Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-24-2013, 06:09 AM   #21
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

By compound, I mean a secure area, not high walls and gun towers.

A main building at the front, with a security gate behind it and beyond would be the mini-city, with everything you need. A store with almost no mark-up, fuel and most necessities, kind of like the country store you went to as a kid.

You wouldn't have to leave, but more importantly, the world can't get in.

I guess you'll just have to wait until the brochure is finished.

In the South we call this a "Gated Community".
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #22
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Atlee View Post

Fred, what we might need here is varied regional plans? Your idea would work in a more Southern zone. I come from a Northern and mid-western background and those ideas would not work, women would feel more imprisoned then protected. A community in the North which was open, but passively secured with women having the open meetings would work best.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not interested in a women's only village.

Not every kid raised without his father, or who has a bad relationship with him becomes as sociopath, but every sociopath had a bad or non-existent relationship with his father.

A mother brings nurturing to kids, a father brings psychological balance and training to his kids. I'm not looking to accommodate broken families that raise insane kids.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #23
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

To be perfectly honest, I'm not interested in a women's only village.

This is what slows the PLE movement like an anchor.

Not every kid raised without his father, or who has a bad relationship with him becomes as sociopath, but every sociopath had a bad or non-existent relationship with his father.

A mother brings nurturing to kids, a father brings psychological balance and training to his kids.

Very true, in a perfect world we would be talking about relocating whole families. This is not the world we live in. The liberal movement destroyed traditions we must now fix to make families whole.

I'm not looking to accommodate broken families that raise insane kids.

I've already gather that. However there are many women who would like to regain control over their lives which would bring men back into those broken families.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:49 AM   #24
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Unlike the kiked up court system, I realize that women are more likely to be the ones who destroy their own home than men are. They are fickle and think that any man who doesn't excite them every minute of every day is a dud. This sick society creates sick minded people, and especially impressionable females.

I want strong marriages, grounded in devotion to the union on both sides. I want to give the entirety of the family assets and the kids to the party who wasn't responsible for torching the marriage. I want the one who caused the break up to leave with only the clothes they have on, nothing more.

That would give incentive to see a marriage through the hard times. There are times when people change so drastically in different directions that there is no redemption. Still, the one who decides to leave, goes away alone.

That language will be written into our marriage contracts and filed in the county courthouse, if the members of the community agree.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 12-24-2013, 07:02 AM   #25
Atlee

Unlike the kiked up court system, I realize that women are more likely to be the ones who destroy their own home than men are. They are fickle and think that any man who doesn't excite them every minute of every day is a dud. This sick society creates sick minded people, and especially impressionable females.

I want strong marriages, grounded in devotion to the union on both sides. I want to give the entirety of the family assets and the kids to the party who wasn't responsible for torching the marriage. I want the one who caused the break up to leave with only the clothes they have on, nothing more.

That would give incentive to see a marriage through the hard times. There are times when people change so drastically in different directions that there is no redemption. Still, the one who decides to leave, goes away alone.

That language will be written into our marriage contracts and filed in the county courthouse, if the members of the community agree.

This is rightfully a justified statement from our traditions of a whole family. It is also something the outside world cannot relate to in our Romanesque modern world or having it now and everything is mine materialism. Adolescences today have not grow up to be adults in committed relationships. Liberalism has tarnish marriage and perverted it beyond traditional meaning. The question before us in creating a PLE and finding those White families, wholly intact, is daunting a task for at every corner we see and hear perversion of marriage or commitment thereof.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:15 AM   #26
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Trust me on this, I will bring in the type people we need, to make the place the envy of the outside world. I can guarantee happiness and security beyond anything normal people can get on the outside.

I can already see the most well adjusted kids in the state, maybe the country. Reality and truth breed reality and truth. Both give comfort to the war-weary out of the rat race. The only places fantasy is appropriate are in the minds of children and the adults bedroom. You cannot live in a fantasy world, like the leftists do.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #27
Atlee

I've been looking over some threads to see if there is a common theme to what folks want in or from a PLE. The reviews are mixed and vary by degree, so neither of us are right or wrong, although we have two different visions and locations to match our visions.

Here we go, a test. Those who like Fred's vision can send him funds and in the memo slot write, "PLE". Those who support my vision can send me the funds and also mark the memo slot, "PLE".

I as an individual will buy a house or land and build a home upon it, then give it away to a single mother, either in or willing to move to North Dakota. Right now I know DH is on the waiting list and has continued to prove her metal, but if she has to leave then another will have to take her place. The catch is simple, she has to join this forum and keep us up to date on the happenings of daily North Dakota living.

My address is:
Atlee Yarrow
P.O. Box 17601
Jacksonville, FL 32246

Fred, where do they send your checks and tell us more about your vision if you wish.

One of the things the liberal left does not see or report on in their "intelligence files" is the good things we do for folks in bad off situations because they want folks to answer to the state and not give individual power, so the SPLC calls us "Extreme right" in its masthead making negative reinforcements to stereotypes. One way to change this is to strictly adhere to PLE's altruism to our community.

Last edited by Atlee; 12-24-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: added left out word, typying too fast again.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #28
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

Interesting about the regional differences. I agree that even just a gate would be a little too weird and prison like for my tastes, but agree that the passive security with women holding meetings (especially if it were like a social club) would be more appealing. But I don't know a thing about the South so it sounds like a more gated community approach would be more appealing, interesting to know.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #29
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

My vision will be realized in southern Mississippi, where there are two growing seasons, people are more helpful than harmful, and they are more traditional in their thinking. Progressives, liberals and marxo-communists are treated like pariahs. In the south, freedom still means what it's supposed to mean. People here have a much more laid back approach to life. The crap that happened in Leith could never happen here, in fact, the town would have been ostracized and they wouldn't have needed a leader to do it.

That asshole Bruce would have had a cross burned in his front yard for attacking a woman and kids, and if he didn't learn from that, he would have already met with an unfortunate accident.

We have forests here and clear streams, the air is aromatic, but it is the attitudes of the people that make it a great place to live. DL, you would fit right in, you have the right nature.

I won't be collecting money, I'll fund it myself.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #30
Icarus

Icarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud ofIcarus has much to be proud of

Please check out this link.
He said it's for "intellectual" people to come and "Think"??
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...072902170.html

There was no public outcry nor government concern.
Maybe we should all fly under this banner when new property is purchased.
Icarus.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply