Old 01-15-2014, 09:14 PM   #11
whiteferrari

whiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to behold

Is he working in the Golden Dawn over there now?
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:48 AM   #12
snowglobe

snowglobe will become famous soon enough

Quote: Originally Posted by whiteferrari View Post

Was banned 2 months ago......................anybody know if we can get him here? Had some good arguments against Zionism.

Or his friend snowglobe? She's not banned I might send her a PM on VNN.

Thank you for the PM.

Yes, HH has some very good arguments against Zionism, and he is very knowledgable on many other topics as well. He first began posting in forums in Feb. 2011, and I have read all his posts in at least five different forums.

At this time I do not think that he would be able to come to post in this site. He has stopped posting anywhere since early December. His attention is full time on real life events right now.

I have sent him the link to this thread.
snowglobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:52 AM   #13
snowglobe

VNN.

He was a Greek 68 year old man, speaking ESL, and it took a little patience to wade thru the incoherence of foreign speakers.

His avatar was this.

Click the image to open in full size.`

Closer to 58 years old. He is a Greek speaking Cypriot Spartan.

Yes, it takes a little patience to read some of his posts, but I have always found the effort to be worth it. I have an advantage though. I am quite used to Greeks speaking English, and how they put their sentences together.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:02 AM   #14
snowglobe

Quote: Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

He was on VNN. Apparently he is Greek. But his English was very bad, and I lost what bit of respect I had for him when I saw him stoop to the level of insulting people's parents. Just another juvenile shit talker. I doubt Fred would put up with his shit on here.

He came across to me as acting like a big Spartan badass on the internet, don't disrespect me, or fuck your mother!! Attitude. Really, incredibly juvenile.

Let it be said that HardHawk does not have one politically correct cell in his entire body. He does attempt to follow forum rules though.

He is polite, gentle and kind as can be...but...if someone wants to roll around in the gutter and talk tough? He will reflect them like a mirror. They will get answered in kind. They usually do not enjoy it, and more often than not they end up friends with him and respecting him,...or hating him. The choice is theirs.

As I said, he is completely out of the forums now, and might never be back.

But if he were ever to come here? Fred, I think you might enjoy him. Over the years I have read a few of his rants that have literally had me on the floor laughing out loud.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:05 AM   #15
snowglobe

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I would warn him about it, if his other posts were worth reading. Insults are just part of many people's stupidity when they think they are anonymous.

I usually ask them to change their ways, then a mild threat, then poof!

I have sent him the link to this thread, so he will have read your words if he were to come here.

As for HH posting anonymously? I have seen his ID in real life, and I have seen him post his full name in forums more than once following what he had to say.

He does not post as someone from their mothers basement. He is a real man and posts like it.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:08 AM   #16
snowglobe

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

Linder's #1 Golden Dawn thread (the thread I sorely miss) is where I read the bulk of his posts.

I felt him to be riding on the coattails of GD, but out of a sense of fairness aren't many of us riding on the coattails of those who have gone before?

I hope that you do not misunderstand my words. HardHawk is not a man who rides on anyones coattails. Yes, he speaks with knowledge about GD, but he is not a member.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:10 AM   #17
snowglobe

Quote: Originally Posted by Fire Dog View Post

Hard Hawk says he wasn't banned, but requested his accounts to be terminated. He basically said he was busy with real life things, and the forums were not being productive, either from members or from leadership of SF and VNN, so he's off the forums. We'll keep in touch though.

This is correct.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:11 AM   #18
snowglobe

Is he working in the Golden Dawn over there now?

He is a very busy man over there right now, but no, he is not working in or with GD.

It is more like he is working around them.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:12 AM   #19
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by snowglobe View Post

I hope that you do not misunderstand my words. HardHawk is not a man who rides on anyones coattails. Yes, he speaks with knowledge about GD, but he is not a member.

No misunderstanding on my part, that is why I included

Quote:

aren't many of us riding on the coattails of those who have gone before?

in my post. BTW, welcome to the forum.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:15 AM   #20
snowglobe

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

No misunderstanding on my part, that is why I included

in my post. BTW, welcome to the forum.

Agreed!,,,and thank you for your welcome.
Post New Thread Reply