Post New Thread Reply

Old 01-16-2014, 03:22 AM   #11
snowglobe

snowglobe will become famous soon enough

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

Needlepoint? OMG! I love that skill/talent/art.

I have seen them so detailed they are easily mistaken as oil paintings. You are welcome to start a thread on it here in Home Economics forum.

I regard homemaking as an art, don't you?

Yes I do!

I do not pretend to be an expert...but I have spent hundreds, maybe thousands of hours to make tapestries that please my eyes. I made them for me.
snowglobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:27 AM   #12
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by snowglobe View Post

Yes I do!

I do not pretend to be an expert...but I have spent hundreds, maybe thousands of hours to make tapestries that please my eyes. I made them for me.

I would love to see them sometime.

This Home Economics Forum is for women and men. For every female child that I have witnessed disrespecting 'homemaking', there have been twoPOINTfive male children who wanted to wrestle around on a quilt that took my grandmother SIX GD MONTHS TO MAKE BY HAND UNDER REALLY SHITTY CONDITIONS.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:36 AM   #13
snowglobe

snowglobe will become famous soon enough

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

I would love to see them sometime.

This Home Economics Forum is for women and men. For every female child that I have witnessed disrespecting 'homemaking', there have been twoPOINTfive male children who wanted to wrestle around on a quilt that took my grandmother SIX GD MONTHS TO MAKE BY HAND UNDER REALLY SHITTY CONDITIONS.

If I get the chance I will capture pictures and send them to you privately. There are a few that I took the stitching out of the faces of them to redo them, and as life goes for all of us...I have not finished them again.

My favorite is a white stallion with his mares behind him as a storm blows in...a beautiful maiden riding a stallion...and many others.

One of them is of peacocks that is so big (never framed) but is something that you build the room around, and is not something to be added to a room later.

It is a pleasure to meet you.
snowglobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply