Old 01-07-2014, 10:20 PM   #1
whiteferrari

whiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to behold
Default HardHawk

Was banned 2 months ago......................anybody know if we can get him here? Had some good arguments against Zionism.

Or his friend snowglobe? She's not banned I might send her a PM on VNN.
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:57 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by whiteferrari View Post

Was banned 2 months ago......................anybody know if we can get him here? Had some good arguments against Zionism.

Or his friend snowglobe? She's not banned I might send her a PM on VNN.

Which site banned him? I don't recognize the name.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
The dregs & aristocracy are about to get a reality enema!
Dregs will starve, aristocrats will go broke then starve.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:02 PM   #3
whiteferrari

whiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to behold

VNN.

He was a Greek 68 year old man, speaking ESL, and it took a little patience to wade thru the incoherence of foreign speakers.

His avatar was this.

Click the image to open in full size.`
Old 01-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Get word to him and any other reasonable white posters. Leave the dregs where they are.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #5
Crowe

Crowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant future

He was on VNN. Apparently he is Greek. But his English was very bad, and I lost what bit of respect I had for him when I saw him stoop to the level of insulting people's parents. Just another juvenile shit talker. I doubt Fred would put up with his shit on here.

He came across to me as acting like a big Spartan badass on the internet, don't disrespect me, or fuck your mother!! Attitude. Really, incredibly juvenile.
Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:11 PM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

He was on VNN. Apparently he is Greek. But his English was very bad, and I lost what bit of respect I had for him when I saw him stoop to the level of insulting people's parents. Just another juvenile shit talker. I doubt Fred would put up with his shit on here.

I would warn him about it, if his other posts were worth reading. Insults are just part of many people's stupidity when they think they are anonymous.

I usually ask them to change their ways, then a mild threat, then poof!

Old 01-07-2014, 11:19 PM   #7
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Linder's #1 Golden Dawn thread (the thread I sorely miss) is where I read the bulk of his posts.

I felt him to be riding on the coattails of GD, but out of a sense of fairness aren't many of us riding on the coattails of those who have gone before?
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:23 PM   #8
whiteferrari

Quote: Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

He came across to me as acting like a big Spartan badass on the internet, don't disrespect me, or fuck your mother!! Attitude. Really, incredibly juvenile.

What was it over?
Old 01-08-2014, 03:34 AM   #9
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Hardhawk and I talk now and then. I invited him earlier and he declined. Will invite him again.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:45 PM   #10
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Hard Hawk says he wasn't banned, but requested his accounts to be terminated. He basically said he was busy with real life things, and the forums were not being productive, either from members or from leadership of SF and VNN, so he's off the forums. We'll keep in touch though.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply