Post New Thread Reply

Old 01-22-2014, 08:59 AM   #21
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Now, with the last recession, like many glass houses, Steuben Glass closed production:

Click the image to open in full size.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:23 AM   #22
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fire Dog View Post

Click the image to open in full size.

______
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:40 AM   #23
Todd in FL

Todd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations God
Default Wanna see some eye candy?

http://www.cecescloset.com/sale.php?id=125&esl

Scroll down and click on the photographs for this weekend's estate sale. Unbelievable amount of glassware. These people were true collectors and took very good care of their things over the years.

One thing about the older people in Orlando, FL... they knew how to collect and many people here kept their stuff over the years. I go to garage sales or estate sales and see really good stuff. One thing about Cece though... she knows the market very well and whatever you pay is what it is worth... you ain't flippin nothing going into her sale.

Fact is, she'll be making people stand in line for this one... too many people cause things to break. She'll let maybe 5 in at a time for 15 minutes each so it will be at 2 hour line with all of that stuff.

I wanna go but I know I'll spend money I really don't have.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:50 AM   #24
Todd in FL

Todd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations God

http://www.cecescloset.com/sale.php?id=127&esl

Another Orlando estate sale this weekend. Lotsa glassware here... this lady had some good taste too.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:03 AM   #25
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Wow, what a boatload of Hummels, but the silver jewelry is where I would be digging. My favorite is probably Victorian filigree, but I couldn't see much detail.... thus the digging.

I couldn't help but notice the Star of David in the jewelry case, could you? I'll pass on that one.

I'll take the Bavarian candelabra (I love ruby glass or whatever it is called) and the daybed.

This woman, Cece? She must have a blast at her job, and no telling what treasures hoarded away herself.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:01 AM   #26
Todd in FL

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

This woman, Cece? She must have a blast at her job, and no telling what treasures hoarded away herself.

She does half price the second day for the last 2 hours or so. She's pretty nice and will give you a deal but she's knows the market very well... you're not gonna flip anything at those sales onto ebay. She has to run her sale pretty tightly since people try to rob her by trying to sneak out of the place with stuff. Fucking assholes.