, even if you gave them a free house. That's just my opinion, I think it would be helpful to have a group of women there to start too.

Everybody knows a single mom who needs a strong community around her to protect her and to see to her needs. I don't think getting them there would be a problem. I'm talking about men who are good men, not afraid of hard work, who can get the place off the ground. I have a piece of raw ground in mind, 60 acres, with marketable saw logs on it that sell for around $5K per acre.

Once the admin bldg is in place, then we can get a few good men to start building cottages. Nothing fancy, just a few two & three bedroom places where a family can live without being bothered. Once there are two or three families living there, moms won't be a problem at all.

That place can accommodate 100 families and still have room for a school house, a communal garden and rec area for kids.

Just think how nice it would be to live around like minded people, raise your kids in the safety of a compound that has armed guards 24/7/365, deputized by the local sheriff.

Think about your kids learning genuine history, western philosophy, and never seeing a mud race character near their home. Think about them never hearing course language all day, and the guards would also be there to defend women from unruly men, too.

We would have our own justice system, including a jail. People would be secure, happy, confident and well adjusted. A community of real learned leaders. I believe it would be a kind of paradise.

One more bonus is that after 10 years of paying on your home, it is yours for life, and your kids after you. I have a plan that can't miss.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 12-24-2013, 05:50 AM   #16
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

dakotalady, I am strictly speaking of PLE's being for women. Sorry for the misunderstanding. In our society in the greater whole women have 60% of the vote so it only stands to reason that building a PLE with strictly for women to have total control over their own lives would benefit White men who would follow. Women seem to get along better then the men and tend not to be so reactionary or public seeking. This is an added benefit to PLE. Besides, a mother protecting her children are far more defensive then any man I have ever met and will build security around those children.
Old 12-24-2013, 05:55 AM   #17
dakotalady

That place can accommodate 100 families and still have room for a school house, a communal garden and rec area for kids.

Good.

...safety of a compound that has armed guards 24/7/365, deputized by the local sheriff.

(is it OK to quote like this? this is my first ever forum I've really been active on)

Not so good. From the perspective of women that is. The rest, good.

I just don't think women would buy the compound thing. Whenever you see a compound situation, women are always the first to leave. And then they go around crying and tarnishing the reputation of the compound, whether it's completely unjust or not. Say a woman has a bad breakup, fully expect that she leaves the compound and cries to the national news about anything negative she can think of that went on. I watch 20/20 sometimes I remember watching one show where the lady was like And that monster didn't even listen to me while he was watchin TV! and you just know there are hundreds of women watching that thinking only one thing: My god my husband must be a monster too! Not good to apply to whole compound.

I think it's a good idea otherwise and to have an area, I just think a more pacifist approach would be more effective, anything that seems as far removed from possible from any potential conflict or reflects a need to be separated from the outside world. I think a feeling of confidence with being in the outside world would be more attractive. Hard to articulate. Otherwise nice vision.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:01 AM   #18
dakotalady

Quote: Originally Posted by Atlee View Post

dakotalady, I am strictly speaking of PLE's being for women. Sorry for the misunderstanding. In our society in the greater whole women have 60% of the vote so it only stands to reason that building a PLE with strictly for women to have total control over their own lives would benefit White men who would follow. Women seem to get along better then the men and tend not to be so reactionary or public seeking. This is an added benefit to PLE. Besides, a mother protecting her children are far more defensive then any man I have ever met and will build security around those children.

I guess now that I look back I originally understood that before my thinking got off track. Yes, that is a good idea, and I think it would work if offering the incentives.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:02 AM   #19
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

By compound, I mean a secure area, not high walls and gun towers.

A main building at the front, with a security gate behind it and beyond would be the mini-city, with everything you need. A store with almost no mark-up, fuel and most necessities, kind of like the country store you went to as a kid.

You wouldn't have to leave, but more importantly, the world can't get in.

I guess you'll just have to wait until the brochure is finished.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:03 AM   #20
Atlee

Fred, what we might need here is varied regional plans? Your idea would work in a more Southern zone. I come from a Northern and mid-western background and those ideas would not work, women would feel more imprisoned then protected. A community in the North which was open, but passively secured with women having the open meetings would work best.
Post New Thread Reply