Old 01-06-2014, 10:07 PM   #11
whiteferrari

whiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to behold

And has Donnie been careful never to give out his Ohioan zip code, ever?
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:09 PM   #12
whiteferrari

whiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

That horseshit coming from a forum that consistently talks smack about mothers and grandmothers every chance they get.

They should consider writing for hallmark cards during their Mother's Day campaign.

What a pack of fags.

They can't have it both ways, what with being stoic and in extreme political incorrectness, then bitch flailing when some dares utter that most dreadful word.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:12 PM   #13
whiteferrari

I was very surprised that the comedian N.B. Forrest agreed with that particular defense!

Why is it, he purports a Jew avatar in the big face, but doesn't use a pro-Southern one?

Click the image to open in full size.

Just two weeks ago in another thread, another user I thought of alright, MikeTodd, was in agreeance on this too.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:18 PM   #14
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Because N.B. probably respects his own wife/mother/grandmother. Mike Todd too.

Too bad I can't say the same for the majority posting in that sewer. They did it to several women on SF and then to Fossilator, the main one being Nigel Thornberry/Psychologicalshock/William Broad (SF)/one of the many Mike Jahns (JnJ).

How cold is it in Lindsay today? I bet if your mother read your filth she would wish she had miscarried, you spineless little wanker.
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:31 PM   #15
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by whiteferrari View Post

And has Donnie been careful never to give out his Ohioan zip code, ever?

I doubt he has openly on VNN but he has probably done so privately to his VNN friends. I remember him saying that he also runs a screen-printing t-shirt business. He's quite the entrepreneur, evidently.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:47 PM   #16
whiteferrari

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

That is probably so, and the thought of N.B., Mike losing all their sense over its utterance like Liberals on nigger is a comical endeavour to visualize. Nazis burning so mad they start threatening physical injury and start breaking shit.

Hitler wouldn't have cared for the term. Actually, I believe the real Nazis would just laugh in off, because if their enemies hate them so much as to create an insult based on Nazism, then that's another form of flattery.

Last edited by whiteferrari; 01-07-2014 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:09 PM   #17
whiteferrari

Quote: Originally Posted by Witchie

In addition to your note of their hypocrisy, I'll also point out that they'd be extreme manginas (men who obey anything a woman says slavishly because she's a woman) in complete violation of their strident anti-feminist principals.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:14 PM   #18
whiteferrari

Quote: Originally Posted by Jewbreaker View Post

Donnie in Ohio has mentioned several times on VNN that he owns a pizza franchise.

I understand that Marco's Pizza http://marcos.com/ is a Midwestern (Toledo Ohio) based chain of Pizza franchises.

Someone who didn't mind spending the time to dig around on the internet could probably find out who owns individual Marco's pizza franchises in Ohio and see if any are owned by someone named Donnie/Donald/Don.

Are you with Fred in believe him to be an alphabet agency Jew?

How do you also know that the franchise would be Marco's? What rules out Pizza Hut, Domino's, Lil' Ceasar's, etc.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:35 PM   #19
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

He is SLATT, and just got a $2M gift from Uncle Sugar: https://www.slatt.org/
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:39 PM   #20
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

How do you also know that the franchise would be Marco's? What rules out Pizza Hut, Domino's, Lil' Ceasar's, etc.

Honestly I don't think Donnie and Mark Pitcavage are the same person, but it certainly wouldn't hurt for Fred to be able to know for certain exactly who Donnie in Ohio is after all the consternation he has caused Fred. I'd like for Fred to be able to put any question about his identity to rest. The VNN hatchet crew tried to out Fred's PI and I say what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

As far as Donnie owning or being a business partner in a Marco's pizza chain (as opposed to some other chain), let's just call it a hunch on my part, based on the fact that Marco's is an Ohio-based and headquartered pizza franchise, and Donnie is Donnie in Ohio. I may be wrong, but that is where I'd start looking if I wanted to try to track down his identity.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply