Post New Thread Reply

Old 02-02-2015, 06:32 PM   #21
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Violence In The Face Of Tyranny Is Often Necessary

The jews are always proclaiming persecution,I am leaning more to thinking that the so called holocaust was a jew exploitation, They are exploiting the world, The jew has the purse strings to the world.how are the white race meant to fight these attacks.We got the jew on one side, muslims on another and the pink pony lefties coming in from the rear.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:48 PM   #22
Holston

Holston has a spectacular aura aboutHolston has a spectacular aura aboutHolston has a spectacular aura about

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

The jews are always proclaiming persecution,I am leaning more to thinking that the so called holocaust was a jew exploitation, They are exploiting the world, The jew has the purse strings to the world.how are the white race meant to fight these attacks.We got the jew on one side, muslims on another and the pink pony lefties.

Absolutely. The Jews have grossly exaggerated the numbers of Jewish deaths and the means by which they occurred.

They also minimize or totally deny the Jewish role in the starvation of millions in Ukraine under the Jewish led Bolsheviks, as well as their direction of the Gulags where millions of others were tortured and died.

It hasn't been long since the WORLD Jewish community took action to repress the recognition of the Jewish hand in the genocide of Armenian Christians.

Then there is the case of the Palestinians.

But the main point I wish to make is that Jews NETWORK socially and cooperate with one another to enrich themselves.

They fight a war of propaganda via entertainment, "news", and advertising.
They capture the minds of youth while in universities and encourage such activities as "recreational" drug ABUSE, and HOMOSEXUALITY for our men and women.

JEWS wage war via the ECONOMY.

There are many mechanisms by which they do this.

It would behoove those of us who wish to help ourselves as well as other white non-Jews to TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK, to explore, learn, and UTILIZE the tactics which the Jews have employed AGAINST US for over a century in this country.

We must begin by forming viable NETWORKS of like minded individuals.

There is NOTHING ILLEGAL about this.

There is NO LAW AGAINST whites having preference to one another.

What laws there are can easily be ignored and bypassed.

All it takes is the will and cooperation to successfully resist Jewish domination.

None of this would require the shedding of a single drop of blood. Indeed, it would spare a lot more of it which is now being spilled!

Jewish imperialism (Zionism) has spilled literally tens of thousands of gallons of it already in the name of the United States.

UNLESS we take action to wrest control of the Federal AND STATE governments back from the Jewish interlopers, we will undoubtedly lose ALL our rights as outlined in the Bill of Rights, as well as the Constitution, our national sovereignty, and the right to declare Christ as Lord publicly.

NOTHING LESS is at stake.

It is my hope that enough white non-Jews remain in the military and the legal system, including intelligence gathering communities, that they will begin to take covert action to bring this transition about.

It is not the "good guys" you have to fear.

Fearing the bad ones will only make matters worse.
Holston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:06 PM   #23
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

well versed,I have been a blind WN for years and only recently with certain reading material provided by a fellow WN that i am now understanding more and instead of walking with eyes on point i am now understanding that the threat is all around and does not lie with the one threat that i considered to be the real threat.So forgive me if come across a bit ignorant to the plight we face.

Old 02-02-2015, 07:26 PM   #24
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

Do you have any tips for people who live in big cities on how to prepare for the coming upheaval?

Become proficient with a bow, learn how to make effective traps & deadfalls. Be aware of spaces/things around you that might be used to best advantage. Keep a Louisville Slugger handy. Learn about Molotov Cocktails and Greek Fire. Get some throwing knives & stars. Get some circular saw blades for throwing. Get a machete. Make a harpoon. Get a spear-gun. Mix some gasoline & tide (napalm).
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:50 PM   #25
1headhunter23

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Become proficient with a bow, learn how to make effective traps & deadfalls. Be aware of spaces/things around you that might be used to best advantage. Keep a Louisville Slugger handy. Learn about Molotov Cocktails and Greek Fire. Get some throwing knives & stars. Get some circular saw blades for throwing. Get a machete. Make a harpoon. Get a spear-gun. Mix some gasoline & tide (napalm).

I have read many manuals and many are stored on usb stick WHICH are well hidden.I am looking towards getting a few string instruments for me and the wife,Most of the string instruments over here don't have the acquired note i need. I have looked at a few sellers in the US but don't know the customs side of things, I do know that the wife wants a pink camo design with a full set of bodkins,GI Jane with a pink bloody bow.Any recommendations gratefully received.

Old 02-02-2015, 08:18 PM   #26
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I have a 175# crossbow, but I'm much better with a 65# recurve. You cna order them on eBay, Academy Outdoors, Cabela's, Bass Proshop and many others. They will ship them there for a fee. Customs on the receiving end, not the sender. I don't like compounds.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:28 AM   #27
Holston

Holston has a spectacular aura aboutHolston has a spectacular aura aboutHolston has a spectacular aura about

Once you are confined to a Gulag, or FEMA camp as the case may be, those kind of weapons will no longer help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_power

Quote:

Information is also a form of economic power. In the case of two agents entering into a contract; if one agent knows that their deal with turn out significantly better, or worse, than the other suspects, then they are exercising a form of informational economic power (see information asymmetry).

This is from the Jew owned and edited Wiki.

I could do a little editing myself, thusly:
  • Class power in Jewish eschatology: under the Mashianic Age, this refers to a situation where a minority (the Jews) in society controls the authority to counterfeit money and thus is able to exploit the majority (the Goyim).

And what is "information power" if it isn't control of radio, press, TV, advertisement, and academia?

Add to that all the computers with back doors built into them and all the phones which the Zionist army has constant and instant access to?

If WE had placed more emphasis on these things and not TRUSTED the Khazarian Neo-Bolsheviks in the first place, we wouldn't be in this mess.

But no, they whined; so we turned the whole farm over to them just to "prove" we weren't "prejudiced" (as if none of them were).

Now we find ourselves in a situation where to "prove" you are not "anti-semitic" or "racist" you have to let some Negor or Kike ram it up your rear end.

Well I don't have to "prove" a damned thing!
Old 02-06-2015, 03:37 AM   #28
Holston

Click the image to open in full size. vs. Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size. vs Click the image to open in full size.

Hmmmm Let's see.

Click the image to open in full size.Whom should I choose?

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:44 AM   #29
Holston

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Old 02-07-2015, 03:56 PM   #30
Holston

For anyone who may be viewing this thread, it might help to know that the above posts were removed from their original context because they were alleged to be off topic.

Of course the proprietor of this site is free to do with it as he pleases, but I do think that an explanation for myself is in order.

The original thread, which I did not begin, started with the suggestion that "violence is often necessary". The implication as I saw it, was that a violent solution to the Jewish enforced multiculturalism was the only way to solve it.

I wouldn't rule that possibility out. However my point was that is seems to me that among "white guys" there exists a commonly held notion of conflict or "warfare" always consists of violent confrontations which require the use of various weapons and/or physical force in the form of martial arts.

I maintain that this concept may be largely responsible for why we find ourselves in the present dilemma in the first place.

What I intended to point out was the rather glaring fact of how the Jewish Union in the US, as elsewhere, has managed to attain hegemony without firing a shot or breaking a knuckle.

I would like to call your attention to the ECONOMIC and SOCIAL.....WARFARE.....which Judaism has been waging on all fronts from within the host nation in which they live.

By inserting themselves into key positions within the society from which they can function as "gatekeepers", and by practicing DISCRIMINATION in the areas of employment regarding the appointments they make and the people they hire, they are able to advance themselves through a form of organized ethnic NEPOTISM.

They have been able to do this my presenting themselves as "gentiles". By masking their true identities, ie their cultural and religious affiliations, and by blending into their surroundings, they have been able to perform these functions virtually unnoticed by the very culture which they are usurping, namely the "WASP" culture (White Anglo Saxon Protestant).

It should be common knowledge that those who control the MONEY will be those who determine the course which a nation will follow.

That the Jewish Union has been able to do this is evidenced by the facts that they now control US foreign and domestic culture, set the trends for society, determine the norms of "political correctness", and have attained the highest per capita income of ALL religious, racial, and ethnic groups.

That they have managed to do this in spite of their incessant whining about being persecuted and discriminated against can only mean one of two things; either they have grossly exaggerated the extent of it or they are a SUPERIOR culture of people.

The Jews of course explain their success by claiming that they are exceptionally hard working, place an emphasis on education, and are overall more intelligent than other ethnic/racial groups of people.
This is just a polite and disarming way of claiming that they are SUPERIOR.

They are free free to boast of themselves even to the point of, for example, admitting that it is they who control Hollywood and the media, among other things.

At the same time they accuse white non-Jews who site the advantages and disproportionate numbers of Jews in positions of power and wealth as being "anti-Semitic".

Jews maintain an apartheid state in Israel and support that state from the US using US resources and the ZIONIST faction of JUDEO-christian millennialists as a political base from which they derive most of their power.

Nevertheless they attack any institutions which consist primarily of "WASPS" and denounce those who resist their meddling intrusions as "white supremacists".

I will be addressing these topics at greater length in the future for those who are interested and presenting evidence to support everyone of my contentions which will be drawn mostly from web sites and news articles which cannot be attributed to any "white supremacist" sites.

I believe that it is a critical error which plays into the hands of Jewish and Marxist propagandists and Hasbara to attempt to support any attempt to establish white advocacy or regain autonomy on the basis of white "superiority".

Personally I do not believe that the issue should depend upon whether whites are "superior" in any way whatsoever whether they should be allowed to live their own lives as they see fit, free from the outside invasion from foreign races and religions and from the inner meddling of cryto Jewish interlopers. But it SHOULD be pointed out that it is the JEWS who believe themselves to be superior to everyone else and that this belief is an integral part of THEIR RELIGION.

Whites who think they can solve these problems by fisticuffs and firearms need to be reminded that the Jews did not acquire the wealth they use to marry the choicest daughters of Anglo Saxon race or the power to dictate to white non-Jewish men what causes they should be willing to risk life and limb for.

Consider if you will, all of you aspiring "bad asses" the burgeoning industry of televised mixed martial arts as a case in point.

While the mainstream media attacks the sport of football as conducive to brain injuries, they promote an industry in which mostly "gentiles" engage as combatants but in which mostly Jews profit.

In other words, "white guys" beat each others brains out in the quest to be recognized as a major "ass kicker" while the Jews who televise and promote the fights reap the lions share of the proceeds. THEY get rich while YOU get brain damage!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_martial_arts

Origin of 'MMA'

Quote:

The first documented use of the name mixed martial arts was in a review of UFC 1 by television critic Howard Rosenberg, in 1993.[6] The term gained popularity when the website newfullcontact.com, then one of the biggest covering the sport, hosted and reprinted the article. The first use of the term by a promotion was in September 1995 by Rick Blume, president and CEO of Battlecade Extreme Fighting, just after UFC 7.[29] UFC official Jeff Blatnick was responsible for the Ultimate Fighting Championship officially adopting the name mixed martial arts.

eg

Quote:

Howard Rosenberg (born June 10, 1942 in Kansas City, Missouri)[1] is a retired TV critic for the Los Angeles Times. He worked there for 25 years and won a Pulitzer Prize for Criticism.[2] Rosenberg coined the term mixed martial arts, or MMA, in the inaugural Ultimate Fighting Championship event at UFC 1 in November 1993.[3][4] In recent years he has written the book No Time to Think: The Menace of Media Speed and the 24-Hour News Cycle with Charles S. Feldman and compiled an anthology of his works, Not So Prime Time: Chasing the Trivial on American Television. He currently teaches multiple classes on television criticism as an adjunct professor at the USC School of Cinematic Arts.[5]

Quote:

Rosenberg earned a bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Oklahoma and a Master’s degree in political science from the University of Minnesota. He is Jewish.[7] Rosenberg's daughter, Kirsten Rosenberg, co-owned a bakery in Washington, D.C., called Sticky Fingers and is currently the lead singer of the all-female tribute band The Iron Maidens.[8]

Post New Thread Reply