Old 01-07-2014, 10:43 PM   #21
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

He once gave out his address on VNN, some years back, when he was making tee shirts for some members or something like that.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
The better your research, the crazier you sound to the uninformed.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:45 PM   #22
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Quote:

The VNN hatchet crew

+1

Plus we all know the skank consistently PMing personal information to the Commission concerning their targets long before Fred's banning.

Low-life whore.
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:47 PM   #23
whiteferrari

whiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to behold

I'll go with our poster James Von Brunn's word that Donnie is actually gay, like George Witzgall. Right now Tintin and MikeTodd are accusing George of pedophilia.
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #24
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by whiteferrari View Post

I'll go with our poster James Von Brunn's word that Donnie is actually gay, like George Witzgall. Right now Tintin and MikeTodd are accusing George of pedophilia.

Going by what he has said on VNN Donnie claims to be married and from his posts seems pretty devoted to his wife. I've never read anything posted by him that led me to believe he was gay or a closet case. He's flip, very flippant in his attitude. That is the thing that strikes me most about him.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:53 PM   #25
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by whiteferrari View Post

Varg is queer, I don't know about Mark Pitcavage a/k/a Dogshit in Ohio. I do know that 500 pound kike has a vivid imagination and dreams of being slim.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
The better your research, the crazier you sound to the uninformed.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:53 AM   #26
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Donnie admitted it on a thread once...
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:36 PM   #27
Scott M

Scott M is a jewel in the roughScott M is a jewel in the roughScott M is a jewel in the roughScott M is a jewel in the rough

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Varg is queer, I don't know about Mark Pitcavage a/k/a Dogshit in Ohio. I do know that 500 pound kike has a vivid imagination and dreams of being slim.

Really? Varg a queer? When I was there he had a couple of ex girlfriends defending him. He does have some personality traits that seem gay. I think he was a skinhead or something.

Why was Fire Dog banned?
Scott M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:12 PM   #28
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Scott M View Post

Why was Fire Dog banned?

WN interfered with his meditation schedule. Now Fire Dog has plenty of time to hold hands and sing Kumbaya with the Indians, and contemplate his philosophy of universal brotherly love.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:33 PM   #29
Mick
Banned

Mick is on a distinguished road

Firedog was banned because 'Whyut' Nationalists' cain't see past their nose, and consider any and everything outside their frame of reference 'niggers'....let's see, according to them, there's 'red niggers' 'mexican niggers' 'yeller niggers' and 'black niggers' and they're all our enemies. 'Yup', we're at war with them'...according to management.

Firedog doesn't see it quite as 'Black and White'. So a damn good account with tons of rep and great posts was ripped down. They were unwilling to consider what he had to say.

At the moment, the world is in throes of Jew created turmoil and all we can seem to do is a have a little bitch fest like this. That and do our best to see if we can't get Craig sent up the river for a few decades with the blowass bullshit that's going on here.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:37 PM   #30
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Quote: Originally Posted by Mick View Post

Firedog was banned because 'Whyut' Nationalists' cain't see past their nose, and consider any and everything outside their frame of reference 'niggers'....let's see, according to them, there's 'red niggers' 'mexican niggers' 'yeller niggers' and 'black niggers' and they're all our enemies. 'Yup', we're at war with them'...according to management.

Firedog doesn't see it quite as 'Black and White'. So a damn good account with tons of rep and great posts was ripped down. They were unwilling to consider what he had to say.

At the moment, the world is in throes of Jew created turmoil and all we can seem to do is a have a little bitch fest like this. That and do our best to see if we can get Craig sent up the river for a few decades with the blowass bullshit that's going on here.

Just read Defiance's posts, they are virtually indistinguishable from Fire Dog's.
Post New Thread Reply